I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID 2/26/19

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID ADDED

Post by pumpman12 »

Here are some vids that go with the last pump session !! Let me know what you think.
Attachments
MVI_1932.AVI
(1.33 MiB) Downloaded 430 times
MVI_1933.AVI
(1.77 MiB) Downloaded 394 times
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

great vids, thanks.
Does the water inside help to make the balls bigger?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

bigtitlover wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 5:34 pm great vids, thanks.
Does the water inside help to make the balls bigger?
Thanks bigtitlover, mainly the water is to transfer heat. With the space heater on the Monster tube the water stays warm and make for better blood flow for faster growth
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman12, Really loving the 2 new videos of you pumping in the monster tube you are getting some amazing size , you look fantastic. I'm still pumping away trying to fill the magnum can now fill out to the walls of the pockets and can get just over 1/2 way down in length in the pockets. Can I ask you when you were pumping and got 1/2 way in length of pockets in the magnum did you try and maintain that daily or so ? I've been pumping on 4hg its quite a pull when you have filled out to the walls, think I heard you say that you try pump on a steady 4.5 to 5 hg ? Anyway going to try keep growing
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman12, Sorry posted before I'd finished. Big thank you for any advice you might be able to share. Can't wait to see any videos of your next pump session. Take care , cheers Tim.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

pumpman12 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:44 am Here are some vids that go with the last pump session !! Let me know what you think.
Sorry you had to go to work that day but nice water smashing in the mean time!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

timff wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 12:02 am Hi Pumpman12, Sorry posted before I'd finished. Big thank you for any advice you might be able to share. Can't wait to see any videos of your next pump session. Take care , cheers Tim.
Tim,
I always say to enjoy the pump when people ask about advice ............................ so I am on average hitting the 5 to 7 psi of vacuum with always a heater going. The human body is a strange thing and for what ever reason mine works really well with the heat. I can only say again ENJOY the pump, find what works for you, don't be afraid of trying new things (like higher vacuum) . And for the record I have only been able to fill the ball pockets of my Bullmaster Magnum one time !! Stay hydrated too.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

BlkPumper wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2018 9:23 am
pumpman12 wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:44 am Here are some vids that go with the last pump session !! Let me know what you think.
Sorry you had to go to work that day but nice water smashing in the mean time!
Hey Blk...................don't you hate it when work gets in the way of a really great pump.....haha. Maybe one day when I retire I can pump two or three times a day........ahh yes to dream !!
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

For you to get that size in only 3 hours . . . how much of the pump session do you retain between sessions?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

FamilyGuy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2018 3:59 am For you to get that size in only 3 hours . . . how much of the pump session do you retain between sessions?
On average I can stay fairly large for almost 24 hours. If the body decides to get rid of the extra water sooner then I'm about one third smaller in 24 hours. Now if I could only pump 3 hours everyday........................
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Pumpman12, Thanks so much for your reply. I'm taking on board the tips you mentioned. I know I've not been drinking enough water, so last 3 days I've made a point of drinking 2 or 3 pints of water before pumping and drinking while pumping too and it does seem to be making me grow more. I'm trying to go a bit high and vary the pressure a bit , so its a work in progress and I'm loving it .
Love reading your posts and your picture and videos.
All the best Tim.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Tim...........don't forget to keep everything warm as well................that really helps a lot.
Here are some pics from my last 4 hour pump. I will post a short vid as well.
Attachments
IMG_1944.JPG
IMG_1946.JPG
IMG_1947.JPG
IMG_1948.JPG
IMG_1949.JPG
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

NICE !!
pumpman12

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID ADDED 2/19/18

Post by pumpman12 »

Here's a resent vid..............hope you like it.
Attachments
MVI_1945.AVI
(4.35 MiB) Downloaded 639 times
timff

Re: I LOVE MARATHON PUMPING,NEW VID ADDED 2/19/18

Post by timff »

Big WOW........... That is one amazing pump. 4 hours you said no stop fantastic. You look really really huge there. Congratulations . I can only imagine just how good that must feel, must be wonderful. if you go out or go to work after a big pumping session you must be displaying a wonderfully huge bulge , do you get a lot of people looking/admiring that amazing package ? Watching your video make want to tube up straight away, love it.
Cheers Tim.