Permanent Size Increase?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DexH

Permanent Size Increase?

Post by DexH »

Hey guys, I was curious (and I can't seem to find a good answer in these threads), does ball pumping permanently increase the size of your testicles? Or do they always return to their original size? I can see that over time, you can get a bigger pump. Kind of fun, glad I found this place!
neonpumper

Re: Permanent Size Increase?

Post by neonpumper »

SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I had to take about 6 months off and my balls slowly but surely went back to the size they were before I started pumping. It’s a lot like this: Your lawn will stay permanently short if you mow it every week.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Inflation

Post by Inflation »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sat Sep 01, 2018 11:45 am I had to take about 6 months off and my balls slowly but surely went back to the size they were before I started pumping. It’s a lot like this: Your lawn will stay permanently short if you mow it every week.
Since it took about 6 months for your testicles to go back to their original size does that mean after the first month your testicles were still close to their large size?

How much larger than your original size did you get before you took the 6 months off (25%, 50%, 100%, more)? I do not mean the size of them immediately after pumping, but their size in between pumping. Also, by size I mean the size of the testicles themselves, not the elongation of the scrotum.

Before your 6 months off, how long and how often had you been pumping to get to the size you did?

I ask these questions because I have done some full package pumping, but I have been inconsistent about doing it because I am unsure if I want to constantly be pumping them to maintain the size I want. When I pump I get a good size increase in my testicles, but it goes away about 80% by the next morning and about 95% away as the day goes by.

Of course I would prefer a permanent size increase, but I know that is probably not possible (other than hydocelles). However, if I knew that continued pumping would eventually develop a size increase that would last a month or so without requiring pumping multiple times each week then I would be more motivated to continue pumping until I reach that point.

Thanks for your insight about this.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I stopped pumping because I had way too many other things to do and think about. I had the roommate from hell and I had to move. I don’t have measurements.

I know that things are slowly getting back to being big again but it will take a month or so to get back to where I was. All I know is that it feels damn good to pump again. It’s therapeutic.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...