Some of me

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jussomenut

Re: Some of me

Post by jussomenut »

Screenshot_20180618-112557.jpg
Aardvark 777

Post by Aardvark 777 »

hiya, yah amazing size ya have gotten to. I wish I could get to that size and be consistent.
I just cant seem to be consistent enough pumping and cannot get enough consecutive days pumping together to get any advance in training. lol
Im still working on building pumps in different ways also as I have sensitive skin and not enough fat layer on me around groin zone for padding and I cant get long enough sessions in before I get too irritated and have to stop. So still working on a better seal base that fits better. Too many other work and life tasks taking my time.

ANYWAY, getting to my main point....mending your tubes, ya might want to try the GOOP for Plumbing as it sticks to just about anything except for some of the newer cars plastic dashboards as they have some weird molecular structure.

I use it for all my tube building and experiments as it stays put to most all acrylics and is made for PVCs, it has strong adhesion to even very smooth plastic but is also slightly flexible. It dries quickly and is stable within an hour or two and ya can set it in sun and it dries quicker. It does slightly shrink, but it just gets more sturdy and tight once it dries down completely within a day.
but what I do is take time to layer it if a joint requires a lot of fill,it fills gaps perfect without a leak, just watch for air bubbles.
It self levels pretty well. The only thing that melts it Ive noticed is the PumpToys STJ Vinyl version,as it leeches resin chemical.

Im trying to get time to mold my own silicone seals, and I finally ordered a acrylic globe to experiment with,which Id been planning since last year but finally found a cheapo supplier on amazon. AND this maker has near 4 " diam. neck opening on all 6 ,8,10 inch globes. at a 1/2" neck extension.
I just starting with a 6" globe to experiment with but will probably wish I had gotten a larger one.

You make that ten inch globe look confining..lol That's a big space to fill up.
I figure in my 4 3/4" dia. cylinder I take a while to fill it laterally before stuff extends down, so starting at 6" diameter globe should be ok,until I work out if it will be worth pursuing. meh, its cheap and hardly takes any mods.

I am with you on the basically zero neck length entry on the globe, for me I get larger if I don't have hardly any length on an entry so my junk can expand out as immediate as possible and then can use more flesh to expand.

What Im planning on doing though in the final form is cut out a hole and glue in a penis tube extension,so I can have unrestricted expansion two ways. Its going to take a little planning,but I see it in my imagination and shall see if I can cut the acrylic carefully enough. lol
It will have two vacuum jacks also,one on each section so when the penis section gets filled the ball section keeps going.

I really want to build my design for a spheroid clamshell tube made from acrylic or polycarbonate hemispheres that already have nice solid flanges to modify, but will add a short entry tube section and shouldnt be too bad adding extra flange pieces for that as it will be short. The foam seal wont be any trouble to make. I think I will add some alignment pins or stops though to help with aligning the halves once vacuum is applied to keep the sides stable.

I did use some Superglue(cyanoacrylate) on an acrylic tube as I read it would meld well to acrylic and it bonded right to that plastic as one substance it seemed and I could build it up and shape it, but it seems to be brittle after awhile.
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Cool sounds like you put some good effort into making something cool. I also wish I had a setup that was completely discomfort free but just remember there's nothing normal that were doing to our junk it's going to be somewhat painful.always watch and listen to your body.
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Had a good pump tonight
51954a75-f72d-4a87-ba43-d5f88e55e107.jpg
d975a56c-bd37-4c91-aaac-acce56b55765.jpg
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Very handsome, I recommend investing in the Monster-tube, you are definitely a candidate for massive growth.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

WOW Jussomenut! Am a newbie and you are definitely an encouragement! Due to my job it's tough for me to get on a daily regimen but I will keep working it!
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Cool main thing is just have fun.
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

You should be called a Lot of me!! Impressive! :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

JoeyPump wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 5:20 am You should be called a Lot of me!! Impressive! :D
Yes, I agree Lot of me would be more fitting. :D
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Lol
e84bc043-3ffc-4b8e-8fbb-5bbbee22b392.jpg
1246d034-3189-4f9a-9e41-65fe9d56d03f.jpg
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

works perfect
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Swelled in garage
20181127_134452.jpg
20181127_134621.jpg
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

Those balls look great! What time/pressure did you use?
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Those are incredible. Very inspiring.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
jussomenut

Post by jussomenut »

Thanks I was in for an hour at 8psi took one break.