Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by pipefitterdom »

jforfun2002 wrote:I recently switched from STJ to MT Jr. I keep the fur short to help the seal, but the smaller diameter entrance minimises groin pull. It's not really uncomfortable. I use vegetable oil as lube and to help the seal. DO NOT use mineral oil. I'll have to try this new scheme to get warm water into the shell. Otherwise, that is a hassle.
Start out with a good soak in the bath tub, full of hot as you can stand water. This helps loosen up your' bag, and gets the Lymphatic fluids flowing freely. When the waterline is above the tube seal, just displace the seal between the tube and your' flesh with your' fingers, and the vacuum will pull in as much water as you want. Keep it hot with a heating pad wrapped around the tube, and plenty of agitation. That will splash the water onto the sides of the tube, and help draw the heat from the surface of the tube and into the water. Be careful though. I warped the flanges on my Monstertube SR. and had to use a heat gun to straighten the flanges enough to hold a seal. My newer heating pad shuts off after 2 hours, which also serves to help me keep track of the time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I love my MT Sr, but I've got a bullmaster on the way for a bit of downward stretch, which I'm hoping will help me get closer to packing the Monster one day.
Attachments
Hard days pump.jpg
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Very Nice keep pumping & posting the pictures
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
imprest73

Post by imprest73 »

Just ordered my MT. Can't wait for it to arrive. Been using a 2 stage and fill it within a short amount of time and kept feeling like I could really move a lot bigger by moving to the Monster Tube.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

imprest73 wrote:Just ordered my MT. Can't wait for it to arrive. Been using a 2 stage and fill it within a short amount of time and kept feeling like I could really move a lot bigger by moving to the Monster Tube.
Every time you remove it easily, no matter how gigantic your balls are you'll see why it's worth thre high price!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

billash4647 wrote:Very Nice keep pumping & posting the pictures
Thanks, will do
Attachments
resting.jpg
billash4647

Post by billash4647 »

Very Nice
Just add me bill ash on skype & Take a peek at my new posting http://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=43210&p=256151#p256151
or go to http://www.eroprofile.com/billash4647
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks man. Likewise.
ballpumper808

Post by ballpumper808 »

pipe, you are are getting monstrous results. i have MT sr and jr but have not got that size yet. biggest is 17in. but the weight is addicting. i am ballpumping now then will go to beach to wear micro pouch thong to show off bulge....love the stares i get.
Attachments
MT swell day.JPG
qs red stand front 1 crop.jpg
ALOHA and have a "SWELL" day. i'm a ballpumping ADDICT in hawaii pumping to have 20+in balls. my blogs: http://www.smoothmuscledad808.tumblr.com[/b] Skype: ballpumper808, em: [email protected], Facebook: Tali Cano, Twitter: smoothmuscle808
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Isn't it nice escaping from the tube with all that meat, without the time and pain associated with jars?
Looks like the workouts are paying off too!
barry case

Post by barry case »

Last edited by barry case on Sun May 27, 2018 1:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

8) I don't have a monster tube but I did get to 18" today...............yes it is the first time to this mile stone so I'm pritty pumped aka excited. I have a home made STJ, warm water & baby oil works for me
Attachments
FELLS GREAT
FELLS GREAT
18"
18"
roddy

Post by roddy »

Congrats Pumpman12! Very nice 18" balls must feel great. I'm hoping to get there one day.
Ric
soopersize4

Post by soopersize4 »

Man........the fantastic set of balls. Beautiful, enormous with a nice cock to fit. Wish I had my pics to post. I reached 18 with my STJ once and 15+ with my BMasterMag many times. Sure make a noticable bulge don't they? How often do you pump to maintain your size? All I can say is your pac is what everyone should use as a goal. I'm straight but my cock is getting nice and thick just looking at your pic. Keep up the great work. More like a pleasure tho! :D
Pumping 16"+ balls and 9"+ cock in my BullMasterMagnum. PUMP the FULL PACKAGE and then SHOW the BULGE !

Soopersize
devodude

Post by devodude »

pumpman12 wrote:8) I don't have a monster tube but I did get to 18" today...............yes it is the first time to this mile stone so I'm pritty pumped aka excited. I have a home made STJ, warm water & baby oil works for me
Way to go!!! I can't imagine what a mind trip it would be to have something like that hangin' between my legs. :shock: More pics are welcomed!
"Don't worry, it only seems kinky the first time."
--Unknown

Be sure to check out my Tumblr blog: http://devodick.tumblr.com/