pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

SFB, shame you've retired but trust me you can relax more while pumping now, much better.
Maxe, not a bad set yourself.

Monday was massage lady day and i had around 2 1/4 hours in the tube up until it was time to get on her table.No pics this time i'm afraid, she's moved her treatments downstairs so the curtains on the window and door are shut and it's rather dark in there. Never mind, opportunities will arise later in the year, especially once it gets warmer. She maybe enjoyed herself a little though. Once i was on my back the balls got a good nudging when she stroked up the the top of the right leg but once she sterted on the left leg, my cock had settled into the crease at the top of the leg so every time she stroked to the top she'd push at the cock which would settle back into place the moment she went back down the leg. Then she pulled my leg to one side and lifted the knee so the cock fell down the inside of my leg between the leg and the balls. From there, she works up the leg from the knee in a circular motion to the top, picking up the cock with every upward motion. She's done something similar in the past when i was on my front. Normally if she comes across my cock she'll go over it to miss it but that time she carried on until i couldn't take any more and exploded. To this day i'm sure it was accidentally on purpose and it hadn't happened since, until yesterday. In the end i had to move my cock or i'd have exploded again. I did tell her a while back that if it's in the way to move it or say something and i'll move it but she never has. The only way to find out if she's pushing limits is to tell her next time to move it if it's in the way or tell me and i'll move it. If she doesn't and rubs against it again then i must assume she's teasing and i'll just have to let it explode if that's what she's trying to do......... I might as well, it's getting no attention at home these days.

So, no pics from the day so these are late last night.

4 feb 19 002.jpg
4 feb 19 004.jpg
4 feb 19 005.jpg
4 feb 19 007.jpg
4 feb 19 006.jpg
4 feb 19 008.jpg
4 feb 19 009.jpg

Think i might be needing another appointment pretty soon. That's quite honest. Not seen her for a while and she found bits of me that i didn't even know where tight. I've been stiff as a board lately so could really do with 3 or 4 treatments in fairly quick order to try and get back to something like normal. That should also give plenty of time to test the theory......,.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Back in yesterday in what is probably better described as the long tube. Got working with it on and had at least hour and three quarters. The last 10 mins or so spent in the office with a wheat bag under it trying to get some heat back in.They where out of the tube and straight into the pants with the wheat bag for warmth. After 2 long sessions in 2 days that was going to be it but i have another tube here that hasn't been used in a while because it had a leak that i'd never got round to sorting and had forgotten exactly where it was leaking, so, knowing i would have a spare hour late afternoon i got the tube warming up. Warmed the oil up and got into the tube. The leak was very obvious from the start but as it was nice and warm, decided i'd stay in it and did about 40 mins, constantly pulling the vac back up. Bit of a pain but i reckon this could be a good follow up tube at times to the long one.
The long one should have been a 74 entry into a 90 main chamber but as it was made out of left overs there wasn't enough 90 for length so i added some 100. The leaky one was the progression tube at 80 into 90 so after a good session in the long one and some rest, this one could be a good pull tube.I should be able to pack that fairly easily and get some pull down it. Then, when i have chance the next progression is to the big tube at 80 into 100 and, given the chance onto the junior.
Not much chance for pics but just managed to get these just before bed.

5 feb 19 001.jpg
5 feb 19 002.jpg
5 feb 19 003.jpg
5 feb 19 004.jpg

back in later.

bignlow
biller

Post by biller »

Mmmm looks a great hang keep up the great work very inspirational
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Really great hang bnl

Hope to hear about your next adventures with the massage lady
thoughtfulgold

You inspired me.

Post by thoughtfulgold »

I viewed your thread probably 5 months ago. Your success at ball pumping in a two year span is why I bought my first ball stretcher and full package cylinder (even though that cylinder is comically huge on me lol).

Honestly you've gotten more than I could imagine in the size of your sack and balls and I would settle for a fraction of those gains. I caught your name floating around on Thunders Place and found you here that while ago and said "Two years? I can do that."

You keep at it. I don't know how you've managed such perfect shape with such massive size but you're a perfect specimen for why scrotum pumping is legitimate.

