pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

bignlow

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Devit, thank you.
Only managed an hour last Thursday, had to take one of my daughters to an appointment at an hospital on the other side of Manchester so that was the afternoon written off. Friday just hour and a half late afternoon...

21 sept 18 002.jpg
21 sept 18 003.jpg
21 sept 18 005.jpg
21 sept 18 007.jpg
21 sept 18 008.jpg
21 sept 18 010.jpg

Noticing the sac getting dark lately after some pumps, anyone any idea's as to why? Could be i'm just pushing it a bit to get in what i can on limited time. There was a time i could carry on at night when i got home but alas no more.

bignlow
northernpumper

Post by northernpumper »

What’s up big? You haven’t posted in a while hope all is well with you. Every time my sack turns red I find I was not relaxed and trying to get too much in to fast.
just4me

Post by just4me »

always an inspiration.
glad to see you made it back from some time off.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Sorry chaps, just been really sore. A stinging sore, during and after pumping. Not a clue why but talking with a seasoned pumper lately he had the exact same thing around 3 years ago. Maybe it's just one of those things. Tried all sorts of creams and stuff and finally think i've found one that can sort it out. Managed to get back in for an hour and a bit yesterday. still some discomfort afterwards but nothing like what it's been. Might give them a rest today and go again on Wednesday, just bring them back nice and steady. I was off colour as well for a while and not sure these prostate tablets aren't possibly affecting something or other.

Just an hour and a bit yesterday.

stretch 005.jpg

I'm hoping i'm on my way back. I'm missing my big balls....

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

FYI BnL, your tumblr blog is great and attracting a lovely group of like minded pumpers and fetishists , way to go ! :D BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Submissions are welcome BB.....
pipedreampumper

Post by pipedreampumper »

Your amazing!
pipedreampumper

Your amazing!
Soda

Post by Soda »

Hello!
I used to pump, but not as long as you. I'm just pumping an hour, but I do it daily. I would also love a good hanging bag with big balls. Nice big bull balls.
Attachments
IMG_6373.jpg
IMG_6371.jpg
IMG_5974.jpg
IMG_1272.jpg
IMG_1270.jpg
IMG_0491(1).jpg
IMG_0462(1).jpg
IMG_0462(1).jpg (25.42 KiB) Viewed 2035 times
IMG_0406.JPG
IMG_0400.JPG
20180419_092122.jpg
pipedreampumper

Incredible size and fabulous hang! Your an inspiration! Thank you!
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

I agree.....fantastic size and a very natural look. Sexy as hell. bignlow is the gold standard but you're pretty amazing yourself! Thanks for the inspiration.
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

You're an inspiration to me. I am just starting to pack a 48mm tube. You are proof that someone as small as me can get huge like you.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Soda, nice set you have there but if you want them hanging low i should get a longer narrower tube to compliment you're jar.Pump long then fill out in the jar.
Wannabigone, i started in an old cock pumping tube at 55mm entry tapering down to 50mm, that's 2 1/4 down to 2 inch. My biggest tube now has a main chamber of 4 inch and then the monster tube junior. The only way you will get bigger and longer is time in the tubes and knowing when to step up to the next size.

To everyone else, apologies for being quiet. I'm having a few problems at the minute and i don't know why. From being unbearably sore to unbearably itchy, no matter what i do.I am pumping but not as much as usual. Seems whatever it is i just have to ride it out.A very well know pumper had the same thing around 3 years ago and he didn't know why either which gives me a bit of comfort at least. I'm not pulling any major size so hence no posting as there's nothing to show. Just perseverance now i think and hope things sort themselves out. I've tried all sorts of creams and the only one that seems to keep things at bay somewhat is Sudocrem, an antiseptic cream. I had a good hour and a half in the junior last night, applied the cream afterwards and was fine till tis morning when the itch started to creep in. More cream this morning then. Big tube at dinner time and hopefully the junior tonight and i'm hoping sessions. If pumping or not pumping doesn't seem to make any difference then i might as well be in a tube.

Keep pumping and getting big everyone and i'll be back as soon as i can.

Bignlow
REBinNYC

Post by REBinNYC »

Sorry to hear about your problem with the extreme itching and soreness which I experienced as well a couple of months ago. In my case, there wasn't much soreness but there was an INCREDIBLE amount of itching which seemed to come out of nowhere at various times of the day (and often in the middle of the night). It really concerned me. I thought perhaps I had contracted some kind of fungus infection (like jock itch) or something like that but I really don't know what it was all about. It concerned me enough so that I stopped pumping altogether for several weeks and it slowly subsided and seems to have gone away. I pumped a lot last week with none of the itching. Wish I could tell you what caused it but I cannot. It's a mystery. Thanks, as always, for your dedication to pumping and your willingness to share with us.

Bob
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I get that same kind of irritation when I pull on the tube while pumping or use too high a pressure. I think I'm asking my skin to stretch just a little too much, but I sure can get piggy! Over the years, I've also had similar problems with jock itch occasionally, especially during hot sweaty weather. It's always taken me awhile to figure out what was going on, but when I did, I thoroughly cleaned my cylinders with hot, soapy water with some bleach added. That, and a couple of daily sprays of jock itch stuff always took care of it.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...