I need some advice

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

tdogluv

I need some advice

Post by tdogluv »

I have a Bull Master that I got about a year ago. For the first about 3 months my balls were getting nice and big. I would pump for about 4 hours with lots of breaks. Problem now is my balls won't don't want to get as big as they use to. I drink lots of water before and during my pumping.
Can anyone give me some advice as to getting my big sack back I miss them.
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
drew_uk

Re: I need some advice

Post by drew_uk »

Sometimes it happens man. I've had the odd sessions where it just hasn't happened.

Have you tried warm water in the tube? A heat pad?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

That happens, sometimes you hit a wall. You will need to switch thing up. Are you using hot water in your tube with Edson salt? Pump 30 to 45 mins at a higher pressure than you are using now, after a while the body gets use to the pressure you have been using and you need to increase it. Take shorter breaks, just enough time to refresh the hot water. Use a heating pad around the tube to keep the wTer warm while pumping.
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

We all plateau at some point. There is such a thing as over pumping. How many days a week do u pump? I would invest in a bigger 2 stage tube. You could have reached the max of that. My problem with Bullmaster is that it is only 4 " wide diameter. After a while your balls need to expand more wider tube would help that. BTW I use my Bullmaster 1-2x a year. My starter tube when I pump is the STJ. Then I go to the Monster tube and then if feeling good I go to my 4.5 x 6.5 x 10 or 5 x 7 x 10 2 stage tubes.
Horny thick stud!
just4me

Post by just4me »

Going through a patch like that now.
It can be discouraging.
The last two weeks pumping has been giving small results and I used to easily get to the 16-17" range.

Yesterday I put in three shorter sessions instead of trying for one long one.
Noticed a big difference.

Also made some changes to my routine to keep the blood flowing instead of just sitting around.

I hope get back on track soon.
Peace
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

You should change your routine at least every couple weeks. I do pump sessions 3x one week, 4x one week, and 5x one week. Then if I do a 5 days in one week I will take at least 3-5 days off!
Horny thick stud!