Petechia: little. purple. bruises.

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mRuss

Petechia: little. purple. bruises.

Post by mRuss »

Petechia is the little purple "pinprick" bruises that can appear during a pump session.  They can occur from using too high a pressure in your pump.  High pressure can cause burst capillaries which leads to these little bruises. <br><br>In the past I've gotten petechia but they would fade away in about 2 days, and generally they didn't bother me at all.  They're painless unless you vigorously press on them, so other than looking bad they're not much of a bother.  <br><br>One session in early December I was careless and used WAY more pressure than my cock and balls could handle.  I think I screamed the pressure up to about 9" or 10" (maybe even a bit more).  Boom, there was the petechia again along with some other surface bruising.  I figured it was no big deal, since anybody who's going to go above 7" pressure is going to get bruising, and besides I wanted that really intense feeling. <br><br>I only noticed something was really wrong when I had my next pump session.  The petechia had disappeared after the high-intensity session but they came right back within the first few minutes of my next session, even though I was only using low pressure.  And the next session, and the next.  Every single time, no matter what pressure I used, I got petechia bruises back.  Even when I specifically tried a session with only 3" pressure (which is not even enough to hold a seal on my STJ).. something was very wrong.<br><br>This indicated to me that I had done some structural damage to my capillaries, because over the past 8 years I've never experienced any kind of bruising when using low pressure.  Low pressure should never cause bruising.<br><br>Any of the research i've done about this has indicated to me that it takes about a month to heal them completely.  So I'm off pumping for a month, and it's totally killing me :)<br><br>If i wait 3 weeks and i'm nothealed, i'll get them again and trash whatever healing progress I've made up until this point.  Then i would have to wait a month after THAT, so this would be way too much time off for my liking.<br><br>Anyway, i'm more than halfway through a month with no pumping, so as long as I can resist it for another couple weeks I'm good to go.  Thankfully I'm doing a saline session this weekend so that will give me a "big ball fix" for a while.<br><br>I'll let you folks know how this all turns out.  If any of you have experiences with this matter please post them here (or link to posts you've already written)  Hopefully I can put this all together into advice everybody can use to deal with this problem, and to effectively prevent it.<br><br>Cheers,<br>Russ.
davexxl

Re: Petechia: little. purple. bruises.

Post by davexxl »

Hi Russ . YOU MUST WAIT, I didn't and kept going at it , the more I pumped twice three times daily the the more the brusies stayed at bay but when I did stop the damage was done , I had some how damaged the veins so much that my cock was in fact thinner than pre pumping , the fat tissue layer had gone, because there was little or no blood supply, after seeing a urologist  and having that confirmed I then made up my mind to have silicone , it was that or live with a damaged cock.<br><br>Dave<br>
hornytoads

Post by hornytoads »

hey russ, i know it has to be hard to resist pumping for that long but you can do it.....you sure don't want to mess something up....try chewing gum a lot  lol   i would sure hate to quit myself, but if it is for the best then thats the only way to go. good luck and keep resisting the urge to pump....
Hornytoads
Zurrabear

Post by Zurrabear »

I've had those bruises too on occasion, because I tend to use a little too much pressure when pumping my dick by itself.  Doing my balls, I tend to use less pressure because I really feel discomfort at high pressure.  But I don't have time to pump every day, much less 2-3 times a day, so I've avoided the consequences, I guess.<br><br>To be honest, I'm puzzled as to how anyone can pump every day and not experience problems right away.  After a long session, my dick takes one or two days to 'recover'--until that time has passed, it's usually over-sensitive and reddened, regardless of bruising.  <br><br>Not sure what my point is here, other than to just say, don't overdo it guys.  Too much of a good thing, you know?  I pumped a couple of days ago and took some pics, so I'll post them here tonight.  Meantime here's one I took for my American Bear photoshoot.
Attachments
zurrabear01.jpg
zurrabear01.jpg
zurrabear01.jpg (81.99 KiB) Viewed 2366 times
bikinilover

Post by bikinilover »

Very true, Zurra....when i first started pumping, I overdid it constantly, thinking that more was better...WRONG!..it wasn't until i gave myself the needed rest period that i started seeing real gains everytime i pumped...
pumphog

Post by pumphog »

Hey Mruss old buddy, I'll fill you up with 2 liters of saline tonight to help you get through the need to be huge. After I lost my PA and couldn't pump for a few months I know how frustrating it is to have your favorite passtime taken away. That's how I got into saline in the first place, as a replacment for pumping. Good things can come out of bad.<br>See you later<br>P
Attachments

[The extension jpg_ has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Looking to meat other pumpers
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Thanks for the input, guys.  Again I can say it's really really hard to resist the urge to totally overdo things.<br><br>Oh and Pumphog, thanks for the 2 liters of saline.  We should have shot some more video clips for the guys ;)<br><br>Oink!<br>Russ.