Pump meet York's UK-- pics added

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Pump meet York's UK-- pics added

Post by bignlow »

Pump meet in Castleford York's next Wednesday the 25th. If you can attend and would like to, i need to know by noon next Monday and i'll pass on details and address etc.
There is a limit on numbers and it will be first come first served.
Hopefully there will be more.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:13 am, edited 3 times in total.
bignlow

Re: Pump meet York's UK

Post by bignlow »

last call for Wednesdays pump meet.....
pumper john

Post by pumper john »

I'm still interested hope you've got me down
pumper john

\\\ ///
(@@)
_\ /_
_ = _

Post by bignlow »

PJ
Getting no answer on the number you gave me a while back. Did text you.
Pm me asp with a phone number or e-mail. I'll be away for a while shortly but i'm back at work tonight until 10

Bignlow
bignlow

Re: Pump meet York's UK--pics added

Post by bignlow »

yesterday's pump meet was a little quiet. 3 were on holiday and 2 either working away or too busy to get off. Still 3 of us had a good day. Salguy who was hosting, pumper John and myself.

A few pics from yesterday.

salguy

pump meet 002.jpg
pump meet 006.jpg
pump meet 008.jpg

For a lad in his 80's he's a game pumper and he enjoys it which is the main thing.
Didn't get any of John but he did appear in the back ground in 1 pic taking shade under a tree.

pump meet 009.jpg

As for me, i've been that busy lately i havn't had as much sun as i'd like lately so like the mad dog and the englishman i stayed out sunning. Didn't help with the pumping size wise but hey, a lazy day, pumping and in the sun.

pump meet 012.jpg
pump meet 013.jpg
pump meet 016.jpg

And one i didn't know about...

pump meet 011.jpg

Well, Salguy is up for another meet, we just don't know when yet. Hopefully it will be a bit busier, should be a good day.

Bignlow
drew_uk

Re: Pump meet York's UK-- pics added

Post by drew_uk »

Looks great guys sorry couldn’t join this one!
bignlow

Re: Pump meet York's UK-- pics added

Post by bignlow »

Next time eh...

With Wednesday being the pump meet i've been really busy to get some time today. One to take for it's MOT yesterday and one on the ramp for service and ready it for it's MOt today along with another race car that needed repairs for this weekends racing. Done and dusted by 10 last night gave me a very quiet start this morning so had a quick hour in the tube.

27 jul 18 002.jpg
27 jul 18 003.jpg
27 jul 18 005.jpg
27 jul 18 007.jpg

With today'scar booked in for 2 o-clock i'd made the time to have a couple of hours at a spot up on the moors above the town. Idyllic, quiet and as much fresh air as you want. Lie in the sun, wander round the pool, skinnydip or wander across the moors a while, all naked. A get away from it place for a while.

27 jul 18 010.jpg
27 jul 18 011.jpg

A quick skinny dip and some sun then went for a wander up the hill behind the pool.

27 jul 18 008.jpg
27 jul 18 009.jpg

back at work now, everything done for the week so i've some timber needs staining for Sunday before going for a pint. As much as i'd like to have another session it's much too warm, i'd rather be naked and doing something as tomorrow is another bonus pump day so should easily get 2 sessions in tomorrow if not 3. Just depends on what time i get in in the morning, which depends on how many pints i have tonight ??

Bignlow