Ever over pump so you decide to call in sick?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumper767

Ever over pump so you decide to call in sick?

Post by Pumper767 »

You guys ever consider calling in sick since you got carried away and overpumped your cock and balls? Not overpumped in a way to indicate injury, Just got bigger than you expected. I'm kind of at that point now... Not sure if I want people to see a huge bulge like I'll be at tomorrow. Then again, I did pump my ballsack big last night and got an offer to meet for coffee from an old lady that has more of a moustache then me. I guess that's progress?
Toledopumper

Re: Ever over pump so you decide to call in sick?

Post by Toledopumper »

I have never gotten to the point I felt I had to stay home to hide my engorgement. I have gotten big enough to be noticed at work a few times. I simply didn't respond to the looks or questions. That I very much enjoy.

I have gotten so into my session(s) that I have called off to continue rather then stop. I have been late a few times over the many years by simply losing track of the time it felt so good.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

What is the point in creating a bulge if you then feel the need to hide it. Pump and show or leave it till the weekend. If you can't keep away from it, wear black trousers, they hide a lot of it as they don't shadow.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Since I am retired, I no longer have concerns about co-workers seeing my huge bulge. However, I love to take it out in public and make it as obvious as possible, not in a gross way, but so it is easy to see that there is something huge down there. My only complaint is that not enough women notice. But, when they do, I love looking them in the eye and smiling to let them know that I saw where there eyes went...and that I liked it.
usn

Post by usn »

Pumper767 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:56 am You guys ever consider calling in sick since you got carried away and overpumped your cock and balls? Not overpumped in a way to indicate injury, Just got bigger than you expected. I'm kind of at that point now... Not sure if I want people to see a huge bulge like I'll be at tomorrow. Then again, I did pump my ballsack big last night and got an offer to meet for coffee from an old lady that has more of a moustache then me. I guess that's progress?
Never big enought...but almost can't leave the tube...
https://xhamster.com/videos/a-man-to-pump-cock-and-balls-10137711
Garethx2

Post by Garethx2 »

Why hide it I love getting huge then go out in grey jogging bottoms and show the world my fat cock and balls it’s great when you catch them looking at you
Pumper767

Post by Pumper767 »

Yeah, you guys are right. I do enjoy the glances or when people lock their eyes on my bulge then I catch them and they get embarrassed. Like, my eyes are up here people.