pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

steve thomas misfit

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Always looking forward to some outdoors pics of your fabulous balls in the sun. Hopefully as warmer weather arrives we'll get some. Thanks again for the inspiration.
Pumped daddy dick
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Timff. Yes, the MTj takes some filling for sure. It's surprising how big a tube it is once you get in it.

Naiad, no modelling for a while. hernia last tear stopped that for a while but i still have a mind to get it up and going again.
One taken by massage lady.

14 dec 18 002.jpg

And in an open workshop with an engine not long after pumping.

11 jun 18 014.jpg

See what i can do for you this year.

REB, glad you like the massage lady stories.Back in on Friday....

Steve, see what i can do. Here's some from last year for you.
On the deck at home,

31 may 18 003.jpg

In the yard at dinner time.

11 jun 18 003.jpg

And relaxing in the sun in the yard...

4 may 17 006.jpg

Things a bit quiet at the moment, sore again. Don't know why. Got big last Thursday with no problems and up Friday morning without a care. An hour later i could feel a tingle on the back of my sac so got the cream on and it seemed to get worse as the morning went on.More cream and had a very steady hour late afternoon and then more cream. Saturday same sort of story and Sunday a day off with much cream being applied. Monday and not much better, lots of cream throughout the day and a very steady hour to keep the ball size up in the afternoon. Today is the same although the soreness does seem to be going off a little today. Shame, i have massage lady again on Friday and wanted to be huge. Ah well, there'll be other times.Back in the tube now but just going steady. Probably shouldn't be in the tube at all but I have Friday on my mind and i'd like some size at least. Prefer not to be sore though. See how it goes today and might have to have a couple of days off and then maybe get some rings on for Friday or something.....

Bignlow
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

lovely relaxed photo.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

You certainly get my engine going!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4me

Post by just4me »

Always an inspiration.
always
I hope the soreness goes away
If you find out what happened please us know
Savvi20

Post by Savvi20 »

So im going to start stretching with weights in a few days but am also thinking about ball pumping will they ever stay enlarged over time permanently? And does anyone know if pumping is bad for repructuon?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

BigRicky, SFB and j4m, thanks for the comments.
Savvi, if you're starting with weights, pick carefully and start slowly. Build up the weight over time. If you're after stretching by pumping you need a narrow tube, PM me if you need to.

Since the soreness kicked in last week it was a very steady hour in the big tube Friday and Saturday,a day off Sunday and into the long tube Monday for a steady hour.Tuesday, long tube again pushed it a ittle further in-between copious amounts of cream during the day and last thing for over night. Wednesday, the long tube, 1 hour at dinner and another late afternoon. Things seem to be all but mended,No idea why it started in the first place but the recovery might have been quickened by the cream dissolving into the oil in the tube. It's gone very cloudy, towards a white tinge which can only be the cream so pumping in oil and cream it seems.
Tube on the warm this morning already. Need to steadily try and push it a little today, massage lady tomorrow so would like to be really big if i can. I need to remind her tomorrow about moving my cock out of the way if it's in her way. I have a half a mind she won't be bothered but i'll have to remind her that too much attention will make it explode. The ball ( literally i hope ) is then in her court.

With 2 session yesterday thing are getting back to normal/ish.

These are late last night.

13 feb 19 001.jpg
13 feb 19 003.jpg
13 feb 19 005.jpg
13 feb 19 006.jpg
13 feb 19 009.jpg
13 feb 19 011.jpg
13 feb 19 012.jpg

A few different shots at the end there.Quite like those, might have to do a few more of those in the future.

back to the pump shortly.

Bignlow
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Nude hang bnl looking long and full there. You still got your load saved up?

If you do explode with the massage lady she’s going to be covered in your stuff. I bet she does push it. She’s a flirty one ;)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

We're shortly to find out Drew.
Plan was this morning to have an hour in my long tube, bit of a rest and into the big tube until i got there but after around an hour and 20 mins in the long tube i had some decent length so decided to stay in. Been in a good while now, backing the vac off as i go and then pulling it back up.
About 10 mins before i set off and i have these so far.

15 feb 19 001.jpg
15 feb 19 002.jpg

Probably another 20 mins before i'm out and she's already up for a pic or 3 so i'll se what we get.

Bignlow
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Haha she’s gonna get a BIG treat mate!!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Massage lady's and i took the first one. Didn't realise till later that she was in the shot if blurry.

15 feb 19 003.jpg

the next 2 she took.

15 feb 19 004.jpg
15 feb 19 005.jpg

Now i did warn he of the consequenses of repeatedly nudging my cock when she was up and down the leg. As it happens it didn't fall down the side this time as it did last, it just stayed at the top of the leg in the crease. Didn't stop her nudging and pushing into it at times though and the inevitable emptying of the balls kicked in. Totally un-phased, she just gave me some tissue and carried on. The release did fel good though.......

With that done it was back to work and a quiet evening until bed time for me when i had these.

15 feb 19 006.jpg
15 feb 19 008.jpg
15 feb 19 009.jpg
15 feb 19 011.jpg
15 feb 19 012.jpg
15 feb 19 013.jpg

Back in this morning in the big tube for an hour or so and Sunday will be a day off. With the decent weather we have at the moment it makes sense to get a good day on the re-vamp of the back garden which hasn't been touched since winter set in.

Bignlow
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

So awesome ❤️ I wish I had someone that would massage me professionally and not worry about a big bulge. Or anything exposed at all. I’d go their if I knew where it was lol. I’m glad you had a good time though.
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Awesome bnl I’m sure she enjoyed the effect she had on you. You should have got a shot of the mess ;)
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Omg! I love it.
Pumped daddy dick
Ekoal

Post by Ekoal »

Ese es mi objetivo
Grandes bolas