my pics

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

SFBallpumper

Re: my pics

Post by SFBallpumper »

For several years, I've had two of their larger silicone seals that fit the Long Johnny and an STJ. They've proven to be rugged, comfortable and oil-resistant. My skin is extremely dry, so I usually use olive oil, vaseline or bag balm as lubes. Lighter or water-based stuff just doesn't work for me. These seals have been durable and outstanding. I highly recommend them!

I've also had two other seals from them. One was a poly-vinyl seal for a MonsterTube Jr that started to liquefy as soon as some oil-based lube hit it, and the other was one of their smaller silicone Vel-Seals that fit a cock tube. The Vel-Seal lasted for several years, but it eventually tore. I plan on buying a replacement Vel-Seal, but I'd stay away from their poly-vinyl seals unless you're absolutely sure that the lube you use has no oil (including mineral oil) in it.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

20171210_083027.jpg
20171210_083036.jpg
20171210_083019.jpg
love my new monster tube no blisters yet either
nypumper

Post by nypumper »

wow great looking pumped meat
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

New pics
11:04
11:04
12:35
12:35
12:40
12:40
I got stuck had to blow out
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Still looking for better longer lasting monster tube gasket any help is appreciated.
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

i would call that a great blow out 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

SFBallpumper wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 pm For several years, I've had two of their larger silicone seals that fit the Long Johnny and an STJ. They've proven to be rugged, comfortable and oil-resistant. My skin is extremely dry, so I usually use olive oil, vaseline or bag balm as lubes. Lighter or water-based stuff just doesn't work for me. These seals have been durable and outstanding. I highly recommend them!

I've also had two other seals from them. One was a poly-vinyl seal for a MonsterTube Jr that started to liquefy as soon as some oil-based lube hit it, and the other was one of their smaller silicone Vel-Seals that fit a cock tube. The Vel-Seal lasted for several years, but it eventually tore. I plan on buying a replacement Vel-Seal, but I'd stay away from their poly-vinyl seals unless you're absolutely sure that the lube you use has no oil (including mineral oil) in it.
Where you can buy good stamps for the bullmaster
Those who buy silicone.
Gracias
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Where you can buy good stamps for the bullmaster
Those who buy silicone.
Unfortunately, I don't understand what you mean and my Spanish is pretty bad. Can someone help translate between us?
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Weird idea but it works silly putty
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

SFBallpumper wrote: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:00 pm For several years, I've had two of their larger silicone seals that fit the Long Johnny and an STJ. They've proven to be rugged, comfortable and oil-resistant. My skin is extremely dry, so I usually use olive oil, vaseline or bag balm as lubes. Lighter or water-based stuff just doesn't work for me. These seals have been durable and outstanding. I highly recommend them!

Me puedes recomendar algún sello resistente
Y donde comprarlo
Gracias
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Pumptoys tiene sellos de silicona. [Pumptoys has silicone seals]

https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... rchived]=0

Asegúrate de decirles que quieres un sello de silicona. [Make sure that you tell them that you want a silicone seal.]