Max Time in Pump

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

twowolf16

Max Time in Pump

Post by twowolf16 »

Hey All! Was in my tube for 2 35 minute sessipns at 3 Hg today and looked and felt so good afterwards. It's so hot.

I see people working up to 2 to 3 and even 4 hour sessions, so my question is what is the maximum time one can stay in the pump. I think it'd be much easier to stay in the tube for a full hour rather than relubing and creating a seal again.

TL;DR. Whatks the maximum time I can stay in my tube before taking a break?

Thanks!
elfintod

Re: Max Time in Pump

Post by elfintod »

everyone responds differently, I personally like to keep it on for at least and hour at a time and only taking 10-15 minute breaks to get the blood flowing again. but try different techniques whatever you find works.
MissMageroyal

Post by MissMageroyal »

I've sat in my jar for around 4-5hours (I gave myself breaks). I agree with Elfin, everybody's body is different and find your own routine. Just be sure to be aware of how much pressure you're pumping at and take breaks to not stress your blood vessels too much and bring fresh blood to your 'bits'

I loosely follow a 30min pump and 3-10min break with a quick massage. Like 30in/5out then maybe 45in/10out
pumper6

Post by pumper6 »

I agree with the comments as well as everyone responds different. I myself when pumping cock and balls, I prep for the 4-5 hour session with 20-30 min breaks in between each 1 hour set. I also drink a lot of water too and massage my balls and cock on breaks. However, I worked up to this routine starting off with 30 min sessions for several weeks, building up to 1 hour for several weeks, to two hours+ and now I do 3-4 hours normally (3-4 times a week) but when I want to go big, I do 5-6 hours (twice a month). I take a few days off to recover as well and some time to break it up, I will focus on my cock only working on length for a couple of days.

P6
Last edited by pumper6 on Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:41 am, edited 1 time in total.