pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I think the "pocket" just happens as a result of the pumping and not something that was aimed for. Either that or it seems i'm building pocket forming tubes !!
After a quiet Thursday and Friday bonus pump Saturday had 3 sessions, hour and a quarter, hour and hour and a quarter or thereabouts.

Saturday, late afternoon.

28 jul 18 003.jpg

Getting well down the tube when the chance comes to pump regularly.

28 jul 18 004.jpg
28 jul 18 008.jpg
28 jul 18 009.jpg
28 jul 18 013.jpg
28 jul 18 011.jpg

And late Saturday night.

28 jul 18 015.jpg
28 jul 18 016.jpg
28 jul 18 017.jpg
28 jul 18 021.jpg

A nice natural pear drop shape when rested now. That, bigger and lower will be nice.Shame i couldn't get another session or 2 in Saturday night but hey ho, one day.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Monday, 2 sessions , straight into the big tube. The weather put off doing anything in the garden last night so i came back to work to make some brackets that i'll need shortly in the garden so bonus Monday pump.

These are straight out of the tube around 9 o-clock.

30 jul 18 001.jpg
30 jul 18 002.jpg

Balls growing round the cock which is good in this big tube. Had i been able to just sit in the office and keep everything nice and warm, the act of sitting pulls the cock back and i'd have been on my way to packing the tube with the balls.

30 jul 18 004.jpg
30 jul 18 007.jpg
30 jul 18 008.jpg
30 jul 18 012.jpg
30 jul 18 013.jpg
30 jul 18 016.jpg
30 jul 18 018.jpg

Not quite the volume as the last one. maybe the balls are getting bigger and taking longer to re-fill......doubt it somehow..

Another week and a half and i'll have a week to myself. Usually get 3 but i'll take 1 if i have to. Especially as i'm already in the big tube on a regular basis. That junior should see some use and i'll see what happens then.

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Magnificent bag as usual BnL :) It is getting bigger for sure and needs more fluid for total expansion :twisted: BTW is the yellow thong destroyed by now :twisted: ? BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The yellow thong is alive and kicking Bullbags. did think to bring it into work but keep forgetting.
Some pump time at home shortly, see if i can't dig it out for you.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tuesday i had 2 good sessions up to just before 5 that afternoon. I'd just put a wheat bag in to warm and was ready to settle down to 15-20 mins to finish off before some pics when there was a shout in the workshop. A customer with his dashboard lit up like a christmas tree. Had a quick look and returned to the office for my diagnostic tool and got the tube off while i was there and that was Tuesday finished so no pics of what was a good finish to the day. Yesterday another session late morning with a planned 2nd session from mid to late afternoon but got that busy on a job i was left with 45 mins at best, right up to leaving work so all i have is a few from late last night.

hanging well though.

1 aug  18 005.jpg
1 aug  18 004.jpg
1 aug  18 003.jpg

The quest for bigger and lower goes on. Starting to feel like i need a break after all the pumping since i've been able to get back to it however, i have a week to myself after next week and then i'm away for a couple of weeks so i'll get my break then.

Bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

Always inspiring to see what your doing to your self.

It sounds like you don't have a regular pump schedule and just pump when you can.
Is that right?

I'm looking at a longer narrower tube. like a long johnny. not a jar.. just a straight tube.
does this cause balls to pull lower? or do you need weights to make them hang lower?

I'm tired of taking so long to get out of a Jar that is so much bigger than the opening so a straight tube might be better.
any words of wisdom?
thanks
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yes J4M, i pump as and when i can. No set routine but i like to get 2 sessions a day in if i can with a rest at weekends. Anything else is a bonus.

A straight tube is a good idea if you want low hangers but a large one will take a long time. To get the pull you need to pack the tube with you're balls so the bigger the tube, straight or not, will take longer to realise any results. Also, if you get the tube on, then, while watching you're cock, if you sit down you will see the cock pull back which will give more room in the tube for the balls to expand. Once you pack the tube you're cock will be isolated and the pull is on so to speak.

Like this....

15 jun 18 009.jpg

I've always worked my way up the sizes tube wise. Once you can't get back into any given tube it's time to go up a size. My biggets tube didn't get used much as i had to spend a lot of time working up to it but lately it's pretty much the only tube i've been in. Beyond this tube it's the monster junior which should break cover again shortly.

Hope that's ok for you J4M

bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

bignlow wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 11:59 pm Yes J4M, i pump as and when i can. No set routine but i like to get 2 sessions a day in if i can with a rest at weekends. Anything else is a bonus.

