pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Jar_Head83

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by Jar_Head83 »

Wow! Nice technique bignlow. The jr. is really working well with your hang. Keep it up! Will be great to see you packing it some day soon.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

the plan is obviously to pack it Jarhead, could take a while though, there's a lot more room in there than there looks.
So, after last nights long staggered session, starting in the big tube, jump into the junior and back in the big tube i'd just about had enough. Plus, i was dying for a pee and there was no way i was going to be able to pull the cock out for a pee and get it back in. After Sunday, last night was enough.

13 aug 18 008.jpg
13 aug 18 009.jpg
13 aug 18 011.jpg
13 aug 18 012.jpg
13 aug 18 014.jpg
13 aug 18 016.jpg

Then came play time.... later....

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Left to my own devices Monday night turned into play time after exiting the tube.......

13 aug 18 018.jpg
13 aug 18 019.jpg
13 aug 18 020.jpg
13 aug 18 021.jpg
13 aug 18 023.jpg
13 aug 18 024.jpg
13 aug 18 027.jpg
13 aug 18 028.jpg
13 aug 18 029.jpg

Bloody awkward taking some of those pics.

Steady today. Back in the tube now over dinner and a session probably over tea time and i think that will be it for today. Got a pumper friend coming over tomorrow night and things need to recover a little. I would probably have a few days rest but i'm off on holiday on Friday so they'll get 2 weeks rest then.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Unbelievable set of pics of your most recent play time….jiminy cricket I wish I were near you so I could take proper photos, videos of your amazing progress.

Don’t get me wrong…..as awkward as I’m sure several of those pics were to take, they are amazing!

And, of course, your signature huge load of jizz……good grief!

Thanks so much for sharing these pics with us.

Bob
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

Yummy ..... look at all that delicious cum xxxx 😍
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Littlemiss, shame you weren't here to rub the oil in, there might have been more !!

To say i was going to have a steady day yesterday a first session ended up at the best part of 2 hours late morning. 2nd session was getting late so got the tube on around 20 mins before leaving for home and had around another hour. Back to work last night on the race car and by the time i got back home i was absolutely knackered. Walked in, put the kettle on, went and ran a bath, got out, took a few pics and went to bed.
, so these are around 5 hours after the last session.

14 aug 18 002.jpg
14 aug 18 003.jpg
14 aug 18 008.jpg
14 aug 18 009.jpg
14 aug 18 007.jpg
14 aug 18 006.jpg

Not a good day today either. Didn't get in till 7 and not seen a tube all day today so a proper late start. Tube on the warm now and see what i can manage tonight.

Bignlow
Last edited by bignlow on Fri Aug 17, 2018 2:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks for posting. Bloody awkward or not, what a treat!
I’m glad you chose to do it when you were so fully engorged!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Glad you liked them Pipe.

Well, last night was a bit of a disaster. late in, got my big tube ready and once in couldn't get vac as the cushion ring was starting to part company with the tube. Bugger. It's quite an old tube now with little use in the past as i had quite a bit of work to get up to it. After standing for ages, the last few weks i've been in this tube pretty much every day barring rest days. Ah well, fix it today and it'll be ready for after the holiday. Then went into a junior i've been modifying for someone. A risky job that could end up with a defunct tube. Tightening the last wing nut there was a cracking noise, from where it;s hard to tell but wouldn't hold vac at all, mainly around the new entry so eventually i got into my junior and had a steady hour and a half. On top of all that, a pumper mate couldn't make it, stuck at work so another billy no mates night on my own.

Junior, a steady hour and a half. These where taken around an hour after exiting the tube.

15 aug 18 004.jpg
15 aug 18 005.jpg
15 aug 18 006.jpg
15 aug 18 008.jpg
15 aug 18 010.jpg

And that i'm afraid is it. Not a good night and too tired to be bothering with much else.
The fix has started this morning and i'm now back in the junior. makes a big difference getting big first though.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Sorry to hear about your troubles. Hopefully it will get better.

