Couldn't wait.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

frank4848

Re: Couldn't wait.

Post by frank4848 »

Well it the same old story back here at school, I was going to try and wait for the weekend but my horniness and need to pump was too strong so I prepped everything and started a marathon at 5pm! It's almost ten now and you what that means... Almost time to head over to the business school and continue the pump there! I bought a couple of new jars today, one half gallon to pack completely(: and one perfectly shaped one gallon to help me reach a new best!! pictures and updates to come soon!! also to answer your question peter I generally will try to find jars with thick
And smooth rims that do not dig into my skin which allows me to go for these marathons. That and I'll switch up my jars throughout my marathons.
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Things have gone pretty well so far! Sorry it took so long to update, since it's a weekday the business school was a bit more
Busy than normal which made for all the more excitement but I couldnt
Pull off some of my regular stunts. the walk over to the business school was exciting as well, I choose not to jar up in my dorm and walk over but instead to find a place on my walk over to jar up!!! once I reached the business school quickly grew too big for my jar with the 4 inch opening l, but I got the most I could out of it and switched over to my gallon jar with the 5 inch mouth!! I'm back in my dorm now sitting in the lounge on my floor jarred up as I write this!! Stay tuned more to come!!!!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Excellent fill !!
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Back again!! felt the urge and had to satisfy it!! got a late start however around 8pm, after jerking and edging my cock for almost 6 hours!! I decided to go out and buy a massive 2 gallon jar that I coiod
Never fill but I wanted a jar that I would not reach the end of and that will allow me to truly max out! Seeing as it's a week night Buisness school is pretty busy but I managed to a pic or two of my jar bulge under my pants!! More and more to come soon(;!!!!
mdimas

Post by mdimas »

Can't wait to see what's lurking underneath
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

My time in the business school was fun and too
Short as always. After a few hours I could no longer fit in the one gallon so I switched to the massive two gallon!! Which was a blast. I couldn't have hid the jar of I wanted to, my pants wouldn't fit over it. the 2 gallon is giving me the most amazing strectching and swelling feeling as my balls are being pushed to their limits. I'm Back in the dorm now and the pump continues!!!!
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Still going strong!!!!
Binterhot

Post by Binterhot »

Wow dude!! That's amazing!! Wanna go with you & pump to that size!!
How you put the air out of the jar??
& how you do to keep a good seal?
Sorry for my bad english xD
Xtube Profile:Binterhot
27yo mexican guy who loves to pump since i was 18, i want to be permanent huge with some silicone, if you want to help my growth DM me, every single donation would be injected 👌
frank4848

Pumping to pass finals

Post by frank4848 »

it's that time of the year here on campus where everyone puts their noses down for a few days and studies for finals. As Usual my finals and studying need my undivided attention during this time, however Ive been non stop thinking about pumping the entire day and night yesterday, in order to be able to focus on finals I knew what I had to do. So here I sit in my room, a couple hours into what promises to be a great pump session! it's just starting to get dark here so I will soon be venturing out and about while pumping. However I do not think Im going to go to my usual study rooms tonight, instead I'm going to drive around with my pump on and run some errands. Taking it off everytime I have to go in somewhere of course. I think I'll go pick up some nesesities and then stop by the local department store to see how my swollen package looks in what they have on sale! pictures of course to come so stay tuned!
wantitbig

Post by wantitbig »

Great pics. huge set of balls there. how long have you been pumping in public? Don't have the guts to try something like that.
frank4848

Post by frank4848 »

Alrighty sorry for no follow up, once I got to the store they had closed the fitting rooms so I could try anything on and take pictures like I hoped): but I still got to wander around with my swollen balls swinging back and forth. I left for the store around 930, I couldn't walk to the car with my jar on because of my roommate so I got everything prepped stuck it all in my backpack and got into the jar in the car! After I left the store I put the jar back on and continued to drive around, stopping occasionally to increase the pressure as things grew. I decided to go back to my room around 2 when I was sure my roommate was asleep and pumped for a few more hours before calling it. Few pictures below!
frank4848

Re: Couldn't wait

Post by frank4848 »

v
Last edited by frank4848 on Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

FUCK YEA !!!!!
I hear you...............always planning my next pump in my head long before I start. Awesome results, keep those pics coming...nothing like a pump marathon to relax your mind. Pump HUGE !
pronuts

Post by pronuts »

it seems that the pics you had uploaded were out of date..i couldn't see it. please post more of your pics. look forward to seeing.
frank4848

Re: Couldn't resist the swell

Post by frank4848 »

B
Last edited by frank4848 on Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:03 am, edited 1 time in total.