Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: New MTj

Post by FamilyGuy »

I think my sack is fighting against the last 1/2" of the MTjr. No matter how large I get in the jar, it doesn't translate over to the jr.
So I'm going to fill the jar as much as I can for the next 2 weeks and then give the jr another go at packing. So now that I have the "time"
I'll see just where I'll end up in size before this breaks.
I planned on getting the sr but that was before this health crisis, loss of job and funds running low.
Be safe everyone!
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

You be safe too and take care of yourself. Looking great FG.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Just for the sake of discussion it seems that many people do not get the same swell in a MTjr. than a jar or LJ?! I for one have nowhere the same results as my LJ and cannot explain it :? I think this has been reported by BnL, FG and others. However, at one point there is a shift or breakthrough for some and bingo=scrotal explosion, 'Fitter and Stretch mine come to mind :) Can't explain it....any ideas guys? BB.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

My thoughts on this BB is as for me, my sack and nuts are used to the slow expansion of the MTjr and then the tube
closes back down it places more pull on the internals more so than the skin. The other str8 tubes, even the
BullMaster have the same diameter throughout and the "boys" get used to the constant pull. The skin and internals
are on the same page so to speak. There maybe other factors at play so. . .
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BB, FamilyGuy, was the same. First time i tried a junior i just packed solid like a grape fruit. Didn't think it was very comfortable either. 2nd go a little better but nothing serious. A while back Salguy got me a junior for all the help and advice ive been giving him. At first i had to work up to it spending quite a few sessions in my big tube before diving into the junior with mixed results. After the oil i'd been using did for the gasket, plus probably some over tightening i laid it to one side and while i saw it regularly kept passing it by. Lately i've been spending a lot of time in my big jars and a couple of weeks ago found a new gasket in an envelope in the office. No idea where it came from but possibly came with the junior, can't remember. That pushed me into sorting the junior and with the new gasket fitted, a week or so in my big tube and then the jump to the junior which i've used now for the last week or so. I found hour and a half is enough. Let things rest a while and get back in. 2 hours and i'm packed solid as i was yesterday. Lost track of time trying to get something finished for home. I was surprised last night that they had settled so well, so, hour and a half it is for now when i can keep an eye on the time. An early start might even get me 3 sessions in a day but i did that one day last week and didn't really feel or see any benefit to it so that one is up in the air. After biding my time i now find it very good, just might take some time to fill it being a short arse as i am. The evening results are looking quite good so that will do for me for now. Maybe just a dip into one of my other tubes here and there to try and pull some length now and again. BB, it's worth keeping trying. have a good week with good size in you're tubes then hit a 2nd session after some rest in the junior. I'm using various moisturisers and after sun in the water and a little of it on the gasket helps to seal it. I think now it's worth me doing some time in the junior to see if i can kick start the next growth level.

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Good advice BnL! I will definitely keep my MTjr. (as it is basically brand new) and keep experimenting. The only problem is because I have limited time to pump a wasted session makes me more inclined to skip trying the MT and go directly to my LJ which is foolproof :D Ultimately I think the main problem is the body to tube seal situation which I need to address which will solve the problems, will have to see :roll: I am so envious of those who can fill a MTjr. without a rim seal :roll: Oh well, persistence.....BB.
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

FamilyGuy wrote: Mon Mar 30, 2020 7:45 am Thanks CDL77
These are after cutting grass, running errands, settled down and waiting for the next jar session.
Thank you @FamilyGuy for pleasantly diverting my attention for a moment from the hysteria in the world right now. I've been contemplating the solitary life for over two weeks and rather than lamenting my lack of contact with other people, i can be pumping and sharing with this group.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

After the fight getting out of the jar, I knew that was the limit for me. I could get bigger in it but getting out with the strain it put on me is not worth it. Then I remembered a cookie jar that was taken by my youngest, the only reason it didn't bother me too much was the 5" rim. Pics with cookie jar. It really is a big jar and the size I got to after 3 sessions I would have taken forever to get out of in the STJ with a 4" rim.
Looking to get a gasket so I can pump longer in it.
Attachments
4-1 (1).jpg
4-1 (3).jpg
4-1 (6).jpg
4-1 (9).jpg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Fucking hell FG, they're monsters.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Jesus wept.. :shock:

Imagine unpacking that lot on an unsuspecting partner after first telling them you’re really looking forwards to doing anal with them... :lol: :lol: :lol:

That picture would definitely be worth a thousand words...
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Nothing like getting your gear all 'squared' away for spring ! :lol: Now I understand the theory of relativity E=mc2 (squared) as applied to differences in distance between spheres (planets, testicles) :) Looks like the theory works for real :wink: BB.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks, really looking forward to where I end up by June. It's the cookie jar w/5" opening BnL, not being choked off allows more fluids I think.
Just need to find some kind of cushion to take the bite off that hard rim.
TM I like my nose just where it is thank you, maybe if I stepped back a few feet before asking that.
Yes sir, nice to feel my sack and testicles get even bigger than before and the weight of it feels so good.
You are so right BB and that's why went to the bigger jar! Have yet to have problems getting out.
Collocateme

Post by Collocateme »

Family guy do you have any pics of you unpumped?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey CDL77 not sure how to convert .mp4 to .avi and the file size that would play here.
Collocateme I don't have any recent pics but my next two day break I'll take pics, really need a week off to show any progress I've made.
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Hi, FG looking massive as always. Not sure what you mean by the files.