itchy ball sack

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

itchy ball sack

Post by bignlow »

After pumping last week i noticed an itchy patch on the bottom of the sack and after last night, the back of the sack was well itchy. Now, i'm sure i've seen on here somewhere that the itch is the skin repairing after being stretched constantly. They have had some stick lately.
Am i right, i hope i am. Anybody.
nikp

Re: itchy ball sack

Post by nikp »

I have had this after I have taken a break from a bit of a session. For me it was just dry skin from being a bit over stretched. Bit of E45 and all was well.
Don't worry.
heneee11

Post by heneee11 »

Agree, probably skin has dried out. I've had good luck using Palmers shea butter solid formula. I think this has been recommended to you on your main post by someone else. Only place I can find it for sale is Amazon.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thought as much. New i'd seen it somewhere but couldn't remember where. Been hitting it with sudocrem and my mix of E45,cocoa butter and shea butter.
As it happens, the van engine will take up the pump time tonight so the sack can have a well earned rest. They've been pulled from pillar to post for two weeks solid bar a couple of nights last weekend. Think the last time i had so much time to myself i went everyother night.
Thanks lads.

Bignlow
sUperpUmper19

Post by sUperpUmper19 »

I had my wife scratch the crap out of them the other day to the point where they where sore. Think I’ll look into getting something to alleviate the itch.
biller

Post by biller »

Hi ref the itch I get it a lot .I have put all sorts on it to help ,the best for me is lanolin pure hydrous wool fat it sticky to apply so a little heat is req but for me it works I find the skin dries out wet pumping and also using very hot water can also deplete the skin of there natural oils leaving it dry and very itchy ,try it it woks for me ,good luck
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Hey sport

We have all been there. And it only itches when you can't scratch it!

So a number of situations - fungal infection, ultra small blisters, small tears or dry skin.

I use 2 options - I always use Bag Balm which contains an antiseptic that works with many small issues and it contains lanolin for general smoothness. Second option is is a topical antibiotic like Neosporin or Polysporin which I tend to use after a number of days of pumping, especially wet pumping.

I'd suggest a bag balm massage by your wife...... it's also a good lubricant1

Cheers
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Typically, cause it’s all I have, I’ve been using Lucerin lotion after extended periods. It helps initially, but after the lotion gets all absorbed, or gets absorbed into something else like tp or something, then it’s back to itching. I guess I should look into bag balm lol.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Heyo. Sooo I’m looking up the Bag Balm stuff. Any particular one I should get? They have “Dry Chapped Skin” and “Moisturizing and Softening”. Trying to get some ASAP from Amazon as to have it for future results. Gotta chill that itch lol. Thanks!
Kept4Her

Post by Kept4Her »

Just got my tin of ball balm yesterday. My sack skin seems to be getting back to normal now and not so leathery and dried out. Will see if this cures the dryness problem and start using this more often or regularly.

IMG_5965.jpg
Last edited by Kept4Her on Wed Apr 24, 2019 2:39 am, edited 2 times in total.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Kept4Her wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:53 am Just got my tin of bad balm yesterday. My sack skin seems to be getting back to normal now and not so leathery and dried out. Will see if this cures the dryness problem and start using this more often or regularly.
Which one did you get?
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Kept4Her wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:53 am Just got my tin of ball balm yesterday. My sack skin seems to be getting back to normal now and not so leathery and dried out. Will see if this cures the dryness problem and start using this more often or regularly.

IMG_5965.jpg
Picture didn't show on my end when I first saw your comment earlier x.x but huzzah. I shall order some :D
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Itchy scrotum is definitely from growth. Bag Balm is definitely your friend when that happens.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

My order just came in two days ago. So whenever in need, bag balm shall relieve me 😁