TinyMe! From tiny to...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: TinyMe! From tiny to...

Post by bignlow »

I used to be 5'6". the last time i was measured at the infirmary i was 5' 5 1/2. Fuck me, another 10 years and i'll be 3' if that carries on.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:31 pm I used to be 5'6". the last time i was measured at the infirmary i was 5' 5 1/2. Fuck me, another 10 years and i'll be 3' if that carries on.
Maybe, but your balls will be down to your knees, so who gives a fuck 🤣🤣🤣
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Two hours in the tube this morning, might have been an hour and half, I’m not really keeping score 😊

#nofilter

And after a little time to settle...
Attachments
5C0F958D-D16B-48FF-99E9-AC0CED718AF6.jpeg
07A91941-9256-4E6A-8C3B-751203A50B6F.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Went to see a new waxing lady yesterday, only had a little pump in the morning, (see the pics above) just to maintain some size for her.

After she finished waxing the back of my legs, she gave them a little rub down which was quite nice. I turned back over as she was supposed to be doing my armpits next and I noticed a little tiny wet patch in my white thong...

Oops I thought and naturally tensed up, only to shoot out a massive glob of precum!!

Moral dilemma... do I sit still and let her notice and see how she reacts, or do I quickly jump up and put my trousers on... ??? 🤔🤔🤔

I bottled it... jumped and put the trousers on and pretended to have forgotten about the armpits... 😅

Still. I’ve booked in for a Hollywood in four weeks time, so I’ll be pumping for several hours the night before (hopefully) and more than a little curious to see “how she likes them apples!” 🤣🤣🤣
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Way to go Tiny. The problem with pumping before hand is you are preparing for a reaction and it sort of sets you up for the inevitable, i have the same problem with my massage lady. When she gets to the top of the legs , while i'm on my front or my back she can't really miss them and it can easily get too much without a lot of contact.
Pump well for you're next visit....

Bignlow
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Sat Feb 29, 2020 5:37 pm Way to go Tiny. The problem with pumping before hand is you are preparing for a reaction and it sort of sets you up for the inevitable, i have the same problem with my massage lady. When she gets to the top of the legs , while i'm on my front or my back she can't really miss them and it can easily get too much without a lot of contact.
Pump well for you're next visit....

Bignlow
Well, I think it’s best that I don’t pump the morning of the waxing session then. She doesn’t seem like the kind of lady who’s take kindly to me accidentally spurting my load whilst she’s manhandling my junk! 🤣🤣🤣

(Hopefully the pain will also work as a preventative measure...)
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

To be honest i doubt you'd be the first to erupt on her if she's at you're tackle. The man handling i've seen on t'internet doesn't help the situation but in a way she doesn't have much choice. She will have to move you're junk about to get into all the nooks and crannies. I would have thought a good session before hand will fill out the skin and make things a bit easier, both for you and her. Maybe before she starts just mention you could be a bit sensitive down there and i'm sure she'll reassure you but at least she'll be warned. She might tell you it' comes with the job, no pun intended, If someone is going to rattle you're tackle about i would have thought a reaction to that could be quite normal. I should go for it and apologise profusely if you do blow off but if you have pre warned her she should be ok with it. With all the man handling you could cum wether you're pumped or not. If you're not and you go again pumped she'll notice the difference. If she hasn'r done you before in that area it might be an idea to set the precedent. Only one way to find out. Worst comes to the worst you could always find someone else to do it in future.

Bignlow
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

bignlow wrote: Tue Mar 03, 2020 6:57 pm To be honest i doubt you'd be the first to erupt on her if she's at you're tackle. The man handling i've seen on t'internet doesn't help the situation but in a way she doesn't have much choice. She will have to move you're junk about to get into all the nooks and crannies. I would have thought a good session before hand will fill out the skin and make things a bit easier, both for you and her. Maybe before she starts just mention you could be a bit sensitive down there and i'm sure she'll reassure you but at least she'll be warned. She might tell you it' comes with the job, no pun intended, If someone is going to rattle you're tackle about i would have thought a reaction to that could be quite normal. I should go for it and apologise profusely if you do blow off but if you have pre warned her she should be ok with it. With all the man handling you could cum wether you're pumped or not. If you're not and you go again pumped she'll notice the difference. If she hasn'r done you before in that area it might be an idea to set the precedent. Only one way to find out. Worst comes to the worst you could always find someone else to do it in future.

Bignlow
Que sera sera... 😉
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Had a couple of two hour sessions today, one in the morning and one this afternoon, sandwiching a circuits class at the gym!

A couple of pictures from after the second session.

Back in again now for 90 mins while the good lady is at her group.
Attachments
259E510A-8640-4ACF-83A1-7CBF6ACAA5F0.jpeg
0E6D6AA6-654D-4C68-A48A-56D4BB82B24F.jpeg
37D96387-53B3-4CDF-B242-366E9D94B467.jpeg
DF5C4DAB-D7A0-450D-AE9C-7F6226FE1148.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Great hang!!! Compare these photos to the ones at the beginning of the thread and you'll appreciate how much you've grown!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Mar 05, 2020 3:29 am Great hang!!! Compare these photos to the ones at the beginning of the thread and you'll appreciate how much you've grown!
Thanks man, I have. I think that third photo of the four above, is my new favourite! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Dammit 🤬

I knew I should have ordered the Juicy XL for use with a pump... 🙄
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Still, I might pop to Superdrug wearing it, there’s usually some chav slags in there gagging for a bulge to ogle! 🤣
Attachments
8808A663-606A-4154-9B7F-882DA88280DB.jpeg
7AEB2995-8557-454A-8781-895DC4ACC9E4.jpeg
Last edited by TinyMe on Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Huge changes for you Tiny from where you started. The set you posted truly shows the growth. Keep at it.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Oxballs Juicy for sale 😩

Arrived today, used once...

My little cock is too small to make any proper use of this

£30 + p/p

(And no, I didn’t get to wear it out of the house)