Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

TinyMe

Re: New MTj

Post by TinyMe »

Damn FamilyGuy! If I had a package like that, I’d be down the nudie beach day and night showing off that beast! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks BB, maybe a large pouch type of swimwear.
Not sure, each has it's merits Bruno. I get the pull and shape from the MTj and some bloat and loose hang when wet pumping in the STJ. I think they compliment each other. After pumping in the MTj for a few days trying to pack it, then over to the jar for a day or two the sack is so relaxed and nuts get real big.
TinyMe thanks and in time. That is what I like about most other countries, not so hung up on being so up tight about our bodies.
I've got 1 more year to get my balls and nipples where I want them and after that who knows
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

So this is the start of wet pumping in the jar "week", not my biggest but starting out pretty good after 2 hours.
Also a shot from 2009 when I first started pumping and posting.
Attachments
nuts
nuts
nuts
nuts
nuts
nuts
back in the day
back in the day
back in the day
back in the day
just hanging
just hanging
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Wow, what a difference! Who knew!! 😂

Maybe there’s hope for my balls after all 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Not sure about the cock though!! 😂😂😂
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

Hey familyguy, awesome pumping results, I'll have to invest in an MTj so I stretch my nuts regularly.
Where did you buy the Juicy XL?

This was a test for the Juicy XL on my jar. The jar has a 4"od, perfect for the pumptoys cushion but wasn't so sure about the Juicy.
So far it works out fine, did about 2 1/2 hours wet in the jar and about 45 min dry in the jar.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

kiwibop wrote: Fri Oct 12, 2018 2:34 pm Looks like this one SFBallpumper: https://www.shop.oxballs.com/product.sc ... goryId=104
Found it! Thanks FamilyGuy, I should have read farther back in the thread
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

I don't know playajjj, from the pics you posted looks like the MTj would be too small (cock only maybe). Think maybe a 4"x12" str8 tube would be better?

Good session tonight wet pumping in the jar for the first time this week. Been in the MTj for 4 days to get some pull.
Attachments
7-21 (5).jpg
7-21 (7).jpg
7-21 (8).jpg
7-21 (11).jpg
fanatic3003

Post by fanatic3003 »

:shock: WOW!!! :shock:
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:03 pm I don't know playajjj, from the pics you posted looks like the MTj would be too small (cock only maybe). Think maybe a 4"x12" str8 tube would be better?

Good session tonight wet pumping in the jar for the first time this week. Been in the MTj for 4 days to get some pull.
I thought the MTj might be the right size FamilyGuy, but I havent been in one, and didn't look at the site.
https://monster-tube.com/product/monster-tube-jr/ says 2.5″ opening 12″ long 15″ around 5″ diameter... MTj opening is not large enough for a ring and my dick, I start at 3 or 3-1/4in and work up.

I made a 4in x 12in straight tubes, you can see it here in action https://tinyurl.com/4x12-tube-002 from a few years ago. Getting the right ring to go between that tube and my body is why i dont use it much but the Oxballs Juicy XL might work. I bought the Juicy and thats working fine on my 3in and up tubes.
your pumped up dick and balls is always hugely inspirational to me FamilyGuy!

FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Just before going on vacation next week. 4 to 5 days, 1 to 2 hours in the MTj then 1 or 2 days wet pumping in jar and break for a day or two
Attachments
8-17 (1).jpg
8-17 (2).jpg
8-17 (3).jpg
8-17 (5).jpg
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Have a great vacation. Looking huge and a great way to start off a rest. I see some nipple pumping in the mix and that is awesome.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Awesome FG :D Magnificently huge package, be big be proud and thanks for posing, BB.
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 11:18 pm Just before going on vacation next week. 4 to 5 days, 1 to 2 hours in the MTj then 1 or 2 days wet pumping in jar and break for a day or two
Superb pumping @FamilyGuy, all that effort and hours spent in your pre-vacation routine was well spent.
Last edited by playajjj on Sun Aug 18, 2019 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

That package is fucking enormous! I hope you’ll be wearing Speedo’s!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Will try HHM, more likely repairs I couldn't do while working. Those are 1" nipple tube, would love to get that thickness all around.
Hey BB, thanks and will post again the last days of vacation. If the wife lets me I'm going to try 3 two hour session per day. In the MTj, I can work
and pump at the same time.
TM, those speedo's would have to have "pouch" space
Rest of the pics from that session
Attachments
8-17 (8).jpg
8-17 (9).jpg
8-17 (10).jpg
8-17 (11).jpg