Narrow or wide rubber ball stretcher

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jr1975atv

Narrow or wide rubber ball stretcher

Post by jr1975atv »

Is the wider ox balls stretcher more comfortable for longer wear?
SFBallpumper

Re: Narrow or wide rubber ball stretcher

Post by SFBallpumper »

Balls come in all sorts of delicious sizes, lengths and shapes so it all depends on your equipment. I've had both the old and new style Bullballs 1, the Cocksling, and the Splitz Ballstretcher with Splitter Strap. I'm certainly no monster, but I find that the diameter of the ball openings of all of them tend to be small. I suggest that you start with the narrow one to get an idea of how they fit.

The issue I have with the stuff that I've tried from them is the material that they're made out of. Even if I lube my boys liberally before putting one of my Oxballs toys on, about an hour later the friction from them rubbing against my balls is intolerable. It burns and it feels like someone is rubbing a rubber pencil eraser back and forth on my nuts. I've tried all sorts of lubes and it didn't make a difference. I have the same problem with neoprene cock rings, so it's not just stuff from Oxballs. Your mileage may vary.

No matter what, they certainly look hot.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

I agree SFBallpumper, have the regular "juicey" myself as a cushion for the MTj and later as a stretcher. Like you, couldn't find a lube that didn't get adsorbed really fast.
just4me

Post by just4me »

i found that shea butter works great.
and i found that smearing it on the inside of the tube works greater.
it doesnt disslove quickly and makes exiting the tube easy.
seems to be a good moisturizer too.
It is a bit hard to clean up. and you wan to make sure that you work it in your hands until it is totally smooth.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

“The issue I have with the stuff that I've tried from them is the material that they're made out of”
You might possibly be latex intolerant.