Pumping Keys to Success (From my experience)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

sydblowjob

Pumping Keys to Success (From my experience)

Post by sydblowjob »

I've been pimping for about 4 years now and here are a few things that have worked for me.
1. Patience- You can't get too anxious to get large. Take your time, get comfy and results will come.
2. Tubes- I have been jar pumping ever since I got into pumping. If you can get ahold of a plastic tube they're much better. If you don't have the funds, for less than $15 you can get a glass mason jar and some vinyl tubing from a hardware store. Glass is obviously heavier so it just makes it difficult to get comfy/move around. Glass also absorbs heat faster so you have to change out water more frequently if wet pumping.
3. Seal- You can pick up a STJ (Sun Tea Jar) Seal from pumptoys.com for less than $30. An absolute necessity if you wish to stay comfortable marathon pumping.
4. Wet Pumping- I can't tell you enough how much this helps. Warm water in the tube will make your gains come much quicker and fill your package more evenly. Only downside I've had with wet pumping is that it does make my cock swell more (particularly a donut forming behind the glans).
5. Heat- Heat allows for quicker gains. More heat=more pressure (Not too much). I've found that when I pump with really warm water (Almost to the point where if burns but doesn't - you just have to gauge it) I can use slightly more pressure and have to re-pump more often. (AKA I'm growing quicker) Warm water, a heating pad, or space heater all work great. I've tried them all.
6. Pressure- I've found that if I use too much pressure my actual testicles just get bigger but my scrotum doesn't fill up. Low pressure is better if your'e looking to get massive. Again, takes much longer but just need to be patient.

Please add to this forum anything that you have found help you get MASSIVE gains. That's what we're all looking for right!?

Keep on Pumping my friends!
Keep on Pumping! :P
pipefitterdom

Re: Pumping Keys to Success (From my experience)

Post by pipefitterdom »

Here’s a few tips.

Liberal amounts of lubricant should be used especially if dry pumping. Hair conditioner is water soluble, very slippery and won’t hurt your STJ seal like a petroleum lube will. Some guys use Epsom salts, rapeseed oil and glyde is extremely slippery if you’re dry pumping.
I carry my pump water in a half gallon pickle jar. I actually pump in it too when I can fit into it. When I take a break I pour the water from my tube, into the jar then wrap it in a heating pad/towel to keep it warm.

A heating pad on LOW is a nice for wet pumping. The best ones have a mechanical slide switch. The digital ones all seem to conveniently malfunction after a few months.
I wrap it around the tube and again with a towel in order to insulate it from the cold and my inner thighs from it’s heat. Splashing the water around helps to distribute the heat, avoiding hot spots.
It helps helps to move around regularly during a session and if your big boys become stubborn, give them a rest until they are almost but not quite back to normal.
You can also use a ball strap to tie off with after a session until everything loosens up.
The more fluid you can retain between sessions, the larger your size will become.

Sometimes you hit a wall and can’t get past it after making gains exponentially for some time. Keep reaching that same size and eventually you’ll get past the plateau.
SFBallpumper

Re: Pumping Keys to Success (From my experience)

Post by SFBallpumper »

I'm tall and have long legs. I find that if I keep my socks on, my feet stay warm and my balls relax and hang down.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...