Pumping to be big & floppy

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: New MTj

Post by just4me »

FamilyGuy wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2016 7:59 pm Just received the MTj about two weeks ago and I must say it's a fun tube to pump in even if it's a hand full
to use at first. I couldn't get a leak free seal the first few times I tried it, then remember I read that you
need some size first. Pulled out the STJ, warm water for about an hour and that did the trick.
Now all I need to do is figure out how to wet pump in it without making a mess.
You always look amazing.!
Wet pumping can be a real pain in that.
What I learned to do was to, like you did, pump to a fuller size.
Enter the tube dry and tighter the seal.
Then make the vacuum with the hose.
Then have a bowl of warm water ready and stick the end of the tube in the water.
The suction pulls the water in the tube.
You may have to do it several times but there is no mess.

It’s easy to get out an take care of business and re enter like that too.

Looking great!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Yea just4me, I've done wet in the jr but for now I'll stay with my jar until school starts again (I still have one LAST child to go). The best time to pump for me is the summer heat but until then 1 session is all I can do. These will most likely be the last I can post until then (crazy around here).
Did some time in the jr dry and then over to the jar wet.
Attachments
8-18 (2).jpg
8-18 (7).jpg
8-18 (10).jpg
just for scale full size lighter
just for scale full size lighter
just for scale
just for scale
Doxen

Post by Doxen »

Amazing and inspiring results as always, bravo!
timff

Post by timff »

Wow fantastic pumping with fantastic results from mtj. I've got one I can get about just over 1/2 way down in to it but am finding it really hard to keep growing as it get bigger etc , but love it. Your pictures are wonderful of your pumped meat . Cheers Tim.
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Lumping these two images
Timff, I truely enjoy the MTj, the pull I get in it is soooo good. But I also wet pump in the STJ to gain relaxation of the skin and bloat the nuts. The sack does inflate some but mostly it helps on the pull when I go back into the jr.
Thanks Doxen, bullbags and Velcroman I hope my nuts continue to swell!
Attachments
8-19.jpg
8-19 (3).jpg
8-19 (1).jpg
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

As promised. This is as far as I got in the jr this morning, hope to tube up later tonight
Attachments
9-7 (9).jpg
9-8 (11).jpg
9-15 (5).jpg
9-22 (1).jpg
9-22 (5).jpg
9-22 (6).jpg
powerfulpete1235

Post by powerfulpete1235 »

Just....WOW :shock: I bow to your GREATNESS!!!
timff

Post by timff »

I agree WOW...…… wonderful huge pumped balls . Love it.
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Holy cow. Fantastic work.
I want to know how your spouse feels about your giant package. :o
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Thanks guys, I'm working on packing the jr for my b-day next month. I pump in the jar for size and keep them relaxed 2 hours or more
when I get off from work at night then the jr in the morn for as long as I can for pull. It takes about an hour/hour an half to get them
to that point in the jr.
Thickersill, the wife love feeling my balls smack her clit but not real fond of how thick my cock gets. For me, I feel everything through my
balls, the heavy swinging - shape of her pussy - hair, it's all I can do not to blow after the first few thrusts!
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Stud your my hero, damn your huge. How many years did it take before you could pump big?
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Have you ever gone through phases when you got completely discouraged and felt like nothing was getting bigger?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Hey Bruno69, to answer your questions. . . I started seriously package pumping when I got the MTj a bit over 2 years ago. Might not have taken so long to get to this point but stuff happens and for whatever reason pumping wasn't on the list of things to do. Now I did go through a period of no growth so I changed up my routine and within a month I started growing again
Bruno69

Post by Bruno69 »

Thanks stud for the info, I hope to be half as big as you in 2 years. Your huge! So you got the best pumping from your MTJ?
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Bruno69 the MTj gives me the much needed pull on my "nuts" and sack. Before I started my nuts on a cold day would try to crawl into my abdomen, hurt like hell. The MTj is more like a 3 3/4" tube with a built in shaping feature. You get the pull on the cords and skin with bloating of the nuts. For me, I get the best results from pumping wet in the jar which inflates my nut more than my sack and then the jr which pulls every thing down and still lets the nuts inflate.
These pics are the biggest I've ever been in the jar wet pumping. No water so you can see the results.
My sack don't bloat as some of the guys here but my nut gets massive! I would say they are at least 3 times larger than when I started
Attachments
9-23 (1).jpg
9-23 (2).jpg
9-23 (4).jpg
9-23 (8).jpg
9-23 (9).jpg
9-23 (13).jpg