Getting Hydrocele

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mtlpump

Getting Hydrocele

Post by mtlpump »

Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing fine and pumping big. 21 year old pumper here, have been pumping for two year now in a bm357 and MTJ on occasion. Would anyone know how to intentionally get a hydrocele that lasts on a permanent basis? I have tried everything from marathon pumping for days, to pumping and slapping my balls every hour interval. Would greatly appreciate any advice and tips in order to somehow “induce” a permanent hydrocele on my balls.
neonpumper

Re: Getting Hydrocele

Post by neonpumper »

I have been pumping for 20 years. I didn’t intentionally get mine, they just happened. I would say they started when I was pumping a lot. I pumped for 4 months once or twice a day for as long as I could pump. I pumped at the highest pressure I could for as long as I could.My balis are still slowly growing and 20” around.
This was yesterday day, I haven’t pumped for 3 months. This is a large pouch pumper thong swimsuit
This was yesterday day, I haven’t pumped for 3 months. This is a large pouch pumper thong swimsuit
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

5053C898-9F0F-4F68-BFE9-4171AE6F93C0.jpeg
0197A804-D570-4FFE-BBBA-9B7DD9A624B8.jpeg
mtlpump

Post by mtlpump »

Thank you for the reply neon!
So you think is a result of pumping at high pressures everyday for 4 months? If thats what it takes, I’ll start my 4 month journey now ;)
brooklynphil00

Post by brooklynphil00 »

mtlpump wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:14 pm Hi all!

Hope everyone is doing fine and pumping big. 21 year old pumper here, have been pumping for two year now in a bm357 and MTJ on occasion. Would anyone know how to intentionally get a hydrocele that lasts on a permanent basis? I have tried everything from marathon pumping for days, to pumping and slapping my balls every hour interval. Would greatly appreciate any advice and tips in order to somehow “induce” a permanent hydrocele on my balls.
I once got it, it was my right nut. I had just gotten my seal for my monstertube. I pumped often and high pressure (enough that I could handle it). But it honestly worried me, right nut was the size of a baseball lol. I felt every time I pumped it swelled up a bit more. So I took a break from pumping and it went away (my personal experience). Cause it sometimes hurt too. But ya, 'for me' I think pressure of the seal around my nut(s) + pressure, is what caused my nut to swell large.

as of late, when I pump with a bit of high pressure, my 'nuts' still swell up big, but thankfully they go back normal-ish
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Yes, the more I pump the bigger they and the less they go down. I love the size of my sack and love the fact it continues to swell even without pumping.
mtlpump

Post by mtlpump »

I see! Normally I pump at around 4-5hg but I will try pumping at higher pressures (will try 6-7hg for now) to see if I can achieve what y’all have done! :)
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I was hitting bursts of 10 or higher and held it as long as possible
just4me

Post by just4me »

neonpumper wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:44 am I was hitting bursts of 10 or higher and held it as long as possible
Did you get blisters pumping with that high of pressure?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

I the beginning, but your skin gets use to it. I’ve been pumping 20 years and I don’t remember the last I got a blister
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

I’m also very interested in this. Been pumping for a bit now and don’t seem to have any luck so far. I know there was a old thread on here before with some pretty useful information
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Brother1899 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:51 pm I’m also very interested in this. Been pumping for a bit now and don’t seem to have any luck so far. I know there was a old thread on here before with some pretty useful information
I didn’t try to get them, but when I look back it had to be the hard pumping day after day. I never let my sac go back to normal size.
Brother1899

Post by Brother1899 »

Do you have hydroceles on both sides or just one?
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Both sides
mtlpump

Post by mtlpump »

Hi all!
So I’ve been pumping 2-3 days straight every couple days and would maintain 6hg instead of the usual 4-5hg. I would also spike up to 12hg for half a minute and would feel my balls ache. The effects of pumping definitely lasted longer but I do not feel any sort of hydrocele formation. Will continue this routine and keep any information posted here!