Weights After Pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Torontopump

Weights After Pumping

Post by Torontopump »

Boys

I am wondering what techniques/processes anyone is using with ball weights after pumping.. especially the few days after. Most of the weights I see at Secret Leather or WMC are too small to go around my scrotum above my balls, they tend not to go beyond 1.5" diameter and I will need something in the 2-3" diameter range. So I am thinking I am left with a modified parachute approach unless someone has found a simple weight approach that they would like to share.

Is anyone using a weight ring with a 2-3" diameter and if so, where did you source it?

Cheers
asslicker061

Re: Weights After Pumping

Post by asslicker061 »

I use two stretch rings and work my 8oz magnetic rings on in between them or work two 8oz on then my 2 pound split between them. Then slip off the stretch rings. Makes a nice big ball below. The split is 1 1/2" and the mags are 1 3/8".
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Was thinking that large shackles would be an alternative for you. They have some weight to them when they get that big, and much easier to handle than split weights.
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Schakles is a good solution for that, it works for me . Or I use a rubber silicon cockring for it
Attachments
2018-11-22 (31) (Groß).JPG
DSC01599 (Groß).JPG
DSC01592 (Groß).JPG
DSC01574 (Groß).JPG
DSC01569 (Groß).JPG
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

+1 to using shackles. They don't stretch like a silicone ring, but I've worn an appropriately sized shackle overnight with no issue. Make sure to use one that doesn't have exposed threading or it will chafe.