Erection Angle and Hardness,Effected by Ball Pumping?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DonaldJPump

Erection Angle and Hardness,Effected by Ball Pumping?

Post by DonaldJPump »

I am getting ready to start pumping my cock and balls together,I have never pumped anything at all.I am just wondering what effects you guys have noticed with your erection from doing a lot of cock and ball pumping?I guess having your cock restricted and forcefully pulled downward with your balls for a period of time,does your erection angle and hardness change at all?
Shadarts

Re: Erection Angle and Hardness,Effected by Ball Pumping?

Post by Shadarts »

Only if your Russian. Take it slow.
DonaldJPump

Re: Erection Angle and Hardness,Effected by Ball Pumping?

Post by DonaldJPump »

Thanks,that is always very good advice.I intend to go slow,I am in no hurry to set records.In addition,I am a 24/7 stretcher with weights,and have no plans on ever cutting back on that,so working in a pumping routine will be a little of a challenge it would seem.I might have to invest in some lager inner diameter ball weights as well,to get weight back on soon after a pump session.

I hope no one took my question about erections the wrong way,it is an honest question.Anyone who has worn ball weights for any time knows that the weights keep you slightly jacked,and erections happen at the drop of a hat :D ,especially when starting,or when adding weight.