pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

STJ, the black sleeve IS bicycle inner tube but the foreskin has a habit of getting out between that and the clans ring, bloody annoying, to the point that i didn't bother with it yesterday at all. I'm on the hunt for a ring i can fasten into the end of a sleeve to stop the escape trick.

Left to my own devices yesterday but busy at work with xmas coming up i was in the junior from 1 ish and went for about 2 hours, longer than i was planning but hey ho, it all counts.....

22 dec 18 001.jpg
22 dec 18 002.jpg
22 dec 18 003.jpg
22 dec 18 004.jpg
22 dec 18 005.jpg
22 dec 18 007.jpg
22 dec 18 008.jpg
22 dec 18 009.jpg
22 dec 18 011.jpg

Still not getting as far down that junior as i'd like. Need to get back into some longer tubes for a bit i think but mast of them need some attantion of some sort so they are penciled in for the gap between xmas and new year. Swapping between tubes produced some good results previously so i think i need to get back to it.

Sunday and i'm in work for a few hours to try and get in front for tomorrow as it will be the last day to get any parts for the job i have in and it needs to be finished for close of play tomorrow so i'm planning an hour today at least and some more tomorrow before resting up for 2 or 3 days and hopefully back to it next Wednesday.

Bignlow
dasher

Post by dasher »

looks like your balls feel good in the junior
I like the rear shots, perfect shape of your pumped balls

D.
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

back at it this week.Bit of an extended break this year over Xmas & new year. Had a quick session last week in one of my narrow tubes and didn't last long. Tight and starting to mark up, i think i've out grown them now. I'll have to have a think on getting rid of the smaller ones if anyone is interested. They're good starter tubes, the latter i only made last year i think it was and have had very little use. Suit a beginner on the small side.
Back in for the first time on Tuesday, just the 1 session and i went back to the warm water and salts. Might have overdone it with the salts a bit though, felt it a bit afterwards, Wednesday back in the oil for 1 session and today i've just got back in for a 2nd. No pics this week, busy busy and still building up but the size is returning quickly.
Hopes for this year are more stretch then the junior for size. Wether it'll happen is another thing but hopefully a good year for growth. Might only get chance of 1 session tomorrow but should be able to get in on Saturday as well when i'll be hoping for 2 sessions, the 2nd in the junior for the first time this year.
Here's to bigger and lower....

bignlow
dugsballs

Post by dugsballs »

here here
sounds like a plan lol :D
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Cheers Dug.

I'd planned on just the 1 session yesterday but with a break in proceedings here i managed to get into the tube just before dinner. Had around 45 mins, then got out of the tube and put it straight on for warming back up while i went and found some dinner. Straight back and straight back into the tube for another good hour at least. A couple of hours later i managed the time to get out and have a session in the tanning cab down the road and this is just before i got in.

11 jan 001.jpg

No chance of any more when i got back, so these are last thing last night.

11 jan 19 002.jpg
11 jan 19 003.jpg
11 jan 19 004.jpg

Still some size to recover yet but for 4 days back to it i'll take that.

Quick finish off on a job this morning then it's back to the tube and then hopefully into the junior for the first time this year this afternoon.

Bignlow
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Hey Bignlow

I am really enjoying your documentation of your journey and I am trying to tag along with the key learnings from your post. I have switched over to warm oil instead of water and have started to use an MT Jr. Really just one session in the MT Jr and I was somewhat surprised how difficult it is to progress down the tube versus my usual Bullmaster Magnum efforts. This, for me, is pretty clearly the large difference in compression at the throat of the MT Jr. So it will just take me a lot longer to move down the MT Jr. As you can see I am using heavy duty document clips instead of the factory plastic bolts and they work great once vacuum is applied. On the first try I only used a 1/2 cup of warm oil but have figured out a process to add more warm oil so next week will be a lot of fiddling with oil volumes and vacuum settings.