Thank you for giving me hope.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Drew, thought you might be interested......
Thoughtfulgold, if you go back to the start of my thread you'll find it's taken a while longer than 2 years. Yes, the last 2 years may have seen some gains but that is based on everything in the past as well, it didn't come from nowhere. I can only put it down the the tubes i build, starting with my first at 60mm/2 3/8" to my biggest at 3 1/8 entry into a 4" main chamber, 80 into 100, bolstered lately by a few sessions in the monster tube junior as well.
If you're after low hangers, 1 big tube will not do it for you. You need a series of sized tubes to work up through, ie, as soon as you can't get back into a tube you go to the next size up.After a rest period you start small again and work up again. My smallest regular tube now is 74mm/ 2 7/8" entry, one into 90, the other into 100. My biggest tube is an 80mm entry, I can''t go much bigger on the entry as i'm only physically small and any bigger will pull far too much of me in.

So, yesterday, hour and a quarter at dinner in the long tube. They've had a few extended sessions this week in this tube and i was starting too feel it a bit and was going to leave it at that but late afternoon got into the big tube and had the best part of a steady hour before finishing.The rest of the night was about keeping everything warm until a good soak in the bath and then keep wrapped up warm.

The end of the day and the end of a steady 2nd session.

6 feb 19 003.jpg
6 feb 19 006.jpg
6 feb 19 007.jpg
6 feb 19 008.jpg

Not massive but just nicely bloated and loose.
These where around 11 ish last night.

6 feb 19 009.jpg
6 feb 19 012.jpg
6 feb 19 013.jpg
6 feb 19 018.jpg
6 feb 19 019.jpg
6 feb 19 020.jpg

nearly pulled my arm out of it's socket getting that far round for the rear shots.....

Planning on 2 today in the big tube, give them a little more room.

Bignlow
thoughtfulgold

Post by thoughtfulgold »

Thanks for the response.

I said what I did in regards to what you saw in 2 years. I started from the top of your thread and read up 2 years in one session. Lot of reading.

The size you have is beyond my comprehension. Just what you gained in two years is enough for me, well over. Just the mastery of your choice to change your balls and then them changing pretty much into what you desired...that is what is impressive.

I've done PE for 10 years in August and never knew equivalent levels of work could be done to reap benefits on balls and sack work. I applaud you because...it amazes me. If I get 1/4 of the wat to where you are I would be happy and reasonably proportionate to my own work on my cock.

That's the dream. Proportionally your balls would be at home with an 18" anaconda, so I'm not ready for where you are lol. Just in total awe, sir.

I will go back and read all the way through and see what else I can learn though.
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Brilliant hang as always mate that looks one of your longest there.

Hope there was a huge finale!
biller

Post by biller »

Very nice but looking at the present hang I bet the end result is years away yet keep it up my friend looks great ,I need to get my junk back in the tube and catchup fantastic results can waite too see the next set of pics
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thoughtfulgold, i see now, you've read the first 2 years. Good luck with the rest, there's a lot of it now.

Drew, not emptied them for a week or so, saving it up.........

Biller, yes, i don't envisage stopping any time soon. When the balls are the size of tennis balls and they keep banging my knees i might be happy......

Few errands to do earlier after a good hour, possibly a bit more in my big tube. Seeing as i was passing the tanning shop decided i might as well whip in and have a couple of quid...

7 feb 19 001.jpg
7 feb 19 002.jpg
7 feb 19 003.jpg

mirror is in a bloody awkward position in there. Must work on getting rid of that bastard fat belly this year as well, might just make me balls look a bit bigger ha ha....
Back in now, going for hour and a half.

Bignlow
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Nice going bnl that’s gonna be some explosion when it finally happens!

Nice to see you about biller
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A second session Thursday in the big tube,a round hour and a half

7 feb 19 004.jpg
7 feb 19 005.jpg
7 feb 19 008.jpg
7 feb 19 009.jpg
7 feb 19 010.jpg
7 feb 19 012.jpg
7 feb 19 014.jpg
7 feb 19 015.jpg

Wet and windy here today and a quiet day work wise. Might have to have some tube time....

Bignlow
timff

Post by timff »

Hi , Yes, go for it , your balls will love it. Loving your new pictures some great result with the monster jnr too [got that tube too and I find it hard work. I'm about 2/3rds in ] Hoping to progress more with it.
naiad

Post by naiad »

Looking good. Have you modelled for the life drawing group recently? Even the idea really cranks me up.
Especially liked the chat about your massage lady working around the monument. Is yours the biggest she has seen? Likely.
Can we see some engines you work on while tubed up? Another idea that i like, working around doing routine house and shop work while pumped and exposed.
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

I’m loving your recent pics for the last few weeks. Terrific length and development in girth. I think your massage lady is turned on by your recent gains also. So glad you’re getting off while on her table. Many of us look forward to hearing about those sessions!