Seeking Ball Pumping Advice for Larger,Lower Hangers

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

DonaldJPump

Seeking Ball Pumping Advice for Larger,Lower Hangers

Post by DonaldJPump »

Hi there,new to the forum.I have been ball stretching with steel weights 24/7 for over a year.I started out with a tight sack,and as I type this I have 2 pounds of weight and several silicon rings on my balls,about a 90mm stack of gear.My weights are always on,probably for life.I vary the weight based on temperature and activity.It is a slow disciplined process.I am hoping to do the same with pumping,to help permanent results.

I haven't got any pumping gear yet.I am mostly interested in getting slow permanent gains,not to see how large I can pump things up,only to lose it all.From looking at photos here,my first impression is that pumping must cause some damage,much like a tough workout,that you need to rest,recover and build from,so I am very interested to hear about pumping time and intensity and optimal rest between sessions for permanent scrotum and ball growth.Not sure at all about the equipment and how to plan for progress.

It looks like a great and experienced group here,I look forward to the advice,and I am putting in some time reading through the forum,thanks.
Last edited by DonaldJPump on Wed Jan 03, 2018 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
FamilyGuy

Re: Ball Pumping Advice for Larger,Lower Hangers

Post by FamilyGuy »

There are many guys here that are building low hangers the exact same way, bigandlow and heneee come to mind first
Read their posts, tons of info there
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Thank you.I am fully ready to accept their advice,and not let a beginners over-enthusiasm totally over-do things. :)
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Thank you.I am fully ready to accept their advice,and not let a beginner's over-enthusiasm totally over-do things. :D
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

FamilyGuy wrote: Mon Jan 01, 2018 6:00 pm There are many guys here that are building low hangers the exact same way, bigandlow and heneee come to mind first
Read their posts, tons of info there
Thanks family guy,I have been making my way through the BignLow thread,starting at page one,but have a long way to go.It seems that he constructs new cylinders as he progresses,but only at smallish increments,as opposed to just using a huge sun tea jar.Do you think this encourages the balls to be lower but more reasonable in size,as opposed to huge diameter balls that hang much tighter? I am capable of constructing tubes similar to his,my career is mechanical in nature.It's also encouraging to see that he stretches with weights,as I do.
bignlow

Re: Seeking Ball Pumping Advice for Larger,Lower Hangers

Post by bignlow »

Hi Donald.

low hangers need long narrow tubes.As you've seen i progress up the tubes as the size increases, mainly because there comes a point where you can't get back in the tube you've been using. When the opportunity arises for some serious pump time i work up to quite a big tube, for me anyway, some large sac stretch will do no harm once things have settled down and you're back in the narrow tubes.

Bignlow
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

bignlow wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:51 pm Hi Donald.

low hangers need long narrow tubes.As you've seen i progress up the tubes as the size increases, mainly because there comes a point where you can't get back in the tube you've been using. When the opportunity arises for some serious pump time i work up to quite a big tube, for me anyway, some large sac stretch will do no harm once things have settled down and you're back in the narrow tubes.

Bignlow
Thank you for your kind reply BignLow.I have not pumped,even once,but it is now time to make some tubes.Would you recommend making 2 or 3 tubes in graduated diameters? And what diameter is a reasonable starting point? I very much like your idea of restricting the lower abdomen from getting into the stretching process.I am only up to about page 12 in your thread,so any tube building refinements you can think of,I will incorporate.

I stretch 24/7 with steel weights.Are there considerations to be made for weighted stretching combined with pumping?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Donald.

You're first tube size will depend on you're physical size. My first, being a small lad physically was a straight 60mm or 2 3/8" by 10" long.

03  5 june 14.jpg

From there i just upped the sizes. A 60 into 70, 70 straight, 70 into 80 etc. My smallest at the moment is a straight 70 and a 74 into 80 then a 74 through 2 stages into 90 and a 80 into 100.
Stretching with weights and pumping compliment each other. the decision is what size to make you're first tube. It can be trial and error. Just don't over estimate and start too big. The only good thing is a tube that is too big will always come in handy later, a tube that is too small you will never use.
Good luck and enjoy it. Somewhere in my pages is a tube build. Just use the right adhesives for the right materials.

bignlow
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Thank you BignLow for the help. For getting started and getting initial fit,I have a question.Is it essential that the tubing be clear? I can get as much free PVC pipe scraps at work to make whatever I need for ten lifetimes.And PVC is very easy to work with and glue.I could also make endless stages and hinged opening configurations. Is there a safety concern for not to be able to see exactly what your genitals are doing while pumping? I realize that from a pro photography standpoint it would not be appealing :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

You need to keep an eye on things for discolouration and blisters etc, plus it's much more enjoyable seeing how far you are down the tube.
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

Thanks BignLow.I had a question about the advantages of wet pumping.I think it is a great idea because you can keep your package immersed in warm water, and for a ball stretcher,there is nothing better for a low stretch than a hot shower.Are there other advantages for wet pumping?
DonaldJPump

Post by DonaldJPump »

bignlow wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2018 11:42 pm Hi Donald.

You're first tube size will depend on you're physical size. My first, being a small lad physically was a straight 60mm or 2 3/8" by 10" long.

03 5 june 14.jpg

From there i just upped the sizes. A 60 into 70, 70 straight, 70 into 80 etc. My smallest at the moment is a straight 70 and a 74 into 80 then a 74 through 2 stages into 90 and a 80 into 100.
Stretching with weights and pumping compliment each other. the decision is what size to make you're first tube. It can be trial and error. Just don't over estimate and start too big. The only good thing is a tube that is too big will always come in handy later, a tube that is too small you will never use.
Good luck and enjoy it. Somewhere in my pages is a tube build. Just use the right adhesives for the right materials.

bignlow
BignLow,I will be making my first tube soon,and it will be straight and 2 1/2 " ID.At this point,I am more interested in packing that,and pulling everything lower,not so much about diameter.With a narrow tube such as this,is dry pumping the only method?

One of my biggest concerns with the pumping,is that I keep the opening at the top,where the tube contacts the pubic area,as small as physically possible.I really,really do not want to pull my pubic area and lower abdomen down at all.I have a few ideas on how to 2 stage things and still get my junk out and the gear off.I want the contact area to be even smaller than 2 1/2.I am probably a week away from giving it a go.Still waiting for a few things to arrive,but I can get to work on some tubing tomorrow.