Time to increase ballsac size

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

penny1

Time to increase ballsac size

Post by penny1 »

Hi everyone. I've recently started pumping my ballsack. I noticed reasonable gains but it takes around 6 hours. Is that normal?How long a session is needed to get really significant gains? Also, I seem to need high pressure to get those gains. Any advice from experienced pumpers much appreciated...
bignlow

Re: Time to increase ballsac size

Post by bignlow »

if you're just starting take it easy. A little everyday is better than trying to do everything at once. Start with short sessions and work up. Too much too quick can give problems. You won't change shape and size overnight, it's a long haul.

Bignlow
penny1

Post by penny1 »

Yeah, I guessed as much. How long should I pump for early on? ThNks
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I started 1/2 hour at a time and gradually extended the time in the tube. Take a rest and you can go again. Keep the vac at or below 5hg, moisturise, make sure you are well hydrated before during and after pumping. Go for a pee. If you're stream is clear you have plenty of fluids on board and you're fit to go. Introducing fluid into the tube can extend you're pump time. warm water with or without salts, i use oil, rape seed to be exact.
Take it slow and steady and work up gradually. You will find a routine that suits you over time.

Bignlow
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I had been a cock pumper for several years before trying to ball pump. My beginning ball sac training began in a straight tube for some stretch first before going for increased size. I did plenty of short sessions of less then an hour before eventually going longer. Two days on and then off for a couple trying again. I found to many sessions in a row was painful and I got better results after the rest. After I had been at it about 9 months. I moved up to a STJ. That is when I began to see more dramatic changes. I went from filling up a 3in and 4in straight tube to a rounder 14 inch sac.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.