Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: New MTj

Post by just4me »

Your pics are always amazing. always
Your pics from the 6th got me started on the 7th and i've taken one day off in the last week. Went out of town and managed to get in a couple of pumps.
I too have been pumping twice a day. usually 2 hours in am and 2 in pm.

Thursday morning... pumped way too much and spent most of the day sitting behind a desk.
anyway.
thanks for the inspiration
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

damn stud your huge, impressive!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

just4me, have you noticed that your balls and nuts, specifically the nuts stay larger longer? My sack stays loose a lot longer and my nuts just
stay big. Twice a day for two + hours is great for the package and even if I can only get one session in, I still get as large.
Will continue pushing to fill the MTj
My nuts continue to swell all the time I'm in my tubes, even if I loose some fluid in the sack everything still looks bigger and hang a lot longer.
Thanks Bruno69, I'm going to keep pushing until my sack gets shiny and tight in the jar (I don't see that happening in the MTj), no wrinkles
like a lot of the guys on the forum do.
Probably have to spend more time in the jar dry pumping.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Yes, actually. It used to be that 24 hours or less after a good pump things were back to normal. The dont stay huge but I can tell that they are bigger that they used to be even after 36 – 40 hours.
This morning I managed to pump 2 hours. I even got in some cooking and cleaning while in the jar.
-
I spent all day out side in the cold and things got really compressed and shrunk. Now home and warmed up I’ve still got some nice size. Mine get bigger than ever before. Weird shape though. And really hard. I had a injury to my sack not too long ago so I dont know if that has any effect.
It was a really hard knock. Made my jaw hurt and mouth kept water and a weird taste. I mean… damn I couldn't think or move for a while.
-
I’ll try to post pics tomorrow after I pump.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Feb 16, 2019 1:11 pm Been in the MTj for the last week or so twice a day when I could (one day off) and just did my first jar (wet) pump tonight.
Don't know if I'll still have the time like this, so I'm posting these.
Now that is a spectacular package!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you are now ready, it is time for you to move on to the Bullmaster magnum and then to the Monster-tube Senior. There are no limits to the size you will achieve. Congratulations.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Wow !! You look fantastic !!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

you can be at least twice that size, follow my advice. You will thank me for ever.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks Velcroman and brock.vegas.
Bigricky, wouldn't mind being twice the size in the pics if I could also be as long as the outside diameter of the MTj.
Now that would be one hell of a set of balls! Well that's the goal for me.
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

stud your huge cock and balls amaze me! you have done incredible work. is the MTJ a worthwhile tube to buy? thanks
bytorbb

Post by bytorbb »

Kind of want to know too. Great journey and pics by the way. I like your summaries. I use the same jar size as you and get similar results. I want to know if MTJ or MT or bullmaster would be best. I can afford one almost got MT but the adomenal pull concerns me. I’m just tired of getting stuck in jars so really want the clam shell design. Have you ever had any blisters or concerns with the MTj? Thanks!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Bruno69 and bytorbb the short answer is yes, the MTj is a very good tube for pull and shape as well as the bullmaster. The only reason I didn't get the bullmaster was that the ball pockets are not at the end of the tube (I want my nuts to follow the sack down). As far as blisters, I haven't had any "yet" but we all get carried away at times. The MTj may not look like a large tube when you get it but after your first time in it it's like "this is going to take some time to pack". My only concern with it is the gasket, once it starts to slip or come loose your skin gets pulled into the crack to complete the seal against your body. Wet pumping (for me) can be a bit of a chore.
Hope this helps
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Thanks stud I want my cock and balls to be as huge as yours so I trying to figure out what are the best tubes to buy to try to get to your size. Damn it would be great to pump with and learn from you! I always look forward to seeing your pics.
bytorbb

Post by bytorbb »

thanks. I ordered a mtj today after looking at some old threads along with yours. It looks bigger than the jar I use to start off in and I get great results in and feel so comfortable but anything longer than 45 mins I get stuck and it’s a pain but always feels better than the bigger jars and gave a better shape and I always wanted to try to pack it so hoping the mtj can deliver the size and feel.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

I'm sure it will work out for you bytorbb, it does give a great pull on the sack and nuts.
The gasket on mine has gone south on me (pinched skin, not holding seal), new one should be in the mail
to me today. Until then it's jar only, dry pumping in the morn and wet pumping at night after work (everyone is sleep)
A few pics from the jar
Attachments
2-24 (6).jpg
2-24 (8).jpg
getting good now
getting good now