pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

J4M, about 8 years now. Slow start in bit of jars and thins before getting into making my own tubes.

3 sessions Tuesday but no opportunity for pics. As it happened, after spending a lot of the day in the fresh air on the top of a hill at a farm and a night in the yard on the truck i was asleep as soon as my head touched the pillow.
Yesterday turned into disappointment. The girls where all out for the night at the pub quiz so around hour and a half late morning and another hour early to mid afternoon knowing i had the night to get a good sessions in. Tube and bits and pieces in the van, when i got home the wife was goind but the girls weren't. That was that dashed then. When the wife got back late on one of the team members couldn't go at the last minute so the girls could have gone. Bugger.
These then are the end of the night and about 9 hours after the last session.

15  jan 20 02.jpg
15 jan 20 01.jpg
15 jan 20 03.jpg
15 jan 20 04.jpg
15 jan 20 05.jpg

Back to the farm this morning so a late start today when i get back but probably only 2 sessions today at most.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

That is very HOT that the "lad with the race car" arrived while you were in the big cylinder under your work apron and you decided to go ahead and have lunch with him without removing it. I imagine there was quite a bit of flopping and bulging under the apron and when you sat down, there was probably a heavy hang with the weight of all that oil in the cylinder. Was your bare arse showing in the back? I have worn an apron while pumping (if I'm cooking) and it would be very obvious if I did that while someone was there. I find it incredibly hot that your massive sac bulges about all over your shop and in town and no one says anything! We need a videographer to follow you around to capture what your mates and customers see! If I were closer, I'd volunteer for sure! Keep up the great work....and thanks for posting your amazing progress.
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

@bignlow, wow those are beautifully hanging Low and big... love to get to tat stage one day too. An inspiration.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

REB, There's no bare arse, especially at this time of year. Once the tube is on i pull the trousers back up and fasten the belt. I made a sling to take the weight of the tube and with the apron on things are mostly hidden. Of all the tubes the big tube is the hardest to hide as the apron has a definite bulge going on but the towel i'm using is dark blue and because it's used at work it's filthy as well so not in you're face obvious. Once tubed up it looks like this..

11 jan 20 01.jpg
cbt, thanks for the compliments.

Thursday and a session late morning and another late afternoon, about 2 1/2 hours in total then a quick half hour late last night once i was left at work by myself. These are the end of the quick half hour...

16 jan 20 02.jpg
16 jan 20 03.jpg
16 jan 20 05.jpg

A quick pint and home for a hour in front of the telly and bed time..

16 jan 20 06.jpg
16 jan 20 07.jpg
16 jan 20 08.jpg
16 jan 20 10.jpg
16 jan 20 11.jpg
16 jan 20 12.jpg

Tube on the warm getting ready for this morning. Race car man is away tomorrow and my mate is due back from NZ sometime tomorrow so hopefully a couple of sessions on a Saturday which will be a bit of a novelty.

Bignlow

If you click the pic it will open up the right way up and if you click on that pic it will enlarge again. Still don't know why these pics upload sideways.
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Thanks for the explanation! This last set of pics is terrific. What a beautiful sac.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hopefully REB a better sac tonight.
2 sessions today 2 hours and a good hour and a half in the big tube. These are straight out of the tube after the 2nd session.

17 jan 20 01.jpg
17 jan 20 02.jpg
17 jan 20 03.jpg

Full tube pac and had to blow myself out. Had to make an errand after that and with the Friday traffic it didn't leave much time for a top up. Currently back in but only half an hour. see what a good soak in the bath and a lounge in front of the telly brings if they settle.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bed time last night around midnight.

17 jan 20 05.jpg
17 jan 20 06.jpg
17 jan 20 07.jpg
17 jan 20 08.jpg
17 jan 20 09.jpg
17 jan 20 10.jpg
17 jan 20 11.jpg
17 jan 20 12.jpg
17 jan 20 13.jpg
17 jan 20 14.jpg

If i'm being honest i was slightly disappointed at that time. I felt to have much more around an hour earlier. That said as well, there is another thread about not getting the size. It's taken me all week to get to the size i had last Saturday. It has been one of those weeks though where i've never felt 100%. Can't really put my finger on it but there's a good chance that whatever it is could well be holding me back a bit this last week. That said, perseverance..... tube on the warm. I have a day to myself today. race car man is away for the weekend and my mate is on a plane on his way back from NZ. No idea what time he's due back at home but i'm not expecting to see him any time soon. I'll start the session today in the office then there's plenty to do on the truck. I can do that with the apron on and a wheat bag strapped round the tube for warmth so hoping for a good pump day.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

2 hours so far this morning and shortly to be back in the tube.
For those of you that may be wondering (REB) how i work with the tube on, here's how
Firstly i use a sling made from a rectangular bit of cloth with the corners at each end tied together and a bit of cord threaded through.

