pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

FamilyGuy

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by FamilyGuy »

I can see you giving the MTj a serious run for the money, big nuts and droopy relaxed sack!
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

I always love your big balls viewing from behind
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I would certainly love for you to empty them in me xxx
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

To be honest, i'm well out of practice but i'm sure you could sort that out.......
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

B and L, that rear shot is plenty spectacular :D About the MTjr. ? I thought u had once tried it and found it not conducive to your body type? I myself have had one now for several months which fits nicely but hurts like hell and is difficult to obtain a good seal (vacuum wise), for those reasons I will have to get a seal from Pumptoys and now still go back to my LJ which I love. I wish the MTjr. was built with a strait lip rather than the re-curve style and come with a silicone seal for comfort :? Any way I have always thought that the MTjr. was brilliant for shaping and hugeness and really look forward to u filling it :twisted: it will be epic and truly 'monstrous' on you and me if can ever get it to work properly :? See u in the 'monster' club, BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Bullbags, First time i tried one i wasn't too happy with it. didn't feel as comfortable as my tubes with the cushion ring on. 2nd go a while later and didn't seem so bad. When someone offered to sponsor me to one i couldn't turn it down. Think i might have to get a bit of size in my tubes first to get the best out of it. Got a tip about new monsters. The gasket can struggle to seal. Apparently a bit of vaseline smeared onto it helps to seal it until it beds in.

Just a few pics.

last Friday in the yard at work wearing my normal sunshine work attire.

7 jun 18 001.jpg
7 jun 18 004.jpg
7 jun 18 005.jpg

And a few from late last night. Not much pump time last Friday and nothing over the weekend. Sunday wasa naked day in the back garden grafting.

10 jun 18 001.jpg
10 jun 18 002.jpg
10 jun 18 003.jpg
10 jun 18 004.jpg

Busy today and i've a big engine to get out. the sun is out so need to get on. Need to see some tube time as well, i've a monster to get into...

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Decided to spend dinner time in the sun in the yard at work in a tube.

Luckily, i had a parcel this morning with a part i've been waiting for. Just the right size to prop up the tube while reclining.

11 jun 18 001.jpg
11 jun 18 002.jpg
11 jun 18 003.jpg
had to retire to the office, just too warm today in the sun. Sweating like buggery which is no god for pumping, Too much fluids leaking out...

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

End of the session.....

11 jun 18 004.jpg
11 jun 18 005.jpg
11 jun 18 006.jpg
11 jun 18 007.jpg
11 jun 18 008.jpg

And around 30 mins later in the workshop.....

11 jun 18 013.jpg
11 jun 18 014.jpg
Engines out !!

nice start to the week. Mighttry another before i finish but times getting short.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Well, i couldn't resist and had a quick half hour at the end of the afternoon.

11 jun 18 016.jpg
11 jun 18 017.jpg
11 jun 18 019.jpg

Got a hell of a long way to go to fill that. Looking at the pull in i need to get some size in my tubes first i think to get the best out of the monster.

A quick comparison.

This is one of my big tubes compared with a monster junior.

salguy 026.jpg

To look at there's not a lot of difference but trust me, the junior is a LOT bigger. If i'm to pump wet i'd have to use twice the amount of oil to leave a similar air gap to vac out. The only problem with wet pumping i can see with the junior is recovering the oil when opening the tube without it all landing up on the floor. I'll think of something. I could fit a drain pipe to the connector and vent the tube but that would take ages. Think i need a catch tank of some description. Might be awkward visiting massage lady though....

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Started earlyish this morning in the 9. Bit of a push to get in but 40 mins later.....

12 jun 18 001.jpg
12 jun 18 002.jpg

Rest time and an hour in my 10 before going and finding some dinner and getting more oil.

back in the 10 now for another hour, rest and then if i've time i might see how much oil i need in a junior to pump just how i want. That'll be later then no doubt...

Bignlow
FamilyGuy

Post by FamilyGuy »

You could try drilling and treading a second connector like pumpman did, still might be a little messy but you would recover most of the oil.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I'll have to look that one up familyguy.

Finally managed an hour in the monster with oil. Bit easier than i thought it would be filling up. Emptying could have been very messy but in the end not too bad. There is a lot of clean up though.

12 jun 18 001.jpg
12 jun 18 003.jpg
12 jun 18 004.jpg
12 jun 18 006.jpg
12 jun 18 007.jpg
12 jun 18 008.jpg
12 jun 18 009.jpg
12 jun 18 010.jpg

Bulge a little bigger though..

12 jun 18 013.jpg
you probably need to be there to get the full benefit of that one......

Overall, i'm quite happy with that first session in the junior.

Got out when i'd had enough. Quite a bit of pumping today. Hopefully i'll keep a lot of this size through till tomorrow so it only needs a good session in my 10 before the junior.
Much work to be done before i find more size in the junior me thinks. Much moisturising, plenty of fluids on board and time in the tube. Bit harder to hide though at work, bigger tube.

bignlow
baker08

Post by baker08 »

Thanks for the update and pic posts of the new MTjnr.You're right in saying there is a lot of the chamber to fill.Once you get a method down pat wth starting in your progressive jars then switching up.I'm sure you can reach your new targets.Imagine the 'pull' down once you get cock isolation.Really looking forward to the next stage of your journey BnL.
Once again thank you for sharing your passion to all of your avid followers.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

😍
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Littlemiss.

Wednesday and a good hour or so at dinner time in my 10 followed by a good hour, i was working so could well have been hour and a half in the junior.

Fatter rather than longer in the junior which is only to be expected at this stage, Another reason for a session in one of my tubes first.

late afternoon yesterday.

13 jun 18 001.jpg
13 jun 18 003.jpg
13 jun 18 005.jpg
13 jun 18 007.jpg

The package feels denser after the junior and pulls back far more than it does after being in my tubes and takes a lot longer to settle. It'll probably take a while for everything to get used to the tube.
a late soak in the bath revived and settled them though....

13 jun 18 008.jpg
13 jun 18 009.jpg
13 jun 18 010.jpg
13 jun 18 012.jpg

back in the 10 shortly. Need a good bulge for the lass in the chippy at dinner time.

Bignlow