A straight tube is a good idea if you want low hangers but a large one will take a long time. To get the pull you need to pack the tube with you're balls so the bigger the tube, straight or not, will take longer to realise any results. Also, if you get the tube on, then, while watching you're cock, if you sit down you will see the cock pull back which will give more room in the tube for the balls to expand. Once you pack the tube you're cock will be isolated and the pull is on so to speak.

Like this....

bignlow
Your explanation and picture helped make sense of what I was wondering.

A few months ago I noticed that my sack was hanging lower than my cock after coming out of the ASTJ. That was encouraging to see that type of change. I cant just keep getting bigger round because I have to go to work. But I think if I went in a different direction maybe I could.

If you have looked at photos on my posts… could you make a recommendation for what size of tube would be good for me to start with to go lower?

Thanks for the speedy, helpful reply and the amazing pics.
J4M
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

J4M, i'll get back to you.

Thursday and 3 sessions. Started a bit late in the morning, 45 mins, a short break while i organised some dinner and another hour while in the office with a third late afternoon, around hour and a quarter.
Again, i'm in my biggest tube which seems to be my usual tube these days.

2 aug 18 002.jpg
2 aug 18 004.jpg
2 aug 18 005.jpg
2 aug 18 009.jpg
2 aug 18 011.jpg
2 aug 18 012.jpg
2 aug 18 015.jpg

And last thing last night....

2 aug 18 017.jpg
2 aug 18 018.jpg
2 aug 18 019.jpg

I was hoping to get a couple of hours in up on the moors today but looks like cloud all day here. Just have to be more tube time then...

bignlow
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

No offence intended. It is good that you're keen to post pictures but really, are these really different/new pictures? The all look the same to me.
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Really Velcroman?? "No offence intended"?? I think your intent is quite clear.
These photos and bignlow's journey have helped many of us tremendously and he is unfailingly and kindly supportive of all who ask for his advice.
If you don't like this thread then you should feel free to troll elsewhere.
poland

Post by poland »

Looking good big and low always look forward to your new post
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hey bignlow
That ring you are wearing… how do you make sure it’s the right size.
Too big and it might fall off
Too small and it might cut the circulation off

You look great. Keep up the pics and advice and being an inspiration to all of us.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

REBinNYC wrote: Sun Aug 05, 2018 7:34 pm Really Velcroman?? "No offence intended"?? I think your intent is quite clear.
These photos and bignlow's journey have helped many of us tremendously and he is unfailingly and kindly supportive of all who ask for his advice.
If you don't like this thread then you should feel free to troll elsewhere.
What the hell are you on about?
I am far too shy to post like bignlow and admire his openness. I asked an honest question based on what I can see.
If you don't like forum members asking an honest question then free to troll elsewhere or just grow up! :evil:
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

REB, thanks for you're concerns but i do sort of get what he means.

Velcroman, I've had this before. I work for and by myself and now my girls are a lot older i'm stuck with pumping at work. I have a camera phone and at best the length of my right arm so unfortunately many of my pics will look very similar. Same with the late night shots, done in the bedroom usually after a bath or just before turning in, that position in the room is the best for the light so again they will be very similar. I'd love to get some different pics, i really would, i'm just limited in what i can do myself. if there are any volunteer's close by that would like to come over and take some different pics then by all means give me a shout. Anybody ?

Poland, thanks

So, first chance i've had to do last Friday's. Just the 2 sessions, the later being very late afternoon from trying to get everything finished so a bit tight for time as well at the end.

3 aug 18 001.jpg
3 aug 18 002.jpg
3 aug 18 003.jpg
3 aug 18 005.jpg
3 aug 18 006.jpg
3 aug 18 007.jpg
3 aug 18 008.jpg

Not as big as i'd like to have been but got something in at least. At the moment it's looking quieter this week so hoping to get some good time in the tubes this week, best laid plans and all that.

J4M. The glans ring is trial and error unfortunately. I started with "O" rings first as i have a good selection. As time went by i could increase the size. The stainless one is 25mm ID and 6mm section, 1" by 1/4. I would have liked a thicker one but they don't do one in that size. Always on the lookout.
Unpumped it can slip off, usually when i've been sat down for a while. I've said this often, when you it down the cock pulls back because it's anchored behind the balls and the ring can get forced off.Pumping in the big tubes it can be too small., especially at the moment when i seem to be in my big tube a lot more so i swap it for some sort of flat ring or a bit of cycle inner tube. I'm still experimenting with that and havn't hit on the perfect one yet so i sort of need to keep pumping big at the moment to keep trying things so it's not all bad. Hope that helps. And i havn't forgotten you're PM, i'll get back to you some time this week when i get chance to sit down and go through things.

Bignlow