Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

kiwibop

Re: New MTj

Post by kiwibop »

Hi Family Guy. May I ask what brand briefs those are? I'm looking for an alternative as it seems big boys pants are going out of business
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey kiwibop, these are the wildmant stitch undies. They may look full(packed) but I have yet to max them out.
Here is the link: https://wildmant.com/collections/mens-underwear
I have noticed that they do have somewhat of a "break-in" period to get the full benefit of comfort when pumped.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

When you say u love to show the bulge this summer will it be at the beach or pool or just around town? :) I'd love to be around to see that :D Especially when you've packed the MTjr. which u will of course if u haven't already :!: :?: If I may ask how does the wife/girlfriend feel about you going huge? I know my wife would love me packing the MTjr. :twisted: unfortunately not there yet :wink: Thanks, BB.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

All of the above BB! Looking for swimwear that will let me hang vs pushed out front something like the way the wildmant undies fit. Still might give their "moby" a try. As far as packing the MTjr, not yet which is kinda of odd seeing how big I can get in the jar. More pull in MTjr than in the jar I guess.
Now as far as the wife is concerned, she don't mind me pushing to get massive as long as I take breaks to let my cock return to a size she likes.
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Most welcome GIANT KEEP GROWING
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

FG, you need to start posting vids of your mega meat!!!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FamilyGuy wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 11:57 pm All of the above BB! Looking for swimwear that will let me hang vs pushed out front something like the way the wildmant undies fit. Still might give their "moby" a try. As far as packing the MTjr, not yet which is kinda of odd seeing how big I can get in the jar. More pull in MTjr than in the jar I guess.
Now as far as the wife is concerned, she don't mind me pushing to get massive as long as I take breaks to let my cock return to a size she likes.
Just a suggestion but a thong with a large pouch like the one 'Fitter wears would probably do the trick and allow your jewels to hang freely 8) I think he has them made by Hill crest swimwear who could certainly custom make one for you! Pump on , BB.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Looked at her site, thinking the "flopper" or "slapper" would suit me for now. Any other ideas?
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

I bought them for Massivo so they should fit ya!!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:39 pm Looked at her site, thinking the "flopper" or "slapper" would suit me for now. Any other ideas?
One other thing which I believe and swear by is Palmer's Shea Formula (Raw Shea Balm) for increased skin elasticity which really works. Readily available in the US in 7.25 oz. tubs in a balm form which liquefies and is absorbed on contact with skin. In my opinion it allows the skin to become almost like latex rubber for stretching scrotum and foreskin and is perfect for our purposes :) Try it u won't regret it, BB.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

If I could get my balls to hang as long as his cock CDL77, in time - in time!
I use Palmer's as a base and then lotion on top for my sessions. Used to use Epsom salts till the lotion I was using change their formula and it stripped it off leaving lotion flakes in the water and very dry skin.
I'd have to get at least twice the size I can on my best day to come close to filling them the way 'Fitter does BB, but what fun it'll be working to get there.
Change up my routine in hopes of packing the MTjr before June. Twice a day Mon-Thur and Fri morn in the MTjr and then Fri/Sat night wet in the jar, dry Sat/Sun morn then a day break and start over again. If I can I'll take pics Fri morn to show if I made any gains.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Over did it with the MTjr, ligaments a bit sore so took a week off and easing back into it with my jar. I still get some pull on the ligaments but no where near like I do with the MTjr. These pics are the results of 2 hr last night, 1 hr wet this morning and an hour dry all in the jar.
Hope to get 1 more session in before bed tonight, everything will have settled down by then.
Attachments
3-29 (5).jpg
3-29 (8).jpg
3-29 (10).jpg
3-29 (13).jpg
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

True bull
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks CDL77
These are after cutting grass, running errands, settled down and waiting for the next jar session.
Attachments
3-29 (14).jpg
3-29 (16).jpg
3-29 (19).jpg
crakerjack

Post by crakerjack »

That Jr must be very close to being packed..Do you plan on progressing to the Sr after that.