Ball Pumping and Stretching with Weights

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wayman

Ball Pumping and Stretching with Weights

Post by wayman »

hey i know that from experience that you cant exactly pump and stretch your balls at the same time.But Ive found a way to actually do both and it does work.I got a silicone seal off a website for cock tubes and bought a mayo jar and applesauce jar.Now the mayo was good size for smalll ball pump about 2.75 opening,while the applesauce was 2.25 so thats a little to small.But heres what i did to make this idea work.I got some bbs at wal mart and used those as weight.Of course i packed the sides of this mayo jar first then i stopped and poured in all the bbs to add weight.Then went back in and since the opening is small my balls couldnt slip out at all.So i let the weight dangle there and stretch them out.Then thought if i could keep a seal and pump while stretching with the weight and it worked!So i managed to pump and stretch all at once.This can work with other cylinders such as monstertube or stj but you need to keep a seal to make it work.And the weight has to be more than the pressure as weight will increase pressure.As if you were to pull on your tube youd see the gauge get higher.Now only problem i have is my jar is not long enough to add more weight.If i could find jar thats 12" long and tapered 3" 4 or 5 this would work even better.Whats cool is ive got at least 5 lbs hanging and its not uncomfortable at all i could leave it on all day if id stay pumped.
waylon

Re: Ball Pumping and Stretching with Weights

Post by waylon »

Yeah thanks i know them bbs can be messy if you spill them but the weight of them is great.I even tried using them for other experiments since they can fit in any container like a sock.Now for my next idea get more bbs and use in my big jar this time.Might take some time to keep a seal on but this is one way to do 2 things at once.Im going to get some split weights anyways to stretch like many do here and pump one day and stretch another.I guess thats how you do this since there is no split collars that are 2" id.I wonder if theres a ways to get those sites to make weights with id of 2" or 2.25 maybe is enough not to constrict blood flow.Never seen a size bigger than 1.75 on any site.Can you imagine 12" balls with couple of big weights on them i know that look awesome wouldnt it?
PrimeThePump

Post by PrimeThePump »

wwbigballs,<br><br>If you need more weight with less volume, you can get copper plated lead BBs at any gun store that sells reloading supplies.<br><br>For even better packing density use #8 bird shot and then pour in some epoxy in to keep it in place.<br><br>Regards,<br><br>PTP<br>
wayman

Post by wayman »

Hmm good idea with the copper ones you read my mind as ive got the lead bbs.Ill have to buy copper ones then and see how it works then thanks.
leap

Post by leap »

Here’s a better (cheaper) alternative to expensive split ring balls stretchers. <br>It is like those stainless steel two-piece split couplings sold by Ruland Manufacturing http://www.ruland.com/sp.html and by Stafford http://www.mjvail.com/stafford/clamptypecoupling.html . The fancy stainless steel models are sold for a lot on a number of BSDM and CBT specialty web stores. They are even pricey from Industrial places like W. W. Grainger. <br>The other day I was in a local boat store and I found a two-piece Zinc Anode (one and three quarters of an inch in diameter, other diameters are available), which is apparently made to go on the propeller shaft of a boat which is used in salt water. The purpose of this item is to prevent corrosion. “When dissimilar metals are immersed in an electrolyte (Seawater, brackish river or lake water), corrosion occurs. Whatever the construction, boats usually have dissimilar metal under water, such as rudders, shafts, propellers and the associated fittings. Many of these parts are expensive and Cathodic (the Zinc Anode) Protection is the least costly method of protecting them.”  Some people who have boats may already have some of these lying around. They are probably also available in a lot of camper supply stores. Mine weighs about 2.5 lbs. Here’s a picture of what it looks like: http://www.welcocastings.com/<br><br> <br>You just unscrew the two screws that hold this Anode together, and it comes apart. Put a rubber band around your nutsack to hold your balls down and keep the excess scrotum skin together until you can get the two halves of the Anode around your ballsack and get the screws fastened. Then you have a perfect balls stretcher that won’t slip off. The one I found looks just like the Ruland couplings and only cost about $10.00 USD. The same Boat Store (Boater’s World) also carried a much larger Anode (shaped like a football), which had four screws to hold it together and also came in the one and three quarters of an inch in diameter size that I require to fit neatly around my bits. The larger Anode was less than $15.00 USD. However, I don’t think my ballsack is sufficiently stretched to accommodate the larger size Anode at the present time. In the past I have used a couple of one-piece chromed Olympic Weight Collars to stretch my sack. They weren’t satisfactory for long term use or for wearing in public because they only stayed on well if my nuts were swollen. After I came or walked around for a while they would eventually work their way off. Now I will be able to use them, by putting them on first and then putting the Anode below them to keep them (well maybe just one of them at the present) in the proper place. <br><br>Someone on a forum a while back had a tip on wearing couplings. He said to put a sock on your testicles before you install your coupling to avoid chaffing. Someone else suggested putting girl’s hair scrunchies above, below and between your collars. To prevent rubbing and pinching.<br>
leap

Post by leap »

Oh, I should add that the Zinc Anodes I mentioned will need some sanding and perhaps filing to make them smooth enough for ballsack stretching use!  
collegepumper

Post by collegepumper »

Can someone post a picture of this tube idea. Im pretty good at imagining things, but its just coming together on how to build this in my mind.