20200118_131429.jpg

Manky i know but that's because it's at work. I do have another, a clean one for when i'm pumping on my way to see massage lady and when that starts to get a bit dirty, the work one becomes a rag, the massage lady one becomes a work one and i make a new one for clean.
Over the top of that is an old towel over another piece of cord and tied as an apron.

20200118_131459.jpg
20200118_131502.jpg

Pretty obvious something is going on under there but as you can't see what's going on you don't know. I've noticed the odd look in that direction but no-one has ever quieried it. A while back i had a lady customer i know well coming to pick her car up and i just happened to be under the truck when she arrived and the towel had strangely managed to fall off the tube leaving it fully exposed but for the sling. As she walked up the yard and stood there, tube on full view , i got out making sure the tube was covered by the time i was stood up and she never said a word about it. Seems generally people don't.
Leave that with you....

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Sun Jan 19, 2020 6:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

She could have been admiring the view, or having a wow that's big moment, but I, across the pond, have noticed that proper English ladies recover rather well and quickly.
Great work you're doing brother. Keep it real, big.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Asslicker. One or two of the ladies have caught site of the tube while i'm in it when the apron seemingly accidentally moves to one side and not one has ever mentioned it and keep coming back so i'll carry on just to see if i get a response sometime.
Saturday and i was on my own at work. 2 hour session from around 11 ish including going for fuel in the van and calling at the chippy on the way back, a different chippy for Saturday, my mate doesn't open at weekends. A 2nd session from mid afternoon and another 2 1/4 hours.

18 jan 20 01.jpg

had to do some serious blowing to get out of the tube after that. The entry is only 3/4" smaller than the main chamber but the sac was solid.

18 jan 20 02.jpg
18 jan 20 03.jpg

Saturday night and off down to the rear ale house in the village. It was the landlady's birthday and they had food on which helped another pint or two go down. Bloody chilly walk back home though. Everything was white with frost this morning.
These then are bed time around 2 o-clock this morning.

18 jan 20 04.jpg
18 jan 20 05.jpg
18 jan 20 06.jpg
18 jan 20 07.jpg
18 jan 20 09.jpg
18 jan 20 10.jpg
18 jan 20 11.jpg

I was hoping to get some pics before we went out but didn't get chance. Also tried out some new jeans i got a couple of weeks back. They're a good fit but stretchy and accomodated the bulge very nicely without being tight. they are quite dark, couldn't fine any light blue ones but they are really comfortable. Tesco's if anyone over here needs some extra room in the front.
In work for a couple of hours. Worked on the truck yesterday up until having to not be here so i need to put some stuff away and have a good sweep up for Monday morning so literally just back in the tube before starting to type all this drivel. I was thinking they could really do with a day off but on the other hand i also want to keep the size up to start the week in the big tube as i still havn't managed to get an intermediate tube ready and i'm not going to get into the narrow tube in the morning.
The things we have to do eh..

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

No rest for the wicked I'm afraid :wink: Abnormally large and superior genitals comes with a price but worth every inch gained :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I quite agree BB.
One hour Sunday while i popped into work. These are 9 ish last night after a soak.

19 jan 20 01.jpg
19 jan 20 02.jpg
19 jan 20 03.jpg
19 jan 20 04.jpg
19 jan 20 06.jpg
19 jan 20 07.jpg

And these are a couple of hours later at bed time.

19 jan 20 08.jpg
19 jan 20 09.jpg
19 jan 20 10.jpg
19 jan 20 12.jpg

Could well be dinner time today before i get any where near a tube so might be just the 1 session, at the moment of unknown length....

Bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Spectacular :D No doubt the yellow thong is now obsolete :( :lol: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

It's still about BB. Maybe i'll give you a treat one day.
Monday and a first session at dinner time, around the hour and a half mark. A 2nd late afternoon of an hour and i came back last night to get ahead for today plus i could get another hour in.
This is last night, 9 o-clock ish at work....

20 jan 20 01.jpg

I had a measure at that point, not something i do usually but that's 2" of the bottom of a 10 1/2 x 4" tube and the balls are getting solid in there. Taking quite a bit of puff to blow them out these last few days.

20 jan 20 02.jpg
20 jan 20 03.jpg
20 jan 20 04.jpg
20 jan 20 05.jpg

Off for a quick pint and home for a quick scrub in the bath followed by an hour in front of the telly. Not really long enough to settle but these are around half eleven....

20 jan 20 06.jpg
20 jan 20 07.jpg
20 jan 20 08.jpg
20 jan 20 12.jpg
20 jan 20 14.jpg

few more from last night i'll put up in a bit.

Bignlow
timff

Post by timff »

Wow, looking amazing as always. I'm sure you have said before but what pressure about do you pump at ?
Tim.