pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well, things are slowly getting back to normal.A weekend off last weekend, down at the caravan and returned on the Sunday, leaving the girls down there, they where coming back on Tuesday so Sunday night an hour in my big tube followed by a soak in the bath and an hour in the junior.
Monday and 2 sessions at work in my big tube and 2 sessions in the junior Monday night with a soak in-between. Tuesday, 2 sessions, 1 in the big tube and 1 in the junior. yesterday around an hour and twenty mins in the big tube late afternoon and i came back to work last night to prep' some timber for home and down at the caravan so had another hour and a half in the junior.
late home and a soak in the bath and i had these.

24 oct 18 001.jpg
24 oct 18 004.jpg
24 oct 18 005.jpg
24 oct 18 006.jpg

Nothing spectacular but getting back to it.

I've had an hour over dinner in my big tube. A few errands to do now and then back to work and into the junior.
Tomorrow i'm planning 30/40 mins in the big tube mid morning and then i'm off to the caravan this weekend. Planning on setting off in my big tube, an hour will do which should see me at a motorway services where i'll find a quiet spot on the car park and get the tube off. I'm on my own for the weekend so Friday night 2 sessions in the junior, possibly with a shower and a quick sauna in-between Saturday i din't just know yet. Hopefully a session or 2 during the day and at least a couple Saturday night, junior time again. Sunday won't be the longest day. have to clean out the caravan and shut it down for the winter and i don't want to be setting off home too late, got 4 to 5 hours to get home. I'm hoping this weekend will get me back to size, i'm certainly going to try....

bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

The car!
You can tie into the intake manifold and have a powerful two ton pump.
I used to do it with my Chrysler and it evacuates the tube very quickly. At full throttle you can feel the throbbing of the cylinders and it is so HOT. Of course backing off the throttle creates an unsafe level of vacuum for pumping so it must be done very VERY carefully.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

No vacuum in a diesel manifold Pipe. I could link into the vac pump piping but i'm sure i'd need an adjustment valve of some sorts and a gauge to set it.
It's an idea though......
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Good to see you back in the saddle bignlow! Also, looks like your cock is getting some nice additional volume just below the ring you are wearing. Hope this weekend at your caravan is filled with good times and a nice sauna!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Soda wrote: Sat Oct 13, 2018 3:32 pm Hello!
I used to pump, but not as long as you. I'm just pumping an hour, but I do it daily. I would also love a good hanging bag with big balls. Nice big bull balls.
Your ball bag seems to be getting fatter rather that longer, looks good makes a statement.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So, a weekend at the caravan. Friday arrived around 7pm, sorted my stuff out and got the heating on and sorted a chinese for tea. Around an hour in the junior and off for a shower at the shower block. Another hour and bed time.
Saturday, managed an hour late afternoon, after tea another hour and i was going to go for a sauna but had no £1 coins for the slot so shower it was. Shame there was hardly anyone around but it is the end of the season. Back to the caaravan and had another hour.

27 oct 18 002.jpg
27 oct 18 003.jpg
27 oct 18 004.jpg
27 oct 18 005.jpg

Yes REb, i've been getting quite a donut recently under the glans, even with the glans ring on and i don't like it so swapped for a sleeve for the weekend.
Sunday, busy but managed around hour and a half in the afternoon before setting off home. Some tea/supper and a bit of telly and these where the end of the night.

28 oct 18 001.jpg
28 oct 18 002.jpg
28 oct 18 003.jpg

Must start and do something about that belly.......

The junior bulks me up more than my tubes and won't look like length until i can get further down it but the balls inside are much bigger and very dense which i do like. Getting some hang once things have settled down. Just need more time now, switching between the junior and my big tube and slowly build up the size again.
Monday night and into a secons session in the junior. %0 mins late afternoon and it'll probably be about the same now. See if i can get some late night shots before bed.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

2 sessions yesterday. 1 in the junior at dinner time and 1 in my big tube late afternoon. Steady as she goes, still not 100% but getting there.

These are last thing last night......

30 oct 18 001.jpg
30 oct 18 002.jpg
30 oct 18 003.jpg
30 oct 18 004.jpg

A nice natural hang once they've settled down. Just need to be bigger and lower.......

Only the 1 session today at dinner time jn my big tube. Circumstance more than choice. try and make up for it tomorrow...

Bignlow
Rustyfarmall

Post by Rustyfarmall »

That's amazing , looking good I hope to one day be like yours
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Last week was the first proper week of pumping for a while, and about time.Still taking things a little steady but getting back to it.
Monday, 2 sessions in the junior, Tuesday 1, Wed's 2 and Thursday 1. Friday i changed to my big tube and another 2 sessions.
These are pretty much straight out of the tube Friday.

