pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the comments everyone. Much appreciated. Trying to put up another post but something is stopping me uploading photos so i can't do much more than try again later.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A selection from a prevouse pump. seems it was only the first photo it didn't like so we will have to start with a bulge pic'
The attachment 006.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 010.jpg is no longer available
The attachment 013.jpg is no longer available
phone 017.jpg
Bignlow
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Damm you given strecth a run for is money love your sack
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I think Stretch will take a bit of catching up yet !

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Morning all, as promised, a run through of my tubes.
21.jpg
No i & No2 are cock pumps. never had moch luck with cock pumping years ago, probably because i was using No3 which was way too big for me. So, No1 is 39mm/1 1/2" which is just about my size a & No2 is 44mm/ 1 3/4" but it's very rare they get used really. Maybe if i ever get to Stretchmone's measurements i'l have to get back into them to let the cock catch up !
No 3 is the good old sex shop special and believe it or not i could get my cock and balls in that 18 months ago but as it's tapered things tended to get a bit tight towards the bottom but it set me on my way to building No 4 which is a straight 60mm/2 3/8" at 9 1/2" long. Didn't take long before i had to make No5 which is 60mm/2 3/8 in at the neck and goes up to70mm/2 3/4". Again it didn't take too long before i wanted more. These tubes are now reduntant and could do with clearing out so if there is anyone local to me they are available.
23.jpg
No6 is 60/2 3/8 in to70/ 2 3/4 to80mm/3 1/8" by 9"long, quickly followed by No7 which is 70mm/2 3/4" in to 80mm/3 1/8" by 9 1/2" long. I used these for a while until i needed to step up again. Both these tubes are available as well. Jars 8 & 9 i have had for ages and are about 2 5/8 entry, the jars reduced in the neck with silicone. Takes ages to go off though when you have to put a lot in. these are more for bulk pumping rather then for some size and stretch.
bus 016.jpg
No's 10 & 11 are my current tubes. I start in No 10 which is 70/2 3/4 in sleeved with 80/3 1/8 into 90mm/3 1/2" inside diameter. Then i go up to No 11 which is 80/3 1/8 in to 90/3 1/2" and is 10 1/2" long. A bit ambitious i thought but i can get plenty of water in.
And that is where i am at the moment. Tubes 10 & 11 will be about for a while i think but it is inevitable that tube 12will be on its way at some time.
Away for the weekend now. keep your comments coming, i enjoy reading them and i'll check in on Monday morning.

bignlow
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Wow really nice pix of you, sorry but i can't help myself i would love to play with thoese. thanks for making me jealous :D E
mmdemon

Post by mmdemon »

You are officially one of my inspirations now. Someday my balls will hang as low as yours. Beautiful, just beautiful.
Just a young pumper.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Morning all.
Thanks for the nice comments.

A few here from an earlier pump, i'm catching up to present day slowly. Can''t remember which tubes i used here or for how long but once i get up to date i'll be able to log the sessions.
pump 02.jpg
pump 05.jpg
pump 07.jpg
pump 18.jpg
pump 19.jpg
Only so many angles available when you're taking the photos youself, could do with someone local really to take some with a camera and get some better angles but never mind, owts better than nowt as we say up north.

Bignlow
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

nice big n' low hangers there BNL, lol good name choice!

reminds me of pekka, keep pumping up dude, hope to see some big bloated pump results!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Dong.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Love your pics
camma52

Post by camma52 »

Great shots of your low hanging package :D
Tried pumping once and now I love it.
buckballs

Post by buckballs »

been pumping a while now, about a year.but cant get the shape you have.or the hang either. :( .not taken any photos yet as my progress seems slow.i think it could be our cold weather here in manchester.even the water goes cold quick :lol: would be glad to hear if you have any tips to quicken my gains??thanks bignlow.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Buckballs PM'd you.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks again everyone for your comments and PM's.
I'm trying to catch up on sessions that i've had over the last few months before i sussed how to post the photo's but as i'm going on holiday on Friday for 2 weeks, everything will be behind for ages so i've decided to post last nights session and i'll keep my others to drop in here and there when there's not much pumping going on.
Monday 12th August.
As i had got back from a weekend away late on Sunday night i thought sod it and had a quick half hour.
So, around 9pmlast night, this is how i was.
aug 001.jpg
After a hard weekend and a day at work it was bath time to ease my weary bones. This is after the bath and everything warm.
aug 005.jpg
half an hour in tube 10 (see previous post above).
aug 006.jpg
aug 008.jpg
and out of the tube for a while to rest.
aug 011.jpg
aug 013.jpg