pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

The doctors visit shed some light. While it feels the same as in the past it isn't that. After telling her the history from the first infection in early 19 up to the spots. the spots started to appear towards the end of the last pumping spree when i stopped for a while before getting the rings and weights on. Part of the delay in-between was getting rid of the spots. Once i had them under control and on their way out i started with the weights. After a search at the start of the spots i went for clearasil ultra, seemed the best thing. According to the doctor, she reckons it's the clearasil that's done the damage and buggered the skin up, virtually parting the top layers from the underlying layers, that top skin then turning bad. Good thing is it's not he pumping although with the skin unknowingly suffering under the surface the size i was getting to probably accelerated the decline but in the end the culprit was the spot cream, something i would never have thought of. had i been able to get an appointment while the spots where rife this would probably not have happened but it is now what it is. Rules are no more creams on the area and a course of anti-biotics till Wednesday when i see her again. No cream meant the area started to dry out which makes it worse, hence the reason i was putting it on in the first place, calm it down a bit at least so the last few days have literally been a bit of a pain. Found the easiest way to get up and down stairs is to walk as if i've been on a horse for 3 hours.... helps to stop the rubbing which is worse the more the legs have to move. Spent a lot of yesterday under the truck as well so getting under it and back out was a bit of a slow affair.
Things are slightly better today so hopefully these tablets are kicking in now and doing their job. Find out on Wednesday.
The other disappointment with this is the girls want to go down to the caravan on Wednesday. I was going to go down first, Tuesday or early Wednesday morning as the water system drain taps are still open from last winter so the first job is a crawl under the van to shut them off. With my appointment at 12 on Wednesday i decided i might as well go down with them in the car till last night when i found out the wife wants to be there at least a week if now a week and a half. No good to me that so i'm going down in the van then i can get back on Sunday for Monday at work and i'd have had the best part of a week to myself to pump away like a silly sod. Out the window now. First proper time to myself in ages to get some serious sessions in and i can't take advantage. Bugger bugger.
While this seem to be a recurring thing, this is quite different this time and i'm sure i'm not the only one. I'm quite sure many will have a problem here and there but just don't mention it. With the amount of posting some people do, or the lack of, a quiet period wouldn't be noticed. With the amount of drivel i put up here any quiet period shows up straight away but this is life and it is what it is, the good and the bad.
The lesson i think from this one is be bloody careful what you smear on you're ball bag. What's good for one part of the body doesn't always work or agree with other bits no matter how innocent it may seem.

Today's sermon was brought to you by the north of England t'internet system.......

Keep at it everyone but be careful. I'll be back as soon as im fit for skin stretching....

Bignlow
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Glad it will workout for you. Have learned that lesson myself. It seems to take longer to heal as we get older. Guess that's why the young call us tough old buggers. Heal up up brother, see you on the other side.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

It’s good to get an answer, good or bad, because at least then you can do something to fix it if need be. Good luck with getting things cleared up, I’m sure you’ll be fine in no time at all and wowing is all once again with your formidable ball bag!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Bgemi10

Post by Bgemi10 »

Would you ever sell your no10 tube?
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

The tube flare against my groin gets irritated sometimes.
I modified some cotton undies to keep my parts from chafing against my legs. They're rather snug & thick to adsorb moisture. I apply diaper rash cream, put my parts in a thin plastic bag, then don the undies.
Last edited by Pumping Now on Tue Jul 21, 2020 7:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the support lads.
My doctor was unavailable last Wednesday for some reason so had to see another one who had a nosey and said it was coming along nicely. main reason for the visit, which was planned was to get more tablets for while i was away. By Wednesday the soreness had completely gone and i didn't want to un-do the work so far. I've enough now till this Thursday and i have another appointment this time with my doctor on Wednesday afternoon. She said last time the spots where probably down to the pores getting clogged. I might have to find out just what is the best moisuturiser and how much is too much or how often is too often. Got to keep things supple. After the size i was pulling in 2 weeks after the last round of weights i want to get bigger. But for this stoppage i'm sure i could have been bigger than i have been before, possibly quite easily. Just a matter of wait and see now until things are back to how they should be and see what's said on Wednesday.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Sorry to read about your recent skin issue. Sounds like the doctor isolated the cause so that's good. Of course, now is the really difficult part of doing nothing. Especially since you have some unobstructed time with the girls at the caravan. Hang in there and heal...We need you back and in top shape!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