Many thanks for all this documentation!
Attachments
First Time in MT Jr
First Time in MT Jr
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hey TP, nice to have you along for the journey. The entry into the MTj is quite small for a lot of people but being on the small physical side it does me fine and still seems able to pull quite a bit of abdomen in. The bullmaster entry is that big it'd have my backside in there.. I find using my tubes to get some size gets the best out of the junior for me. I too have a long way to go to get down the junior. part of the fun, seeing how far you can get down it. Oil quantity is a bit trial and error to start with, as it was with the water. I have enough to cover me when sat back and the tube is pointing upwards, leaving a good air space to vac out. I generally pump at 5hg and let it drop off to 2 or 3 then pick it back up. I also find the balls themselves get much bigger in the junior which must take some fluids away from the sac unless you can pump for hours on end. Don't forget you're other tubes. I use mine to try and stretch which will help in the long run with the junior. I think you have to remember it's not a race, you can go again tomorrow. I've found impatience usually ends up with trouble of some sort or other and limits the pumping.
Good luck. let's see who can hit the bottom first......

Bignlow
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi. Like your work and journey. P.
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Thanks Bignlow

I had an hour session today in the MT Jr with a maximum vacuum of 4.5 and a minimum vacuum of 2.7. The controller runs the vacuum to 4.5 and then it releases the vacuum down to 2.7 etc etc. I think my first goal will be to get the end of my balls to the middle connector (where the hole is in that pic). I have to mark the tube so I can do that measure more accurately.

Cheers

IMG_1201.jpeg
IMG_1203.jpeg
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Pimpmb, thankyou.
TP, you look to have just the right amount of oil in there. Enough to cover and plenty of air gap to vac out. What oil are you using ? I use rape seed oil, i believe the variant of that over there is canola oil, not seen that over here. I've tried a few and always seem to return to the rape seed. I use a tube with a funnel to add the oil once i'm in. Bit fiddly but does he job.

So, Saturday. A bit like the Friday really. In the tube late morning, out while i went and found a bit of dinner and back in as soon as i returned, a break of around 20 - 25 mins and went for another hour. Mid afternoon i then got into the junior for the first time this year and had about hour and a half before it started to jar a bit underneath at the entry so got out so as not to get sore.

These then where around 4.30 Saturday afternoon.....

12 jan 19 001.jpg
12 jan 19 002.jpg
12 jan 19 003.jpg
12 jan 19 004.jpg
12 jan 19 005.jpg
12 jan 19 006.jpg
12 jan 19 007.jpg

We're looking very similar TP. I'm only 5 foot 5 1/2, what we call over here a short arse so being physically small have to size my tubes to my size to prevent too much abdomen pull in. The less abdomen in there the more pump acts on the balls i find.
Back in later today, might be the 1 session, maybe 2, depends on work and results from the first really but determined to get large this week. If i can make the time i've got massage lady on Friday so i want to try and be my biggest if i can, see if i can get some sort of reaction as she's really very cool with it and not phased by it at all.

later

Bignlow
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Looking great BNL and TP keep pulling those balls down the MTJrs.

Good luck with the massage lady mate, hope you get massive to give her a shock!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Drew, only Tuesday and it looks like Friday's massage will have to be put back to next week, i'm absolutely hammered with work here. Shamebut that should giveme more time to try and get bigger than ever for a massage visit.

Monday and i ended up having 2 sessions, dinner time and late afternoon although quite a bit of both where while working, just too much on to be sat in the office.Pumped right up to leaving time so no out of tube pics so these are bed time last night once things had settled down.

14 jan 19 001.jpg
14 jan 19 002.jpg
14 jan 19 003.jpg
14 jan 19 004.jpg
14 jan 19 006.jpg

Looking bigger and natural, just how i want them only bigger.....oh, and lower.....
Need to try for another today somehow, busy busy again.

bignlow
biller

Post by biller »

Looking great guys .keep it up
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

Great size and hang! So how are you heating the oil (I need to try this) and how long before you have to replace it?
drew_uk

Post by drew_uk »

Last pic looks great there that’s a nice hang mate. Looks like the Junior is giving you a good stretch