Wife takes control of pump. Part 1

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

luv2pump

Wife takes control of pump. Part 1

Post by luv2pump »

Long time pumper here. Ball pumping has taken Centre stage pass couple years tho. Sat morns wife will spend along time in washroom after waking. I don my monster tube and dont mind the wait. She come to bed requesting a full body oil massage. Im happy to oblige. When Im done she grabs het vibrator and starts a series of orgasms while I lick &suck her head to toe. She will pump me till I groan with pleasure. This goes on for an hour or more. Giving me almost 2 hours of pump time. Last weekend I was about95% packed and asked if I could remove tube. She said "NO IM NOT DONE PUMPING YOU" . How HOT is THAT, guys. I said yes my love you know best. After another 20 minutes or do she said "ok, I think youll listen now. You can remove that tube and put on your penis tube".... Yes, my love. My normally 15" girth ball sack had to be 16+ inches. It took 5 minutes to get out. She watched and said "Hmmm you may have to stay in that all day, and do whatever I ask".
luv2pump

Wife takes control of pump. Part 2

Post by luv2pump »

She also has me don my stretchy ball leash which wraps around my ballsack and has a handle at other end which she pulls with her foot or boot. She then told me to lay back so she could suck my HUGE BALLS while still cumming from her vibrator. She SUCKS, SLAPS, SQUEEZES my balls making me GROAN and thrash.
After some time shell ask if my penis is big enough in its tube. She ll make me pump more if not. She likes DS so shell prop her ass up and say "HURRY , dont waste time" My nearly 8" girth cock takes a few minutes to penetrate her 58 year old pussy. It feels GREAT! She not only pulls my ball leash with her foot, shell reach between her legs and SQUEEZE my balls or rub her vibrator on them or wack my balls with it. Thats when shell give me the command to cum. "CUM NOW AND CUM HARD!!!!" FUCK, I BLAST my load deep in her and continue slow strokes with my limp yet VERY THICK spent cock.
Anyone else have a partner who loves to help you pump and or take control..?
drew_uk

Re: Wife takes control of pump. Part 1

Post by drew_uk »

luv2pump that’s a great account, lucky you.

I hope I can have a situation like that’s soon. Hope she took every inch in her pussy ;)
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Oh yeah! Balls deep.Its great pumping my balls HUGE so they hang heavy, swing and slap the back of her thighs. She really liked that.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Its great to have a REAL partner help out.