Couldn't wait.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frank4848

Couldn't wait.

Post by frank4848 »

from the moment I got back to school from thanksgiving break I couldn't stop thinking about when my next pump would be. I figured I'd go ahead and wait for the weekend. so I was walking through the local target this morning and saw a jar that resembled the one I use. I suddenly got rock hard and couldn't stop thinking about pumping. So I resolved to do a marathon and drop everything. Started at around 4 pm in my dorm and around 10 I walked over to the business school which is my favorite place on campus to pump! it was very busy when I first got there so I decided to walk around campus with my jar on and wait a bit. Around 1030 I preceded in and it was still busy but my favorite study room was open so I went in and immediately preceded to the upstairs bathroom to put on my larger jar which is what I am on right now as I type this. I've already decided that I'm skipping morning class and plan to take this pump to at least 9am!! Updates to come soon!!
frank4848

Re: Couldn't wait.

Post by frank4848 »

In about the 5th hour now and I'm in my new pickle jar which was impossible to get into and I have no idea how I'll get out!!! Currently sitting in the lobby as I write this with the jar out!!
Last edited by frank4848 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 am, edited 2 times in total.
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Still in the lobby!
Switched back to my smaller jar so I can pack it!!
Last edited by frank4848 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
StretchMine

Post by StretchMine »

This is fucking HOT! Love pumping in public. Really nice my friend.
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Thanks stretch!!!! Just left the business school of course walking back to my dorm with the jar on!! the pump will continue in my room!!
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Back in my dorm now and still going strong!!
Last edited by frank4848 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Im was in the same boat bro.didnt pump the whole break couldn't wait till I got back on campus to pump huge and im currently doing that. good size there im trying to get there one day!
bigpeter046387

Post by bigpeter046387 »

Last edited by bigpeter046387 on Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

bigpeter046387 wrote:Damn dude, your package looks awesome in and out of that jar. Definitely getting bigger. I'm curious-how do you get around campus with the jar on, without anyone noticing?
Me too............................I would need a tent to hind my jar.
I gotta say pumping in public has got to be a huge rush. You have some awesome results to say the least. I was also away with the wife for Thanksgiving....all I could think of was when I would be able to pump again. We are all addicted boys !!!
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Thanks for the comments guys and sorry for the late response!! Well what I usually do is pump for a couple hours in my room with a smaller jar to get a good seal. Then once it's around 10 pm I'll head out, I'll pack my bigger jar(s) in my back pack along with the rest of my equipment. I will then put on my smaller jar which is square and 5 inches wide and about 6 or 7 inches long. I'll put on some tight underwear to kept it in place and then either my black track warm ups or athletic shorts. I'll also carry my computer at my side so I can kind of hide it if people are at my side. The hardest part is getting out of the dorm. Once I'm out I'll look for people and just try to keep everything at the right angle haha, I'll usually pump it up pretty good to avoid breaking the seal while walking but it has happened at least once everytime no matter how big I have already gotten. But I enjoy it because then I get to find a hidden area and pump back up outside(:. and then once I'm at the business school I'm golden!! I'll post some pictures here Tmr of me walking over with the jar on so you can see for yourselfs!! which brings me to my final point, I will be doing a marathon Friday evening and all night!! I've already started to hydrate so I can get as big as possible!! Also I plan to just pump my cock for a couple hours before hand so it will be nice and fat as well!!!! Anyways as you can tell I can't wait for Tmr!! If you guys have any suggestions and advice that will help me get as swollen as possible please let me know!! This will probably be my last pump this year before I go home and I can't pump there, so I want this one to be as epic as possible!! Thanks guys!!
frank4848

Back again!!!!

Post by frank4848 »

Well this has been a great pump so far! Started at around 6 in my dorm. used my small jar for about an hour and then switched to my middle jar for about 2 hours!! then I got Jarred up in my medium jar and headed over to the business school around 11 with nice warm water sloshing over my swelling cock and balls. stopped with my smaller jar and I've been in my new 1 gallon jar for about 2 or 3 hours and still growing strong!! Pictures attached and more updates to come!!
Last edited by frank4848 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

New jar has been amazing and I wanted to keep going but It took me 20 minutes to get out of the jar so I was forced to call it quits but this is a new best for sure!!!!
Last edited by frank4848 on Fri Feb 20, 2015 6:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

dude that is pretty wild. Great results!
herman3030

Post by herman3030 »

Target has Sun Tea jars. They are big. Great to pump with warm water and some Epsom salts. After an hour of pumping I get the balls to 16" in circumfrencis. The salts help expansion and baby smooth. It takes some time to get thesin tea jar off the eapanded balls. Feels great for about 24 hours.
bigpeter046387

Post by bigpeter046387 »

Last edited by bigpeter046387 on Sat Jan 08, 2022 9:22 am, edited 1 time in total.