I modify all my monster tubes with a heat gun, a big US Army tablespoon and a wet towel covering the flanges so as it to distort them. I give them side pockets similar to a bullmaster but not so pronounced. I also reconfigure the mouth flanges for more comfort.
I just now crammed myself into it and was packing it to the vacuum fitting, preventing the air from evacuating the cylinder. Now I’m back in the Sr. But don’t see myself packing it in 2018.
Seems as though they fixed the logout problem....fingers crossed.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey bignlow......................I've been following your thread from time to time and never disappointed on how great you look. I can only dream of being able to pump as often as you do !!
I hate when you crack a tube as well.........you know how you get all set to start a great pump and BAM, no vacuum. You know I just noticed this thread has been running for 5 years now. Keep it going........PUMP HUGE !!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pipe, the problem with the junior is that i was extending it at the entry, an almost impossible job with the hinge. Too late for another idea i had to do it but it's owner always knew it was a risk that the tube could become unusable.
Pumpman, 5 years yes. Don't think i've done too bad in that time. Onwards and downwards.....

After last night's dismal evening, hour and a half in the junior this morning was much better.....

16 aug 18 001.jpg
16 aug 18 003.jpg

Starting to fill it out a bit better now, something i put down to getting big in my tube first to get the best out of it. Must be working as i couldn't use the big tube this morning, it's in the middle of getting fixed so it's ready for when i get back off holiday.

16 aug 18 004.jpg
16 aug 18 005.jpg
16 aug 18 006.jpg
16 aug 18 008.jpg
16 aug 18 009.jpg

Much fatter in the junior. That will phase out as i get further down it i think but you're definitely denser, harder when you get out. It seems to stretch differently as well, feeling it up the back of the sac today. I was going to get back in before going home for tea but not sure now. Off on holiday tomorrow. Don't want to be sore for a 4/5 hour drive. 2 weeks off coming up, a well deserved rest for them. One extra session isn't going to make that much difference.

Bignlow
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

bignlow wrote: Thu Aug 16, 2018 2:59 am Littlemiss, shame you weren't here to rub the oil in, there might have been more !!

To say i was going to have a steady day yesterday a first session ended up at the best part of 2 hours late morning. 2nd session was getting late so got the tube on around 20 mins before leaving for home and had around another hour. Back to work last night on the race car and by the time i got back home i was absolutely knackered. Walked in, put the kettle on, went and ran a bath, got out, took a few pics and went to bed.
, so these are around 5 hours after the last session.

14 aug 18 002.jpg

14 aug 18 003.jpg

14 aug 18 008.jpg

14 aug 18 009.jpg

14 aug 18 007.jpg

14 aug 18 006.jpg

Not a good day today either. Didn't get till 7 and not seen a tube all day today so a proper late start. Tube on the warm now and see what i can manage tonight.

Bignlow
More than that ..... wow ! Lots of the yummy stuff xxxx 😍
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Littlemiss, It has been known for there to be more than that. Part of the surprise is how much you might get..............

After Thursday mornings session i was feeling it a bit so let off for the rest of the day but couldn't resist a session when i got back in last night. Just an hour in the junior...

16 aug 18 010.jpg
16 aug 18 011.jpg
16 aug 18 012.jpg
16 aug 18 013.jpg
16 aug 18 014.jpg
16 aug 18 015.jpg
16 aug 18 016.jpg

And Bullbags, make the most of this, might be the last time for a while......

16 aug 18 017.jpg
16 aug 18 019.jpg
16 aug 18 020.jpg

WEll, that's probably it for now. Load up the van, to work, sort out the books while they're in my head and off on my jollies for a fortnight. Virtually impossible to get on here while i'm down there but it has been known. Going to have another hour in the junior this morning before i set off, might as well then everything can have a couple of weeks rest.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Have a great vacation and lots of fun. Hope you have enough signal down there to get online a couple of times.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

BnL, thanks for the awesome rear thong pics :D They really show how big you've gotten in the last little while :shock: I hope u shock a few people at the beach or wherever you are holidaying and report back on the mesmerizing effect the hugeness has had on the under endowed whether male or female :twisted: Make them squirm at your genital superiority :wink: Bon voyage, BB.