Shrinkage?!

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Zapbrap

Shrinkage?!

Post by Zapbrap »

Im fairly new and started pumping about midsummer.. .So I got to the point of pumping for about 3 days in a row, rest one or two, and back at it. Always wet pumped. Sometimes used Epsom salt.

I gradually got up to about an hour and a half pump time. I'd pump 20 minutes at 5hg (but periodically every 5,7,10 minutes go down to 1 hg for 30 seconds then back up) pop out of the tube for 5 minutes of massaging then back in for another 20.

Then I got going on the third day I'd do two sessions. An hour and a half in the wee morning, then mid-late afternoon. During that last one I would balloon up. Only got massive twice (really sorry I have no pics.. as soon as I got massive I immediately would meet a lady to see her reaction).

After my last pump I got huge I decided to take a break because my sac got bright red. My sac got super dry (been putting shea butter on every day now). It has now been over two weeks since my last pump. The color of my sac is finally back to normal color (they were a bit darker from pumping). My balls used to naturally sag very low, and the shape of the sac is very different and nowhere near as low as what they used to be. Also, I am more than positive my balls are now smaller than before I began, as they maybe I damaged the natural size.. any one experience any of this? I'm seeing a doctor this Friday about it because it concerns me deeply.
pipefitterdom

Re: Shrinkage?!

Post by pipefitterdom »

The doctor is just gonna tell you to stop.
Redness, itching and discoloration are normal when you pump aggressively and get massive sack growth too suddenly. Learn your limits and ty to stick to them. When you’re having great results it’s definitely hard to stop.
Most of us go through phases when we get big defined balls and no fluid accumulation for sack growth. It aggravating. You will likely gain back your size and then some if you don’t stop!

Also if possible post photos and give detailed accounts of the reactions received from your lady friend!
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

Thanks for the reply!

The lady I met was a massage therapist where I can always leave happily. Since I got the boys pumped up quite a bit I didn't want to lay on my stomach. So as I was on my back, the door opened, she walked in, looked down and immediately had a huge smile on her face. She began to run a finger from the top of the table where my sac was laying on and ran it up the middle of my sac to my penis. It was like she immediately knew what to do. I typically like my balls massaged but always wait till the end of a full body. She got right up on the table with me, sat between my legs, put my legs up over hers, and did not stop playing with them for about 30 minutes.

I then instructed her to do a hold where you have the sac held at the base of your shaft in a O.K. grip with one hand (where the finger and thumb meet wrapping around the top of the sac) the massage them with the other. She simply couldn't fit it in an OK grip and laughed to herself saying "too big" (obviously English isn't her first language) and then after that she went to the happy and I myself also left very happy.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sounds like she got a little more than she bargained for!
Robcer

Post by Robcer »

Hey There, how are you doing? have hings come back to normal, any other news?
I hope all is well.
Zapbrap

Post by Zapbrap »

Robcer wrote: Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:12 am Hey There, how are you doing? have hings come back to normal, any other news?
I hope all is well.
Sorry for the long delay! But I did take some time off and I believe they are back to normal. I still pump here and there but not as often. Now my thing is the skin discoloration. I am a very white Male and now my dick and balls look Indian unless they are pumped.