Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: New MTj

Post by pipefitterdom »

“ if I had time to maintain that size for about 2 weeks then I could grow more without stressing the skin too much.“

You’re absolutely incredible just as you are with your perfect proportions!!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Could not agree more 'Fitter 8) BTW FG my wife's perspective is that if u have it flaunt it, being large breasted she knows the power of flaunting and believes the same for men :) big low hanging balls are a favorite for her as she believes that it conveys power and superiority along with a thick cock :twisted: The beauty of our junk, especially if your starting off with better than average genitalia is that u can massively improve/augment your dimensions(to wit 'Fitter, BnL, Prelude etc...) :D Girth is more important than cock length (although spectacular to look at)she says and the weight and slapping of large balls is incredible :wink: She loves handling my pumped balls and admiring a great bulge, bigger is better and she thinks yours and others (and mine) are fabulous 8) Just some thoughts to answer your questions...BB.
major77

Post by major77 »

You need a MT sr. :)
Wow...:)
danbycan

Post by danbycan »

You are looking great! I'm newly into pumping and reading this thread really gives me a drive to keep pumping!
BluntPump

Post by BluntPump »

danbycan wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:07 am You are looking great! I'm newly into pumping and reading this thread really gives me a drive to keep pumping!
Isn’t he just the best?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Pipe and Major, I'm still working on packing the jr.. Every time I get close, something comes up to slow me down or stop me for a week or two. Not sure about the Sr. yet, might go with a str8 tube 4x12. Posting 2 images on where I'd like to end up, one is ideal and the other if I can't stop pumping.

Danbycan thanks and in time you WILL progress. It's been over two years and I'm still working on packing the MTj but you can see progress. I think most pumpers start out just wanting to be "bigger" than what they are and then somewhere in there it switches over to "just how big can I get". Continue to pump and learn what your body is telling you and you will get bigger, how big is up to you. Remember one thing, this site, these people are here to help if they can.

Blunt waiting on your new routine and thanks.

I would love to have my nuts grow to the size of apples (each) and the sack to half way down my leg. These are old pics but you get where I'm coming from.
Attachments
ideal
ideal
cant stop pumping
cant stop pumping
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Flip the comments
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

absolutely stunning balls. Love to see more of those big apples
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

FamilyGuy wrote: Tue Jul 03, 2018 2:23 pm Pipe and Major, I'm still working on packing the jr.. Every time I get close, something comes up to slow me down or stop me for a week or two. Not sure about the Sr. yet, might go with a str8 tube 4x12. Posting 2 images on where I'd like to end up, one is ideal and the other if I can't stop pumping.

Danbycan thanks and in time you WILL progress. It's been over two years and I'm still working on packing the MTj but you can see progress. I think most pumpers start out just wanting to be "bigger" than what they are and then somewhere in there it switches over to "just how big can I get". Continue to pump and learn what your body is telling you and you will get bigger, how big is up to you. Remember one thing, this site, these people are here to help if they can.

Blunt waiting on your new routine and thanks.

I would love to have my nuts grow to the size of apples (each) and the sack to half way down my leg. These are old pics but you get where I'm coming from.
Wow!!! What a package!! And how fantastic that you appear to have a lady to help and encourage you.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Those images I got off of various tumblr sites a long time ago.

Here are a few from the 4th, MonsterTube jr only . . . I will fill this tube, just a matter of time now
Attachments
6-4 (5).jpg
6-4 (6).jpg
6-4 (7).jpg
6-4 (9).jpg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Just MASSIVE is all I can say. I for one would love to be "beat up" by you swinging that package around slapping me in the face and head. Then make me gag on it as it works its way down my throat :twisted: Sorry....can't help it :D
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Dick almost total smashed and oh so close to packing

Is there a way to rename a thread? Don't want to start a new one when this one shows my progress.
Attachments
Smashed cock in tube
Smashed cock in tube
Getting there
Getting there
Smashed cock
Smashed cock
Picture 1008.jpg
Picture 1011.jpg
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Getting to the point I want where the sack (nuts) have some weight behind the swing powerfulpete1235. I like the looseness that wet pumping gives me but I also like the fullness dry pumping gives. These are wet in the jar.
Thanks for the response bullbags, wish more women like yours enjoy the sack!
Please continue to pump danbycan, it's been over 2 years trying to pack the MTj but it's sooo good to see and feel results, balls hanging lower, the weight and fullness. Not too much can beat that!
Attachments
Skin growth
Skin growth
8-7 (1).jpg
Getting a good hang
Getting a good hang
Nuts
Nuts
Nuts
Nuts
For those that like the numbers
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

What an impressive pair of nuts!! :shock:
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FG, outstanding monster package, thanks for the continued inspiration, BB.