Getting out

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

naiad

Getting out

Post by naiad »

I have big trouble in getting out of the jar. Have been using this jar for several yrs, it works well for me. Now, after a long time in, it is very hard and painful to extract one ball first, then the rest of the package. I pump the whole package but my target is balls. I extract by blowing back in to the jar.
I would rather not go for a bigger opening jar because it is much more difficult to get a good seal quickly when I start a session.
My jar is a simple Walmart glass juice container with a handle.
Suggestions welcome especially if I dont have change jars.
BTW I have found the small Tetra pump to be perfect. Its max pull is right at my pain threshold.
just4me

Re: Getting out

Post by just4me »

Hey man,

I stopped using the STJ for that reason.
The last time i used it i was afraid it would break because it felt like a LOT of pressure and pulling to get out.
This was at 17.5".

I got an ASTJ and had the same problem getting stuck and the opening is a little wider.
Also got some painful micro tears.

Try lubing up really good. You can even add a little while you are coming out of the jar but I seemed to slide out without blowing back into the tube.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You are apparently addicted to the sensation of suction.
Find a 12 step group or get a monster Sr. It’s worth it.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I like a vase, with a more tapered opening...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Love pumping in jars or vase. works well when the opening is big enough and well lubed to get out
Attachments
2018-07-05 (54) (Groß).JPG
me after2h inthe jar.JPG
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

The monster-tube Junior first and then perhaps the Senior are the answers to your dilema and a worthwhile investment. Monster-tube.com A reliable site with excellent and reliable customer service from owner and creator, Peter Dabal. [email protected]
naiad

Post by naiad »

Thanks for the comments. Concencus is: new tube.
You are right Pipe, about the addiction. I am not alone. This blog is one of the oldest on the web, there is a reason. It feels good, it looks good.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I've had the same problem for years, then I started pumping water into the jar to push my balls and cock out instead of trying to pull them out against the suction. I use a flexible rubber tube that I hold against the hose of my hand held shower wand.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I find vases with tapered openings easiest to get out of. I suck on a small tube slipped in beside my balls for vacuum. Blow on the same tube for pressure to remove yourself. Just the tube inserted will relieve vacuum & let the vase slide off slowly.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!