Starting off (pics)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

LykosLycan

Starting off (pics)

Post by LykosLycan »

Hey guys, I’m barely starting out but I’m looking to get HUGE. Here are some before and after pics from my 1 hr session. :wink:

Please go easy on me haha.
Before
Before

After 1 hour in Longjohnny
After 1 hour in Longjohnny
Garethx2

Re: Starting off (pics)

Post by Garethx2 »

Looks good keep going
Attachments
C9F72A09-E580-47E1-9D6E-F6401B6BD9FD.jpeg
7FA5C76D-3411-4A58-92CE-3826F8E0C2CA.jpeg
0662D2CE-87F4-4B9A-983D-4C260443964C.jpeg
32DAC947-B952-4E87-A291-A76CF4DEA3AD.jpeg
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

Thanks man! Damn you’re huge! Your size is my goal for now haha
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Welcome to the forum and vac pumping. You'll get addicted like the rest of us once you start seeing gains. A few pointers: Stay hydrated. You MUST drink fluids prior to and during your pumping. Morning coffee doesn't count and neither dose alcohol. Water is best, hot tea, stay away from sugary drinks especially if using dex. Lukewarm is better than ice cold as its absorbed quicker by your body. keep your junk shaved/trimmed and make sure your junk is all warmer up, take a shower or hit the hottub and make sure your tube is warmed up too. It will help if you keep the tube warmed during pumping. I'll wrap a hot towel around it then a bath towel to keep the heat in. Pumping in a warm tub or hottub is even better and some use a heating pad. The idea is to keep your cock and balls warm, loose, and ready to expand. Use a good moisterizer(Coco butter, Shea, EVOO, some even use conditioner) when pumping for a good seal. Go slow, low pressure, 3-5Hg max for 20mins then rest for 5min in between sets to make a full 1 hour of pumping is fine to start. There is tons of info here gfrom some of the hugest dudes we all idiolize. Just scroll thru the posting and check them out!
Looking forward to seeing your gains here. Keep on pumping and grow huge dude!!!
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

Thanks for all the tips man. I’m pretty much doing everything you said except I use an electric heating pad instead of a wet cloth (I like that the pad says consistently warm, while the wet cloth gets cold fast).

Hell yeah man, within a few years I plan to be one of the guys with the biggest packages on here! ;)

-Lykos
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Pete sez it all. Spot on!

You started out pretty big already and are growing fast so if you’re hooked, you’re inevitably are going to be enormous. You’re also in deep need of a bigger jar.

A few things to add. There will be plateaus in growth where you just hit a wall. Sometimes in spite of proper preparation it just doesn’t respond. Usually several days rest solves that.

Returning to previous gigantic proportions can be frustrating at times too. It’s best not to force it back to that size all at once but let it become engorged, then give it time to equalize internally and become loose again before continuing. When you do have epic breakthrough sessions, gently pump to maintain most of the mass while it heals. That is how your bag becomes thicker so it can expand even more the next time. You know it’s healing if it’s itching.
Enjoy every inch and pound of the journey!
just4me

Post by just4me »

You look like you are doing great.
There is lots of advice on this site and most of its great.
Pipefitter helped me with good information more than anyone else.
Listen to what he says.

The main thing I learned is to not force things and that every pump is different.
Enjoy, If it hurts... stop.

Pump on man!
LykosLycan

Post by LykosLycan »

pipefitterdom wrote: Wed Jun 06, 2018 4:20 pm Pete sez it all. Spot on!

You started out pretty big already and are growing fast so if you’re hooked, you’re inevitably are going to be enormous. You’re also in deep need of a bigger jar.

A few things to add. There will be plateaus in growth where you just hit a wall. Sometimes in spite of proper preparation it just doesn’t respond. Usually several days rest solves that.

Returning to previous gigantic proportions can be frustrating at times too. It’s best not to force it back to that size all at once but let it become engorged, then give it time to equalize internally and become loose again before continuing. When you do have epic breakthrough sessions, gently pump to maintain most of the mass while it heals. That is how your bag becomes thicker so it can expand even more the next time. You know it’s healing if it’s itching.
Enjoy every inch and pound of the journey!
I’m actually the guy in first pics, Gareth is the guy in the jar. I’m pretty sure he’s way past the starting point lol
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

THAT’s what I’m talking about!
Your first photograph.

I see.
Your thread got stepped on.
I had the impression the JAR was your after pic.

These are your first steps. I see your progress. Right now you’re heavier than you’ve ever been. It’s something that you can feel more than you can see. But it’s there so enjoy it and remember it’s a slow process. It’s even slower when we get greedy, overdo it and cause damage.

My boys were small and extremely sensitive before I got hooked.
You’re gonna be a monster if you’re not careful!