vacutech pulsar settings??

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

brooklynphil00

vacutech pulsar settings??

Post by brooklynphil00 »

any of you gents have any secrets settings for getting pumped huge using the Pulsar? lol

I've had the Pulsar for a bit now, love it.

for me, on "Fixed" and at 5.0 has been doing wonders! - wondering if theres any other good sesttings

photo attached from my last session
Attachments
unnamed-1.jpg
unnamed.jpg
marc854

Re: vacutech pulsar settings??

Post by marc854 »

brooklynphil00 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am any of you gents have any secrets settings for getting pumped huge using the Pulsar? lol

for me, on "Fixed" and at 5.0 has been doing wonders! - wondering if theres any other good sesttings

From the looks of it, it's working perfectly! Very nice results.
timff

Post by timff »

Looks wonderful. That Vacutec pumping is making you huge love it.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

Wow! How do you look now? :D
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Hey sport

I set my Pulsar on "stretch" at about 5.5 psi and then set the vacuum drop at 35%.Thus it will cycle between 5.5 and 2 psi every 10 seconds or so. You can set a higher vacuum as it is only 5.5 at the peak.
psballpumper

Post by psballpumper »

Currently using the Pulsar at 4-5 psi on "B Pump" setting with a MTJr at 45 to 50 %. Seems to work well with larger tubes. Sometimes use the Stretch setting on nipples. If I understand how it works the percentage setting gives you the low end of the pressure range it will use? In other words, if the pressure is set at 5 psi and 50%, the pressure will vary between 2.5 and 5 psi? Am I correct in my thinking about how it works? I think I still have the manual somewhere but as I recall I didn't find it to be very thorough.

Love this little pump, wish they hadn't gone out of business in case I ever have to replace it.
talldrinkowater

Post by talldrinkowater »

brooklynphil00 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:45 am any of you gents have any secrets settings for getting pumped huge using the Pulsar? lol

Beautiful, Phil. Very nice!!