pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

REBinNYC

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by REBinNYC »

Velcroman, I want to apologize for my rude comment to you about your observation that many of Bignlow's pics are similar. Like you, I am far too shy to post pics of my pumping journey and I really enjoy his openness and willingness to share photos with us. Bignlow has helped me learn how pumping should be done most effectively and I am very grateful to him. I suppose I got defensive on his behalf and I regret doing so. Of course, Bignlow is well able to take care of himself and doesn't need any help from me! Again, my apologies.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Outstanding rear hang pics BnL :D Not only tear drop perfect but 'HUGE' tear drop shape, like massively ripe fruit hanging as my wife would say, ready to be grasped by her long finger nailed hands :twisted: BB.
just4me

Post by just4me »

bullbags wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:37 pm Outstanding rear hang pics BnL :D Not only tear drop perfect but 'HUGE' tear drop shape, like massively ripe fruit hanging as my wife would say, ready to be grasped by her long finger nailed hands :twisted: BB.
Long finger nails es no bueno.
my gf has long finger nails and she know how to dig them in.
she is already really catlike.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Have you tried a curved acrylic tube? I'd think it'd be more comfortable while standing...
Attachments
Curved tube.png
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

pumping now where did you get that tube?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Thank you for your honest reply. I do admire your ability to put yourself out there and display a great looking cock and a fine pair of balls.
I can not understand the attitude of that "other" poster and was hurt to be called a "troll".
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

REBinNYC wrote: Mon Aug 06, 2018 8:17 pm Velcroman, I want to apologize for my rude comment to you about your observation that many of Bignlow's pics are similar. Like you, I am far too shy to post pics of my pumping journey and I really enjoy his openness and willingness to share photos with us. Bignlow has helped me learn how pumping should be done most effectively and I am very grateful to him. I suppose I got defensive on his behalf and I regret doing so. Of course, Bignlow is well able to take care of himself and doesn't need any help from me! Again, my apologies.
Thinking before posting is a valuable skill.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

stjpumpfan wrote: Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:51 am pumping now where did you get that tube?
Dreamed it up in Sketchup... Haven't found curved acrylic tube by Google yet.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

REB & Velcroman, come on now, kiss and make up...... and come on, the odd pic of cock and balls won't let the world know who you are....

Bullbags, you're missus can have a grasp of my balls anytime if she wishes, just so long as she keeps those nails to herself.

Pumping now. good idea but it would still pull forward i think as the vac is pulled up. Food for thought though.

After looking forward to a quieter week i still only managed 1 session yesterday. Saving the pics for the 2nd or last session it didn't happen so didn't get any, so, after a night toiling in the back garden, just these from late on.

6 aug 18 001.jpg
6 aug 18 002.jpg
6 aug 18 003.jpg
I like the shape and length, would be happy with 4 or 5" lower and 3 or 4" wider. Suppose i'll just have to keep at it.....

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Strange day yesterday. had 1/2 hour early on, another 35 mins at dinner and an hour late afternoon. Not like me but had the doctor yesterday afternoon so didn't want to be too big.

7 aug 18 001.jpg
7 aug 18 002.jpg
7 aug 18 003.jpg
7 aug 18 005.jpg
7 aug 18 006.jpg

Didn't get too big either ut the balls did.

7 aug 18 008.jpg

And the other one.

7 aug 18 009.jpg
7 aug 18 010.jpg

try and catch up a bit today...

Bignlow
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

About curved tube comfort- I'll find a plastic plumbing elbow, cobble something together, try it & let you know...

About my doctor visit; I wasn't too big but he did notice I wasn't 'usual'... asked if I had any discomfort. I didn't mention pumping but should have been forthcoming.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Unless you’re having issues with pumping it is really none of the DR. business why you are ...unusual.
Also, tubing becomes pliable and can be bent if you heat it carefully and evenly with a hair dryer. Take care not to scorch it or yourself.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

testing testing 123

8 aug 18 001.jpg
Bignlow

Edit.. back in the ,morning now.
timff

Post by timff »

Hi Bignlow, Wow ………. loving how you look in that picture Testing Testing . You sure having been getting big lately . I'm thinking of trying the oil in the tube etc , do you think its been the reason you are getting so big . Does look like you have found an amazing pump routine there. All the best Tim
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Timff, i think mainly it's the big rest after the hernia op'. many have reported good gains after resting, i can only put it down to that really. These are some gains though. I'm in my biggest tube regularly now whereas before it was something i had to work up to for quite a while. Don't know if the oil helps at all but it feels a lot better and keeps the skin supple.

Well, after yesterdays debacle, i did my usual post, pressed submit and it wanted me to log in. Once i'd done that it returned me to a blank post. After the 2nd time i gave up. I'm hoping things will be fine this morning.
Got some new glans rings as well. the 25mm i have can get tight after long sessions so got a 30 x 8 in stainless. Could be a bit big but we'll see. Also got a 22 x 8 and a 28 x 9 in plastic, the larger one in the pics below. Bit big straight out of the tube but it will come in useful. the smaller one should be ok for when i'm not pumping, A little restriction on the head and should give the appearance of a good head ridge an a bulge.

So, Wednesday and back to something like normal and 2 good sessions in my big tube.....

8 aug 18 001.jpg
8 aug 18 003.jpg
8 aug 18 006.jpg
8 aug 18 007.jpg
8 aug 18 009.jpg

And later that evening.....

8 aug 18 010.jpg
8 aug 18 011.jpg
8 aug 18 012.jpg
8 aug 18 014.jpg
8 aug 18 013.jpg

Girls are off to the caravan today giving me a week to myself before i go down for my 2 weeks and back in the tube this morning already.
Thursday's pump in a while.

Bignlow