You'll get it back brother. Just a minor set back. Makes one think. What did you change when the issue started? Your tube mix maybe?
Good you sought trearment early on.
just4me

Post by just4me »

That sucks to have to stop.
You stopping sucks for everyone including you.
have you thought of using weights in other places???
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks for the support boys.
J4M, weights in what other places ?
Doctors yesterday. Mostly cleared up now. The odd little crusty bit but mainly new fresh pink skin. After rebelling agaianst whatever it was the balls are now starting to drop again with warmth so things getting back to normal. Tablets last me until tonight then that's it. Hopefully all clear by the weekend. from there i'll give it a week and see how things go, probably start with some light moisturising from mid week and then see how i feel the following week. Don't want to start too early and un-do what's healed.
The balls may be out of action but the cock is fine so the little tubes came out. One at 1 1/2 and one at 1 3/4. My cock usually isn't over impressed at being pumped by itself but while i've had the time to myself i could take it steady and bring it up slowly.
Some from last night. This is the 1 1/2 1st session last night.

22 jul 20 01.jpg
22 jul 20 02.jpg
22 jul 20 03.jpg
22 jul 20 04.jpg

Just keeping my hand in. Hopefully the boys can join in shortly.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sort of back to normal today. The new pink skin seems a little tough for some reason.
I did a search last week for the best moisturiser for the ball bag and yes there are answers of a kind out there and my question was how much is too much or how often is too often. Getting the right one seems to be the start and too much can block the pores resulting in the dreaded spots. Moisturising and infusing moisturiser into the water in the tube may have just pushed things beyond their limit, i don't know but it sort of makes sense.
I was going to hold my hand up at last week doctors appointment and 'fess up to my playtime and see if i could wean out of her the best thing to use but it ended up being a phone call rather than a visit which threw me off a bit so it didn't happen. At work for a couple of hours yesterday and decided they could be good to go with a bit of weight. Started at 1lb 15oz and added another later to make 2 3/4 lb. Ended up wearing them for a god 4 to 5 hours and everything ok today. Bit of moisturiser each day once a day this week. I'll use the palmers cocoa butter seeing as i have it but i'm going to have to rethink my lub' for the tube. Pipe fitter i think it was always swore by hair coditioner. I always thought that might be a bit close to soap which is very good at drying out the skin but maybe not. Maybe it's something i might have to try.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just a few from last night. Nothing happening for a while now but definitely better hang than i used to have.

20200728_001741 (2).jpg
20200728_001754 (2).jpg
20200728_002033 (2).jpg
20200728_002046 (2).jpg

Waiting game now till i think i'm ready to get back to it.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Perhaps a good idea to give the sac a complete break for a while?? Including no weights. I know it's hard to resist but that tissue needs time to heal and rejuvenate. Just my two cents worth. Love the cock pump pics. Lookin' very good!
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Good to see you on the mend and hanging out. I have nevert had any issues with the raw Shea butter, but I am mainly a dry tuber. Part could be your tube liquid change up that tipped the scales. At this point it's an armchair doctor guessing game. It does suck when you have to stop doing something that you enjoy.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Hi Asslicker. Beginning to think it could be self inflicted. Moisurising morning and night, after pumping and infusing moisturiser into the water could just have been too much. Mr google for how much is too much and how often is too often, using too much and the wrong type ? can lead to blocked pores and lack of moisture in the skin. The spot cream didn't help either, especially with the size i was getting to, just pulled the skin apart i think.
However, seemingly back to normal now. Limited moisturiser and a steady start yesterday in my long 70 mm ( 2 3/4 ) tube, around 45 mins with low vac.
Forgot to edit the pics, tomorrow.

5 aug 20 01 (2).jpg
5 aug 20 02.jpg
5 aug 20 03.jpg
5 aug 20 04.jpg

And bed time after an earlier soak in the bath.

5 aug 20 05.jpg
5 aug 20 06.jpg
5 aug 20 07.jpg
5 aug 20 08.jpg
5 aug 20 09.jpg
5aug 20 10.jpg

Had a visit to the services on the M62 at Bradford today to meet up with Salguy for a coffee and a chat. Jumped into my tube 10 before setting off and took it off in the car park when i got there, just about 45 mins. he was sat outside waiting when i got there and he was just watching the bulge wobble as i walked up to him. Shame it wasn't a few weeks ago when i was really big, he'd have been struggling for breath.
Back in late afternoon for what will be another 45 mins max and so far everything is a ok.
Onwards and downwards....

Bignlow