Pics & Comments of My Pumping Journey Updated

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bone9605

Re: Monster Jr Advice, and my first pictures in the tube

Post by bone9605 »

Will do I m goin to my local walmart tonight to get me an stj jar an convert over since I m off this weekend...I m a chubby bear type with add weight not much there right now I will send some pics over the weekend
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Sounds like a plan. Keep going! I took this picture last night after 1 1/2 hour pumping.
Attachments
After 1 1/2 hour in the tube
After 1 1/2 hour in the tube
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

RC man, a 'monster' emerges :shock: fabulously powerful and superior as I like to say :twisted:
You are on the road to being exceptional but remember, patience and commitment! Congrats again, BB.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Happy Easter! This is a picture that I forgot to post. It shows my preparation for the Monster Jr. using my Long John tube. The picture was taken after 35 minutes in the cylinder. It was one of the advices that I received in this tread and I want to recognize that worked out very well improving my packing of the Monster Tube and making more comfortable my pumping session.
Attachments
After 35 minutes in the LJ
After 35 minutes in the LJ
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

It is difficult to take pictures of myself (without an automatic camera) so I have tried my best getting the best shots that I could with my limitation. This shows my balls underneath. I am looking for a photographer for my next pumping session. Any volunteer? LOL!! :D
Attachments
Getting big
Getting big
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

After two weeks of moderate every second day pumping, this is how looks like my cock and balls next day. I worked last night late in my office, so I missed the chance to pump, and I felt upset that I could not do it. :cry:
Attachments
After two weeks of every second day pumping.jpg
Nampumper

Post by Nampumper »

Just ordered my Monster tube today. Very excited. Got a Bull Master magnum so thought it would be a decent upgrade to get the BIG ONE!
Nam
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Nice shot Nampumper! That tube will be my new acquisition. Here is my new record. I pumped today for just 1 hour and was able to make a new record in filling the Monster Jr. My goal is to fill the three inches more in the next six months.
Attachments
My new record.jpg
major77

Post by major77 »

Great work :)
I feel the urge to get same tube ;)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Major for your message. I hope that you can get your tube soon. These pictures were taken yesterday. For first time, since I got the Monster Jr. I pumped with water.
Attachments
Pumping with water 3.jpg
Pumping with water 3.jpg (18.04 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
Pumping with water 2.jpg
Pumping with water 2.jpg (13.37 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
Pumping with water.jpg
Pumping with water.jpg (13.91 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Two more pictures, one with water and another dry (My preferred way).
Attachments
Pumping with water 4.jpg
Pumping with water 4.jpg (17.03 KiB) Viewed 3536 times
After 45 minutes
After 45 minutes
Last edited by RicanMan2001 on Tue Apr 07, 2015 9:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

nice pump
Last edited by ellery888 on Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
lik2pump

Post by lik2pump »

RicanMan what do you prefer for better gains wet or dry pumping everyone has a favorite nice job keep um big
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you Ellery. You are one of my role model for ball pumping! I feel in someway that I am trying to accomplish too much in a very short period with the Monster Jr. I know that there is a lot of room to fill and that I must be patience. After three weeks of occasional pumping, I have seen real progress. The skin is loosening and expanding. I would love to see more...but need to understand that nothing happens in a week or two. I was checking my first picture in this posting with the last and the progress is remarkable. Why we are never satisfied? :D
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Thank you for your message, Liketopump. Since I started pumping years ago, I have been pumping dry. I have tried, a few times with water but is always messy. I like the feeling of pumping with water and if you have reached a perfect seal is fantastic. I love the fact that I feel the weight of the water pulling down my balls. That effect is priceless! On the other hand, nothing like a dry pumping session with a good lube. At this point after more than 10 years of pumping, I feel that I am a new beginner that is experimenting new things and following the advice of other veteran pumpers. :wink: