pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

naiad

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by naiad »

I sketch at various life drawing groups, and curious what the reaction is to your magnificent display.
Is it a mixed gender group? I have been in some that were very formal about models.

You are looking very good, still improving.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

To be perfectly honest Naiad, i wasn't massive by any means. I let up on the Friday and let things settle overnight so that i wasn't too big. While there where no direct comments one artist seemed very interested in getting one part of me very much correct. This group is still in it's infancy, i only started it last October so artist numbers are still a bit low but hopefully i can get the numbers up and i fancy offering alternative life drawing if there's any interest, my balls encased in stainless rings for example. Many life drawing classes are very staid and set in there ways. I like mine to be a lot more informal. I know alternative drawing is out there, mainly female models in lingerie etc, so there's probably a market for it.
With that said, i plan on being a bit bigger for the next session, not massive but bigger and see what happens. Most people wouldn't comment whatever, it's those that would i'm after for alternative sessions. While controlled life drawing for students etc is ok, it's time to drag it into the modern age for many and for those that want it there's no harm done.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

After pumping for 2 hours on Monday and around hour and a quarter before getting on the massage lady's table on Tuesday i decided i'd don the rings yesterday. Not used them in quite a while and was looking to get them back on after Stretch mentioned them a short while ago. Couldn't get the 45mm rings on after 2 days pumping so had to go for the 50's at around 10 am yesterday. Only got 10 of the 50's so around 10.30 added a weight and at dinner time added another.

22 mar 17 002.jpg
22 mar 17 003.jpg
They stayed on until around 9pm last night when i removed the weights before bath time. They're steel so no good in water. At around 10.30 they where looking like this.

22 mar 17 008.jpg
22 mar 17 009.jpg

Some nice hang just with the weight of the rings. Could have done with 5 or 6 more last night or heavier ones, been looking at some 8mm ones so that's a future order sometime.

Back in the tube today i think.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hour and a half this dinner time, tube 11 still but had a change with the oil and tried almond oil. Bit more expensive but massage lady did me with almond oil on Tuesday saying it's very good for the skin. I've been using it as a moisturiser for a while so no harm in trying it in the tube. And very nice it was.

Still oiled up, straight out of the tube.
23 mar 17 002.jpg
23 mar 17 005.jpg

23 mar 17 006.jpg
Nice and loose and hanging. Just how i like them.

23 mar 17 008.jpg
23 mar 17 010.jpg
23 mar 17 003.jpg
23 mar 17 004.jpg

Later

Bignlow
Ballpump

Post by Ballpump »

Hallo again
What can i say more than WOWWWWWWWWW you are so sexy
love to watch your sack

Petra
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

once more: fantastic ballstretching
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pub last night....

24 mar 17 001.jpg
24 mar 17 002.jpg

Noticed the barmaid throwing a glancing eye.......

rest tis next week so the rings are already on..

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The boys have been having a pump rest since last Friday so Saturday it was on with the rings. Wouldn't get the 45mm's on after pumping Friday so used my 50's, i only have 10 of them though. Wore those thru' till Mid Sunday when they where jarring a bit so took them off and back on on Monday with 2 stainless 45's and a rubber 45. Wore those thru' to Tuesday night, late on and Wednesday started with a weight. After around an hour fitted another and early afternoon added a third and still wearing them this morning.
These where last night around 10 ish.

29 mar 17 002.jpg
29 mar 17 004.jpg
29 mar 17 006.jpg

These should be on till Saturday, then rest and back in the pump Monday. I'm off down to the caravan Monday so it'll be Monday night before they see the tube which gives plenty of time for moisturising to hopefully get the best out of the tube.

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

I like how you stretch your balls. the pics from behind are always looking great .
Tried the same , but still far away from your results
Attachments
2017-01-14_Krug pumpen  (22) (Mobile).JPG
2017-01-14_Krug pumpen (22) (Mobile).JPG (45.6 KiB) Viewed 2133 times
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nothing wrong with that BTL. excellent looking sac and a good rear shot.

Bignlow
naiad

Post by naiad »

Thanks for the response on the life drawing.
One of my fantasies is alt-life drawing. I think of the paid model being sexually exceptional in some visual way, perhaps even attitude or gesture. The artists each in whatever pleases, from none to full costume. During pose time, which would be ld protocol, I imagine the sexual tension against the drawing zone feeling being deeply creative. In the very short inter pose breaks one could indulge in teasing slap and tickle but immediately pulled back to the drawing regimen when the pose starts. Like a group edging session. Come break time and wind up no holds are barred, all respectful attention welcome. Imagine a round of crits with the crush of bodies yet the mind pulled away to the crit.
As you can see from my several posts, while I am of modest size I enjoy the play of jars and rings. My other joy is remaking female lingerie into purpose male underware by hand sewing. The huge size difference that we all experience makes it fun and a challenge.
Thanks for your frequent excellent comments and photos, and of course for sharing your amazing package.
Naiad
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A drastic lack of pumping lately with being too busy and the opportunities just not falling right so a rare Saturday night was welcomed with 2 nice and steady sessions. An hour and hour and a half.

8 apr 17 002.jpg
8 apr 17 003.jpg
8 apr 17 006.jpg
Getting a bit of sun today while we've got some and back in the tube later.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sunday started nice and sunny so naked Sunday it was. Bit of power washing and the back lawn to attack with the mower. Breakfast in-between and then sun bed on the top deck for a while. Mid afternoon and the wind started getting up a bit and cooling things off so retreated to the house, got everything nice and warm again and into the tube. Quite a long session late afternoon. A good break and another session early evening.

Tube 11, 80 into 90 (mm)

9 apr 17 002.jpg
9 apr 17 005.jpg
9 apr 17 004.jpg
Both sessions where slow and steady, not much pumping over the last 2 or 3 weeks no point in ramping up the vac.
A late night session in my 12, 80 into 100 or 4" main chamber fattened things up a bit. Would have liked more length but happy to be in the tube at all.

9 apr 17 006.jpg
9 apr 17 009.jpg
9 apr 17 010.jpg
9 apr 17 011.jpg
9 apr 17 008.jpg
9 apr 17 007.jpg
Again, nice and steady. Got my tube 11 with me at work so hoping to get back in over dinner time and back to the 12 tonight.

Bignlow
timff

Post by timff »

Looking amazing Bignlow, your balls sure do respond to your regular pumping routine. Just so good to see. I'm be jumping in the tube bit later today , love it.
Tim
iangecko1

Post by iangecko1 »

Great pics of your low hangers. I'm just starting and hope I can replicate your success.