Problem with full package pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frypup

Problem with full package pumping

Post by frypup »

I am having a problem with the penis shaft when doing full package pumping. The wider the cylinder, the more pressure it exerts on the blood vessels on the shaft. After pumping for about an hour total with breaks, I start to feel a burn on the shaft and decide to stop. Afterwards I see tiny blood vessels all over the shaft. Seems like the vacuum is pulling them to the surface. I only use a pressure of about 3 HG.

I do not have this problem when pumping only the penis.

Any suggestions?
Doxen

Re: Problem with full package pumping

Post by Doxen »

Have you tried pumping with water? At least I noticed that when my penis is submerged in water the pressure is affecting my skin and blood vessels differently. Without water I had a couple accidents where I didn't notice breaking blood vessels on my shaft with approximately the same pressure.
frypup

Post by frypup »

Doxen,

I am not sure how to water pump. Do you need a special pump that works with water?
Doxen

Post by Doxen »

Well, you'd need a water trap, warm water and ideally, to keep the water warm, a heating pad. It's best to not have the jar full of water. The water trap is a small jar that catches any water that you'd suck up accidentally to protect your pump from corrosion.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Water mixed with Edson salt will do the trick.
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

Yes all works, I have noticed that if I use Dr. Teel's Spearmint and Eucalyptus Epsom Salts keeps me calm the entire time I wet pump. Can get it at Walmart. I would also try using a 12 x 24 heating pad. Fits around most 2 stage tubes. If you don't have a thermometer I would get one as well to check the temp of the water before I pump. I make sure it is between 100-104 degrees F. I also don't go over Low on heating pad. 95% of the time I use the warm setting.
What kind of pump do u use that when u get to 3hg it causes this?
Picture 246.jpg
Horny thick stud!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

If you're going to pump with water in your cylinder, then you need a water trap to prevent water from getting into your pump. If you get the insides of your pump wet, it won't work and the gauge won't work, either. You can get a water trap on Amazon for under $15. It's called a "Mityvac MVA6005 16 oz. Fluid Reservoir Kit."
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YKBAXK/?c ... _lig_dp_it

The attached diagram shows how to set it up.
Attachments
water trap pumping setup.jpg
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

Love that watertrap!
Horny thick stud!