Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

playajjj

Re: New MTj

Post by playajjj »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:09 am Hey CDL77 not sure how to convert .mp4 to .avi and the file size that would play here.
Collocateme I don't have any recent pics but my next two day break I'll take pics, really need a week off to show any progress I've made.
@FamilyGuy, you can use the free VLC media player to convert AVI to MP4. There are several how-to guides online for doing the conversion. If you are going to post video, you'd want MP4, which is a compresed format and take less room.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:09 am Hey CDL77 not sure how to convert .mp4 to .avi and the file size that would play here.
Collocateme I don't have any recent pics but my next two day break I'll take pics, really need a week off to show any progress I've made.
You can use also the free app, Miro Video Converter. It's available for free for Mac and for Windows. It's got an interface that's easier to use than other apps. It will convert a wide variety of formats to MP4.
http://www.mirovideoconverter.com
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

I could not get the file size small enough to load here with VLC or HandBrake.
This is a trial version of Movavi video converter so it's watermarked but it worked.
Might spend the money for the full version as I can see it come in handy for other stuff I work with.
Attachments
Test.avi
(2.3 MiB) Downloaded 443 times
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nice and floppy, just how they should be.
Bubblecum

Post by Bubblecum »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:45 pm I could not get the file size small enough to load here with VLC or HandBrake.
This is a trial version of Movavi video converter so it's watermarked but it worked.
Might spend the money for the full version as I can see it come in handy for other stuff I work with.
Great result! How many years do you pump?
Adding your own photos to my thread is not appreciated unless I specifically ask to do so.
visarjana

Post by visarjana »

Hope some other MT pumpers take notice...family guy and playajjj are my favourites😛
Attachments
Worked well with the water:-)
Worked well with the water:-)
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

:D AWESOME! Hope I can get like that someday!! :D
FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:45 pm I could not get the file size small enough to load here with VLC or HandBrake.
visarjana

Post by visarjana »

From marathon session😛
Attachments
F86CA6FE-F3A8-49FD-98F2-40B3A6DA2D16.jpeg
5DE7253E-2D4B-4FA2-9F63-69EFD6DEE354.jpeg
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

visarjana wrote: Sat Apr 18, 2020 5:00 am Hope some other MT pumpers take notice...family guy and playajjj are my favourites😛
@visarjana, u and @familyguy are two of my alltime 🍆🍆🐍 idols. @playajjj gonna have to pull the dick outta hibernation and profit from the lockdown this weekend
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
maxe1

Post by maxe1 »

hello famguy.
can u post pix after some days without pumping?
fuelhead

Post by fuelhead »

Thanks Family guy! What an awesome package..someday I hope to be that big !
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks guys! Been on a forced break this last week - hair bumps. It seems every time I start getting new growth I'll get them and have to stop for while.
Collocateme and maxe1 here I am after a week. Not too bad but still at least 3x bigger than when I started and no longer tight against the body.
This is my new "normal".
Attachments
1 week break
1 week break
4-19 (6).jpg
4-19 (7).jpg
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Beautiful Bull
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I also get hair bumps. This soap has helped my skin a lot. It's pretty thick and it's not cheap, so I add about ⅓ water to it. It has no fragrance, so you don't end up smelling like a flower shop full of wilted flowers.
CeraVe SA Lotion for Rough & Bumpy Skin
https://www.amazon.com/CeraVe-Renewing-Lotion-Ounce-Salicylic/dp/B0071XPQQ2
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Collocateme

Post by Collocateme »

Looking good Family guy!