9 nov `18 002.jpg
9 nov `18 003.jpg
9 nov `18 005.jpg
9 nov `18 004.jpg
9 nov `18 006.jpg

Not quite back to size yet but getting there.
this was late Saturday night

9 nov `18 007.jpg

About to go and get some dinner and back into the tube. probably just the 1 session today as much as i'd like more.

Bignlow

i-bignlow.tumblr.com
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

It's looking very good....total package looks "meatier" and heavier. Your cock definitely getting fatter and longer even though you only pump your total package. Thanks for the pics!
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Interesting to see u go all out and then scale back over the years! Do u think when you are at your largest that u have reached your physical plateau or limitation? and that pain or discomfort is signaling the limit? I myself seem stuck at 14.5" dia. when at my fullest but no pain or other signal, just a wall! I can only say in my case that I am not full time at it as I would like on account work/etc...and that is limiting my breakthrough beyond 15" :( Anyhow your handful pic is certainly impressive and I'm sure the missus has plenty to handle :) BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yes REB, the cock is different these days. Don't know why particularly. I can only put it down to using the junior more. I had a slow start with the junior, using my big tube to get some size to get the bast out of it but lately i've been using it more straight off. The tube, the pumping experience and the results are totally different to my tubes. There's so much more room to fill that the cock is getting more pump in it rather than getting isolated as it does in my tubes. Far bigger donut as well which i'd rather not have so might need to go back to my big tube to get some size to get the best from the junior.
BB, I havn't scaled back through choice. Been sore and itchy and just havn't responded to the pumping the same so just kept steady for a while. I don't think i've found my limitation. I certainly hope not.Just before this episode i was using my tube in conjunction with the junior and matched my best quicker so hopefully there's a lot more to come. Just got to take it steady for a while and not over-do it. Luckily, i can pump as big as i can get for work, there's only me here most of the time. As for the handful pic', it'd be nice if the wife was bothered......

Happy pumping everyone and may you grow big.

Bignlow
peche

Post by peche »

bignlow wrote: Wed Nov 14, 2018 1:05 am Yes REB, the cock is different these days. Don't know why particularly. I can only put it down to using the junior more. I had a slow start with the junior, using my big tube to get some size to get the bast out of it but lately i've been using it more straight off. The tube, the pumping experience and the results are totally different to my tubes. There's so much more room to fill that the cock is getting more pump in it rather than getting isolated as it does in my tubes. Far bigger donut as well which i'd rather not have so might need to go back to my big tube to get some size to get the best from the junior.
BB, I havn't scaled back through choice. Been sore and itchy and just havn't responded to the pumping the same so just kept steady for a while. I don't think i've found my limitation. I certainly hope not.Just before this episode i was using my tube in conjunction with the junior and matched my best quicker so hopefully there's a lot more to come. Just got to take it steady for a while and not over-do it. Luckily, i can pump as big as i can get for work, there's only me here most of the time. As for the handful pic', it'd be nice if the wife was bothered......

Happy pumping everyone and may you grow big.

Bignlow
Hey bignlow, came across your posts and I'm amazed! I have some questions as I'm more or less a casual / noob at this.

1) Do you go distinctly for fluid-engorged growth in your penis?
2) Have you noticed any growth in the hard/erect (corpus cavernosum?) penis portion when fluid is no longer present?
3) Do you pump so often that the penis and scrotum are always engorged with fluid? (or that "afterglow" period)
4) Do you know ~about how much growth/lengthening you've noticed in the scrotum when not fluid-engorged? Like how longer do they hang when clothed and out and about?
5) Have you ever checked testosterone levels before or after starting ballpumping?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Peche
in answer to you're questions.....

1/ No, but i don't mind if it get's fatter or longer.
2/No, struggling with an enlarged prostate at the moment which isn't helping.
3/ I'd like to but usually have to have the weekends off.
4/ They hang much lower when they are nice and warm than they used to.
5/ No, wouldn't know how to.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The slow progress back.
Some days has been 2 sessions, some just the 1 but the reliance on creams is waning. In fact by the end of the week i havn't had to bother.
These where Wednesday.

Just out of the tube, i think 2 sessions that day.

14 nov 18 001.jpg
14 nov 18 002.jpg
14 nov 18 003.jpg

And these where at the end of the night..

14 nov 18 004.jpg
14 nov 18 005.jpg

i was using the junior quite a bit more last week andi notice, can't miss them really that the balls are much bigger when using the junior, taking fluids so the sac isn't bloating as much. This week i've mainly been in my big tube and the balls are much bigger now after a session in that so i seem to have made a breakthrough in ball size.I hope it continues. Trouble is i may need longer in the tube or more sessions to get the sac big as i used to before this skin episode. I could do now to have a couple of good days in my big tube and then into the junior and the alternate but i'll have to have a look at the junior, The gasket adhesive doesn't like the oil. Should be a quick/ish fix, just got to do it.
having a crafty Saturday afternoon pump. My mate that helps me with the race car is off early so a quick hourand then back in Monday morning.

Bignlow