Electric pump...

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

major77

Electric pump...

Post by major77 »

What kind of electric pump to buy...?
I might give myself a great gift this spring ;)
I might order a new tube, but I might even buy a electric pump.
What to buy?
noverdrive

Re: Electric pump...

Post by noverdrive »

I just bought two of them.

First, I got the powerpump from Monstertube.

It seems like a good deal, but there are a lot of problems. There is no pressure gauge, and there is no standard control. There is no power button. It comes with a bunch of aquarium tubing that, I shit you not, tends to just disconnect itself if you yank in the wrong direction.

On the other hand it is safe (I've never seen it pull above 7 hg). And, it's POWERFUL. But without any release valve, I find I sometimes need to disconnect the aquarium tubing for release. I like it for cock pumping.

I also got a used DP-4000 maximizer, and I can't recommend it highly enough. You can program custom programs for it. For example, my current program runs between 3hg and 6hg over 10 minutes (with spikes in the middle), over and over again. It's AWESOME low pressure cycling you just don't have to think about. When you have it connected to your PC, you can literally program it in real time while you are using it. Pretty cool!

There is a big con, though... You need to be fairly tech savvy to program it and get the unit talking to your computer. Also, there is NO Mac OS support.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

An electric aquarium pump can be easily converted to be a vacuum pump. On Amazon, the most powerful version of the Tetra aquarium pump sells for under $25.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004PB8SRM/re ... UTF8&psc=1

Conversion doesn't require any additional parts. Instructions on converting this pump to vacuum are here. He calls it a weak vacuum, probably because when compared to a vacuum cleaner, it's weak. It's got more power than you probably need for pumping, however:
https://www.instructables.com/id/Vacuum ... -Air-Pump/

If you have such a pump and want to get a valve to control the pressure, you should be able to find one at your local pet store for a few dollars. A photo of one and instructions on using one are attached. It works best if it's on the end of a "T" connection. If you put it inline, the pump seems to have to work harder.

As many of you know, I use an electric breast pump. The model I have can also be run off of batteries. Info that setup is here:
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtop ... ma#p316492
Attachments
Aquarium Valve.jpg
Aquarium Valve.jpg (2.6 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
T connector.jpg
T connector.jpg (11.02 KiB) Viewed 1987 times
Valve detail.png
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
major77

Post by major77 »

A DP4000 would be awesome :)
But I use an iMac... Not planning to buy a new computer at the moment...
It would be great to have a pulsating pump.
YES, I want the Vacutech Pulsar badly!

I might buy and convert an aquarium pump :)
The main reason for me is to get a pulsating pump...
I have some incoming insurance money going on, so maybe I'm crazy enough to order a expensive pump...
noverdrive

Post by noverdrive »

As a follow-up....

I can confirm the power pump from monster tube is literally this:

https://www.jeffreythompson.org/blog/20 ... -air-pump/

It's a $10 aquarium pump!

I feel like a sucker!

:shock:

In other news, I discovered this while searching modifying pumps. My idea for a pulsing pump is to use a pneumatic pulsator from a literally milking machine. :)
Str8pumperboy

Post by Str8pumperboy »

I have heard good things about Vacutech"s Pulsating pump. I myself have the DP-4000. I also use it in the car as I drive. That is a gr8 feature to have. I have had mine for at least 6 years or more. Still going good. Have created many programs. I get huge and even massive balls in about 2 hours of pumping, have reached 25 inch balls. Only could get to 18 inches with an electric pump in almost 4 hours of pumping.
Picture 532.jpg
My session I did on 3/17/19 packed the 4.5 x 6.5 x 10 tube and got to 23 inch balls for my 1st session in 2 months in about 2 hour pump.
Horny thick stud!
Bally78

Post by Bally78 »

Thanks SFBallpumper for sharing the setup. I got myself a cheap breast pump and converted it to a two stage pump based on your setup. I wasn’t successful at getting big balls though as my balls respond best when wet pumped. As I’m using a jar, I slot the tube in via the opening, I can’t pump wet using the converted pump. May have to drill a hole and fit a fitting at the base of the jar to connect the tube so that I can pump wet with the converted pump.

Ideally the pump should be able to suck fast and release fast in order to achieve the kind of pressure peak that Tanuki-Balls described and have had good results from.

My dream is to one day own Tanuki-Balls’ electric pump. That would be awesome!
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

OK, call me a mad scientist, but you can add an inexpensive water trap to your setup so that you can wet pump.
https://www.amazon.com/Mityvac-MVA6005- ... way&sr=8-3

The fitting on this water trap are for ¼ INside diameter tubing, the standard size tubing used for pumping. You'll need a pair of adapters for it to work with the ¼ OUTside diameter tubing. I found them at my local hardware store. I'm still looking for a source online.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
major77

Post by major77 »

Str8pumperboy wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2019 7:09 am I have heard good things about Vacutech"s Pulsating pump. I myself have the DP-4000. I also use it in the car as I drive. That is a gr8 feature to have. I have had mine for at least 6 years or more. Still going good. Have created many programs. I get huge and even massive balls in about 2 hours of pumping, have reached 25 inch balls. Only could get to 18 inches with an electric pump in almost 4 hours of pumping. Picture 532.jpg
My session I did on 3/17/19 packed the 4.5 x 6.5 x 10 tube and got to 23 inch balls for my 1st session in 2 months in about 2 hour pump.

If I buy the DP4000, can you send me a file with some of your programs? ;)
I might have to buy a new HD for my old 12" laptop...
It would be the perfect computer for pumping :D